Skip to main content

Talk to Timdormer (yes it's really me)

Tim... I really thought you would still love Skye! Just because she think she is going to win doesn't change anything, i thought you like someone who is confident and willing to stand up! Anyways, would be interested your thoughts on who should win from each contestant but try not to be to biased :)

I don't mind this comparison!
(between Tim and Travis)

lololol.. Was listening to triple j at some ridiculous hour last night and a guy who sounded so much like Travis called in ,same accent, same mannerism, I thought oh my THAT is the Travis stereotype, the late night or Australia day triple j caller lol..

I just hope the stereotype & hence public opinions doesn't prevent him from reaching end point, he has really played this game hard and seems well decent, apart from that overreaction when he had to sit in that room with Marina that one time, but Marina's little breakdown after that was worth it! ;)

You could almost flick a switch on remote control this year, remove Ryan from the show, and it almost seems like the same show in general this year! Removing Travis from this years' would break down the space time continuum !

It's bloody big brother. The game is to seek the attention of the voters. Childish shenanigans? I'm proud to still have the free-spirited joy of a child, life's too boring otherwise, I'll be doing this when I'm 80. I bet you're a real hoot yourself.

You got me all wrong Tim I wasn't trying to offend, honest. :angelic: If anything it was a compliment as there was never a dull moment whenever the camera focused on either on you or Skye. That's why I am a fan of both you guys. Granted your antics/shenanigans/high jinks were a tad more sophisticated than Skye's, I'll give you that. Never-the-less I've still being highly amused and entertained by how Skye has carried herself. :)

Yes I definitley still stay in touch with mikka! We chat on the phone regularly, I am soooooo proud of her to change her life going after her dreams in radio. She is such a talented communicator and I really encouraged her to go for it!

I hands down thought skye was the most deserving to win, that's if you only consider traits of a big brother winner to be entertainment value. But I personally think to be a deserving winner you need to have a bit of heart too, a consideration toward others in your gameplay. Skye is a one woman show with a revolving door of love interests. This bored me after the halfway mark. I also started to question her authenticity, I think this is THE most important quality of a deserving BB winner.

I'm really happy you guys stay in touch! I loved your friendship in the house! I'm glad she followed her dreams of pursuing radio, she did really well in that radio task!

I personally think Skye does show consideration towards others in her gameplay. The time where she was there for Dave when he had no one else, or even when she saved Aisha from nominations. How she was the only housemate that didn't complain about Priya and Katie taking the 10,000 in exchange for the food in the house. That goes to show Skye does a lot of heart exchange, she's even said she's doing this for her Mum to pay off their mortgages, then give themselves a holiday.
I don't think the producers show enough of that side to her, they just show what they think is entertaining.

You got me all wrong Tim I wasn't trying to offend, honest. :angelic: If anything it was a compliment as there was never a dull moment whenever the camera focused on either on you or Skye. That's why I am a fan of both you guys. Granted your antics/shenanigans/high jinks were a tad more sophisticated than Skye's, I'll give you that. Never-the-less I've still being highly amused and entertained by how Skye has carried herself. :)
And there we go again.

I'm really happy you guys stay in touch! I loved your friendship in the house! I'm glad she followed her dreams of pursuing radio, she did really well in that radio task!

I personally think Skye does show consideration towards others in her gameplay. The time where she was there for Dave when he had no one else, or even when she saved Aisha from nominations. How she was the only housemate that didn't complain about Priya and Katie taking the 10,000 in exchange for the food in the house. That goes to show Skye does a lot of heart exchange, she's even said she's doing this for her Mum to pay off their mortgages, then give themselves a holiday.
I don't think the producers show enough of that side to her, they just show what they think is entertaining.

They've basically only showed negative content of her for the past 2 weeks but all the previous contestants are still crying over her getting a favourable edit.

Yes I definitley still stay in touch with mikka! We chat on the phone regularly, I am soooooo proud of her to change her life going after her dreams in radio. She is such a talented communicator and I really encouraged her to go for it!

I hands down thought skye was the most deserving to win, that's if you only consider traits of a big brother winner to be entertainment value. But I personally think to be a deserving winner you need to have a bit of heart too, a consideration toward others in your gameplay. Skye is a one woman show with a revolving door of love interests. This bored me after the halfway mark. I also started to question her authenticity, I think this is THE most important quality of a deserving BB winner.

Indeed.

What did you do to piss them off?

Hahaa like I kept yelling at the housemates every time they questioned how hard I was playing, "I DONT WANT MY SHOW TO BE BORING!" glad you enjoyed it.[DOUBLEPOST=1416687721][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would LOVE to work on the show, but alas, I pissed them all off.

I would LOVE to work on the show, but alas, I pissed them all off.
I know a couple of other people have stated that they would be interested to know. Perhaps you don't want to piss them off any further but we would all love to read about it...Or at least whatever you can let us know. Sorry to be a repetitive bitch but you can't possibly say something that and leave it there, otherwise that's just wicked and cruel! :hilarious: pretty please Tim?

We be all like:
raccoon-dog-puppies.jpg

Back