Skip to main content

Talk to Timdormer (yes it's really me)

Good luck if you make a Ryan one this year! There's too much footage to go through ;)
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!
No I won't be making one for Ryan
I used a lot of the videos from the live feeds last year to make that and since we don't have any this year it's too hard to find parts from the actual episodes and edit from them

Also... no one can ever be as entertaining as Tim so it's not worth it.

But I still like Ryan, just don't have the motivation to do this..maybe someone else will !

Tim & Ryan are polar opposites in terms of being outspoken, playing the game, extrovert etc.. The arrogance and superiority is the only things they have in common.
I like Ryan and Tim but for completely different reasons as Ryans played a different game to Tim and you can't compare them at all.

And confidence is never a bad thing, you seem to think confidence is arrogance though.

Someone did a poop in the house in a loo with no toilet roll and apparently it didn't flush properly. So everyone was trying to figure out who had a poopy bum. Leo told David when he was leaving that it was him. :)

Still one of my all time fave YouTube vids @natalia! xo
Mrs Butterface, I hate how we dont like the same people this year!
Maybe the next...if there is one

Mrs Butterface, I hate how we dont like the same people this year!
Maybe the next...if there is one
I know! However none of them - and this is coming from a massive Priya fan - are even in the ballpark of what Tim gave us last year. I just watched your video again for the umpteenth time and it made me well up. We got it SO right last year!

But shhhhh between you and I, we actually do like the same people which is why when I saw a mutual friend of mine and Abbey's liking her pics of Ryan on Instagram, I shared them in his thread. If Priya goes on Tues which I suspect she will despite my doing the best I can to save her, your boy will be getting my votes. I'll be sending some to Skye and Travis also as I quite like all of the four originals left now but he'll by far get the majority of them. xo

I know! However none of them - and this is coming from a massive Priya fan - are even in the ballpark of what Tim gave us last year. I just watched your video again for the umpteenth time and it made me well up. We got it SO right last year!

But shhhhh between you and I, we actually do like the same people which is why when I saw a mutual friend of mine and Abbey's liking her pics of Ryan on Instagram, I shared them in his thread. If Priya goes on Tues which I suspect she will despite my doing the best I can to save her, your boy will be getting my votes. I'll be sending some to Skye and Travis also as I quite like all of the four originals left now but he'll by far get the majority of them. xo
Awesome!!!!

Urgh yeah..any of this years housemates in last years house would have been evicted first few weeks.
Completely different group this year but out of this years group I still reckon Priya and David were the most intelligent and would have done well last year BUT I just can't get over how well Ryans family are representing him and how great he has been to everyone in there, so I just can't NOT like him.

But yay!!! I'm glad we kind of like the same people then..

@chloegirl
Thanks! If we had live feeds I would have maybe made one for Ryan but it's too hard to find pieces from all episodes this year...so I'll just hope Australia gets it right again and he wins!
I definitely don't want Skye or Travis to win :(

@chloegirl
Thanks! If we had live feeds I would have maybe made one for Ryan but it's too hard to find pieces from all episodes this year...so I'll just hope Australia gets it right again and he wins!
I definitely don't want Skye or Travis to win :(

Just brings it home again just how much this year pales in comparison to last year doesn't it!!
I definitely don't want Skye or Travis to win either, that would be :eek::eek::eek::eek:

No.......

Omg no!

Not one bit

Tim was SMART (is) and never played dumb, travis is just another ed...except he was nice to the girl that liked him and ed was a jerk.

You haven't seen 2013 right? If you watch it you'll realise how different Tim is to all the housemates this year.
This years are pretty plain.
Ok. Maybe.

But how can you not find Travis endearing? He is a marshmallow :) a hot, buffed, sweet, bogan, innocent marshmallow :)

Ignore my previous message !!! Link is wrong :)

Watch it here:

My phone messed it up
This really does just remind me how awesome last year was in comparison, and how there has been nobody even close to Tim this year. I agree even the best this year would have been out in the first half of the game last year. Although I wanted and believed Tim should win, I think any of the last five were great last year. This year I can't believe I have stuck it out to the final week!

Back