Skip to main content

THE AMAZING RACE AUSTRALIA 2021

Not a bad episode. I like that it was unpredictable whether the Moms or the dancers would come last. Rookie mistake leaving your bags behind, I laughed so hard.

To be fair, I didn't even know there was an episode on last night until February was talking about the next episode, then it sunk in. Perhaps I wasn't paying attention. Last season it was a weekly episode if I remember correctly. Let's see how numbers shake up next Monday.

It was 3 episodes a week last year too. The show will now air Sun-Tue from this week instead of Mon-Wed.

The explanation is interesting but seems a bit silly to me in the long run. The shows in these time slots are aimed at children/families. Do people allow their children to stay up after 8.30 these days? I most certainly never did. My children watched NOTHING after 8.30 on a school night...no ifs or buts. AND to have such shows air on three consecutive nights would have had me relegating them to Friday and Saturday night catch up only.

I know about Palm Island because you can catch a ferry there from the same terminal as you catch a ferry to Magnetic island. I've been to Maggie Is several times but never Palm Island but agree that it does look interesting. My daughter-in- law's mother is teaching there atm...perhaps I should visit her?

My faves from the beginning are Jas and Anu, but they are All likable. No one I'd like to see go more than the others at this stage.

I have to admit, I lose interest in this show when it gets too long.
I usually end up doing other things on my phone/ipad and just have it on in the background.
It's got great casting, love seeing parts of our beautiful country we wouldn't normally see, but I'm having trouble staying connected to it!

Back