Skip to main content

Talk to Timdormer (yes it's really me)

.... Wait but you are allowed to right?

You do realise it's scientific fact for a guy if you 'don't use it you lose it'
You better be allowed to! I'm in my 30s and while I've been told many fallacies about what would happen in this decade of my life, a heightened libido is one of the few truths. I wouldn't manually do anything so I could win the bet but you can bet your ass I'd be putting that bitch on the high spin cycle often.

Tim thanks for the vid. I agree with nearly all. Except maybe the tapeworm bit. lol

I did like that Jake was wearing a shirt with flamingoes all over it. Inside information perhaps or just lucky.

I like Sandra alot but then I loved Tully first too and then she was the most frustrating housemate so I will reserve judgement. But I do love Skye Skye.
T'will be interesting i'd wager.

Wow. Hi Tim.
I've visited BehindBB for a couple of years now. But never actually decided to make an account until tonight when I discovered you were joining in on the conversation. It's taken me quite a while to read through these 48 pages (Good read though).

I wanted you to elaborate more on the comment you made earlier in the forum:
'What's interesting is the inter-seasonal hookups that have happened between 2012 and 2013 housemates. Now theres some goss for you!'

Would love to know more ^_^

Wow. Hi Tim.
I've visited BehindBB for a couple of years now. But never actually decided to make an account until tonight when I discovered you were joining in on the conversation. It's taken me quite a while to read through these 48 pages (Good read though).

I wanted you to elaborate more on the comment you made earlier in the forum:
'What's interesting is the inter-seasonal hookups that have happened between 2012 and 2013 housemates. Now theres some goss for you!'

Would love to know more ^_^
yeah me too haha

I think there's that gossip with Caleb and Layla, plus Tim's flirtation with Estelle?

I agree with you in regard to Priya and Skye, I warmed a bit towards Lisa last night. I haven't seen much of Sandra so can't make an opinion yet. I like the Olympian and the magician, I'm not liking Gemma or Kate much, the rest haven't made much of an impression on me so far.

G'day guys! As promised I won't be deserting you now that the series has started!

I decided to put together a Youtube video of my opinions on last nights launch...although you might notice I have avoided mentioning one elephant in the room. Rest assured Tim doesn't do favouritism, I love the game too much.

Interested to hear your thoughts!

Hi Tim!
Aww! little meatloaf is so cute! and you as well Tim... :)

Interesting predictions, I wonder if the pairs will ever be split up?

@Timdormer -
1. now we know the full list of housemates (besides potential intruders) and we know that Alex likes to set three central housemates for the season, who do you see as being the central three "characters" this season?

2. you've said you haven't looked back on last years season, but have you had a chance to take a look at eviction voting percentages at all? if yes, did any of the results surprise you (such as Tahan's 32% in week Ben got evicted or Matthew having more votes to safe over Ben Week 2)?

3. I asked you this on twitter earlier in the year after one of your YouTube videos (and you replied though you said you weren't really allowed to answer), but did you know of Drew and Jade's fake marriage from day dot? And were you aware of any in-house challenges that were being shown differently on the outside?

Ok, I am relatively new in here....but watched each season of BB (Hi Tim, knew you were going to win as soon as you walked through those doors!!).....Ummm, but who is Alex??

Ok, I am relatively new in here....but watched each season of BB (Hi Tim, knew you were going to win as soon as you walked through those doors!!).....Ummm, but who is Alex??

Alex M., the executive producer. He's the name you see next to Chris Blackburn's during the credits.

Thanks DigitalCorp. Clears that up a bit....I guess..... I just want to know who BB is...His voice is intruiging...
There are several people behind the voices throughout the day, it's not just one individual although one of the main producers (not Alex I think) takes over when there's an 'event' such as the eviction nights.

The other one is named Pete Dempsey. He's around during the day until the evenings or so when Leon takes over. You'll hear him during the morning parts of the show.

But Alex does voice a mischievous fish named Surly, who gives HMs tasks to stir the pot.

Back