Skip to main content

The Bachelor 2017

Matty already planning the threesome.

...so THIS one was in a relationship with a WOMAN last year?... I bet Matty was thinking straight away "threesome!"... lol!... cheers.

...hahaha!... talk about two minds thinking alike!... hi Consuela... it's been such a long time since we've spoken hasn't it?... nice to see you again... cheers.

...so let me get this right... Matty was one of the Bachelors on Bachelorette last year and she didn't pick him right?... so does the 'runner up' automatically become this years Bachelor or something?... or is it just pure coincidence?... cheers.

...hahaha!... talk about two minds thinking alike!... hi Consuela... it's been such a long time since we've spoken hasn't it?... nice to see you again... cheers.

Ha! You just know that was his first thought tho. We'll be thinking alike with Bach and Survivor methinks.[DOUBLEPOST=1501063789][/DOUBLEPOST]
...this female copper is an arresting sight... (someone had to say it lol!)... so she has handcuffs right?... no wonder his eyes are lighting up lol!... cheers.

He's found the threesome partner!

This chick's (Leah?) going to make good TV tho.

R32lEbP.gif

Nope @Mr Stickyfingers every runner up does not get a 2nd go, but 3 have

...oh okay... thanks for that kxk... it did make me wonder though as to why they just showed a few of them meeting him but did show their conversations though so are they just the 'fillers' for the show perhaps?... none of those will be the winner then I imagine?... this blond girl that he was just talking to made no bloody sense whatsoever to me... cheers.

Back