Skip to main content

THE AMAZING RACE AUSTRALIA 2021

That preview clearly implies the Gold Coast girls are the “favorites” that might be going home in the next episode. They couldn’t give us any other ideas? lol

Yeah surprising how many teams are unable to dive down into a few meters of water..

Really wanted the Pacific Islanders to win that leg ay, felt so bad for them. They took it real graciously tho!

Watching the last 30 mins of last nights ep.
Having a laugh at the name Sandy Crack Beach! Sounds uncomfortable, but I bet we have all experienced that 🤭

Sorry to see Jobelle and Rani go after they had done so well at the beginning. But I doubt they would have gone much further since she said she was ready to go home.
Great effort though.

Haha crocodiles! Not as if they are massive salt water murderers with their wee mouthes taped up!
They look like big babies!
Don't they? 🤔
They don't look like they could have your arm off!

Last edited:
Sadly, I don’t think adapting for COVID did this show any favours. Kudos for trying though. Admittedly I stopped watching after episode 2 - and I’ve never missed TAR AU.

I’d almost rate this season lower than the initial Seven version.

Sadly, I don’t think adapting for COVID did this show any favours. Kudos for trying though. Admittedly I stopped watching after episode 2 - and I’ve never missed TAR AU.

Agree. It's very boring. I find that I am on my phone more than actually watching the show.

The original Seven season actually resembled The Amazing Race so it's not even close.

This season's still proving itself to be a complete farce but it's beyond comical at this point. At the immediate moment I'd rank the seasons 2 > 1 > 5 > 4 > 3. Maybe switching 4 and 5 at some point but that's it.

Agree. It's very boring. I find that I am on my phone more than actually watching the show.
Yup, I spent most of last nights episode looking at my phone. It's not grabbing me, but it's I'm happy enough to have it on in the background.

I’m not sure if it helps to have it prerecorded to 30 x those ads, but we are enjoying it enough to keep our eyes on it. We like the cast and I’m enjoying seeing Dolor for comedy value. Sure it’s not as exotic as international version but there is some great editing and great shots in the local version.
For me it improves if the series is unpredictable. Last years one it was evident who was gonna win from the start. This one they are at least giving the leaders a bit of a run for their money.

Back