Skip to main content

The Bachelor 2017

...that last one was a fruitloop!... what did she actually say in the end?... she spoke in nonsensical circles!... talk about loving herself to death or what?... she's the type that looks into a mirror and starts an argument with herself because she thinks that the reflection is her 'competition' to me... cheers.

...why do most of them have Tamara's voice from 'Masterchef'?... or is that Tamara's voice is just so embedded into brain now?... is her voice permanently burned in there now?... is it just me or what?... cheers.

Haha @Mr Stickyfingers
Didn't I tell you there would be "batshit crazy" girls? This one just described herself as that. "Moist!"
Oh, she's the one who has been with a woman. Matty with his top off turned her. Ooooookay.....

...hahaha!... I turned up for a try of this show as I promised Meglos but it's driving me insane with so many 'Tamara' sounding voices as I just said above... the 'Vomitometer' is going into meltdown at the moment for me right now lol!... cheers.

...this girl 'Intruder' with the fireballs looks like she's setting Matty's balls on fire at the moment lol!... cheers.

Back