Skip to main content

Talk to Timdormer (yes it's really me)

And what are their hotness levels.
3b9ed532.gif

I second this @Timdormer

tim who jacked off the most in the house? male/female and what sneaky ninja tactics did they to do to so it wouldn't be obvious?

I've only just recently found this thread and i've read back through all of it. LOL

Tim when you bounced on stage with Sonia I thought that you would drive me insane and i'd hate you. Then you entered the house and from that moment it all changed and I wanted you to win. You never disappointed me and I love all your updates on twitter and facebook.

My question would be...have you and Michael met now and do you get along? You mentioned a few pages back that you possibly wouldn't have gotton along in the house but do you outside of it?

And @bleachy_dude you have been making me LOL with all your questions. Wish Tim had been able to answer ALL of yours,

@Timdormer I just wanted to say that due to the hype of big brother recently, last night I dreamed we were like best friends in real life and you were encouraging me to go on big brother because it was like yours and Tully's dreams come true. During the dream we also competed in a tv gameshow involving Pokemon. I figured you'd want to know that people who you don't know now randomly have dreams about being your best friend in real life simply because of how cool you were on BB.

Ps you're my favourite contestant ever but I don't think that influenced my dream at allllll... >_>

Hi Tim, which girl do you think is the hottest out of all the seasons of BB, excluding your season?

Back