Skip to main content

The Bachelor 2017

Leah talking about appropriate dress.

giphy.webp

...is there any of you ladies on this forum that don't think that Matty is 'adorable'?... I'm imagining 'no!' as a wild guess lol!... cheers.

...I'm trying to work out on who are the least bitchiest out of them all... they'd be the ones that I'd keep my eye on if I was Matty... or... the ones that are the quietest and don't interrupt the others when they are with him... cheers.

...I'm trying so hard to like this show... I really am... but... all of those whiney whingey 'Tamara' voices!... those voices in my head are drowning out my usual ones ffs!!!!!... cheers.

Weirdos.....calling her an intruder!!!!
Who told awful white dress her dress sucks???
Weird frock with an apron
The bitching is on for everyone...........wow, can see this lot sabotaging and doing al kinds of ruthless stuff, no doubt inspired by the 2 originals still not doing a days work

...we have a cryer!!!!... medic to the set please!... call an Ambulance quick pronto!... do groups of women at a party REALLY carry on like this in the real world?... I imagine not because there aren't usually camera crews hanging around are there?... lol!... cheers.

Back