Skip to main content

Tahan VS Mikkayla

What annoys me about Mikkalya is that she is not an obese person, but she eats way more than she needs to to be full and makes it seem like she has "genetic" body issues. I have seen people with genetic weight issues and she should not put her in with them and instead put herself in with those who lack self control.

As Tahan says, "don't hate me because I'm beautiful" (paraphrasing).

What annoys me about Mikkalya is that she is not an obese person, but she eats way more than she needs to to be full and makes it seem like she has "genetic" body issues. I have seen people with genetic weight issues and she should not put her in with them and instead put herself in with those who lack self control.

As Tahan says, "don't hate me because I'm beautiful" (paraphrasing).

She said that she has struggled with eating disorders, so maybe she has tried lots of times to eat less food but that makes her hungry so she overcompensates.

Lol @ the Tahan apologists here and their excuses every week for her behaviour - her overreacting over the hair dryer, her constant bitching and snide remarks to the sisters, her rudely saying "I can beat you" to Mikkayla, her saying she "knows for a fact I am better than all those girls" and then turning around wondering why she doesn't have any girlfriends in the house, her calling Mikkayla a racist, and now her making light of her body image insecurities.
Every week we get the same "Yes she crossed the line but...." excuses.

Lol @ opinions

Found watching Tahan mock Mikk's eating habits the other night really quite sad.
Especially when she just kept on going and digging herself a bigger hole with her comment mimicking Mikk not being able to fit into her dress.
No one else laughed - they were embarrassed for her. Cringeworthy. She just came across like a nasty, manic little brat, desperate for attention.

Poor little "bitch" girl....

Lol @ the Tahan apologists here and their excuses every week for her behaviour - her overreacting over the hair dryer, her constant bitching and snide remarks to the sisters, her rudely saying "I can beat you" to Mikkayla, her saying she "knows for a fact I am better than all those girls" and then turning around wondering why she doesn't have any girlfriends in the house, her calling Mikkayla a racist, and now her making light of her body image insecurities.
Every week we get the same "Yes she crossed the line but...." excuses.

That was the hair dryer's fault! And Tahan saying she can beat Mikk and that she's better than the other girls was just Tahan being honest and real! Tahan making fun of Mikk's weight was Mikk's fault for being fat and eating too much and starting it. Tahan stopping being friends with the sisters and calling them stupid was the sister's fault for being stupid and fake. Tahan voting for Jade is Jade's fault for not being herself. Clearly this mob of girls out to get Tahan who is an innocent victim in all of this.

That was the hair dryer's fault! And Tahan saying she can beat Mikk and that she's better than the other girls was just Tahan being honest and real! Tahan making fun of Mikk's weight was Mikk's fault for being fat and eating too much and starting it. Tahan stopping being friends with the sisters and calling them stupid was the sister's fault for being stupid and fake. Tahan voting for Jade is Jade's fault for not being herself. Clearly this mob of girls out to get Tahan who is an innocent victim in all of this.
Yeah, I'm going off Tahan. I used to like her and I do still admire her some of her qualities, but I'm seeing now that she doesn't have enough redeeming qualities to outweigh her bitchiness. It doesn't help that she's now best friends with Ed and bitching about Drew behind his back.

It is very difficult to defend Tahan or Mikkayla to be honest. They both acted like petulant children. No doubt alcohol played a part. And, it would be naive to think that the frustration of having to live with each other didn't get to them. The only reason I am defending Tahan is many people on this forum are trying to make out that Mikkayla was entirely innocent and attacked without provocation. Clearly that isn't the case. Both are to blame. And, both should be held accountable for what was, quite frankly, an appalling display.

Tahan says she's honest and says what she feels and thinks without much control, and then apologises to Mikkayla about the comment regarding her dress saying she didn't mean it.... Seems a bit contradictory to me.

It is very difficult to defend Tahan or Mikkayla to be honest. They both acted like petulant children. No doubt alcohol played a part. And, it would be naive to think that the frustration of having to live with each other didn't get to them. The only reason I am defending Tahan is many people on this forum are trying to make out that Mikkayla was entirely innocent and attacked without provocation. Clearly that isn't the case. Both are to blame. And, both should be held accountable for what was, quite frankly, an appalling display.

I agree. They both over reacted, but in saying that, I think it was good that they had it out. There was underlying tension and it was bound to happen sooner or later. I think they have been equally mean to each other. Yes tahan shouldn't have made fun of mikkaylas weight and eating habits, but I don't see how mikkayla making fun of tahans speech or intellect is any different. Tahan and mikkayla are different in the way they approach things and bitch about each other but at the end of the day their intent was to bitch to others about it. Tahan made it a public spectacle to act like mikkayla, whilst mikkayla bitched to the girls about how dumb tahan is and acts out her talking and speech. They are as bad as each other.

Also, can't forget the fact that Tahan's act..the "minute to guess it" was repeating a mockery in an almost identical way to the one she did earlier in the week while in the kitchen.

I give props to Tim for his support of her

Tim is only trying to undermine Tahan as she is a threat, she is one of the few people that has actually stood up to him in the house. Tim actually has said bad things about people in there, probably more than anyone else.

I would rather be called fat than dumb...........and nobody called mikkayla fat except herself, but she calls Tahan dumb every day.

All of these people have an enormous amount of growing to do don't they?
Every single one of them has a huge chunk of immaturity they need to work on, different weaknesses and strengths, fun to watch.

And don't you wonder............

What that boyfriend that dumped jade was like? And if she drove him away by clinging like a vine?

A bit about Tahan's background, she had the same thing happen to her as Jade, dumped in a strange city and she forged ahead with her uni degree.
Do these 2 ever even chat? they have quite a bit in common

Aah a voice of reason. Totally agree - Tahan went over the top but in the first place it would have been very hard not to react at someone yelling ffs just f'n shut up, everyboby f'n hates you.
I'm not a Tahan fan but she is only human and I find it hard to believe so much blame put entirely on one person. Understandable after the daily edit but not after last night's late night show.

Tahan is a mean bully and what bothers me is no one is telling her that her behaviour is inappropriate but they were more than willing to have a go at Drew and Tully's relationship??????? I am disappointed with Mikkayla at times however Tahan behaves like a teenage mean girl who's still in high school.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mikk just admitted she hates being asian. Tahan was 100% correct in calling her out.

Yep and all those people who were on here arguing against people like me, calling us names for saying this is what it was about.

I bet they'll come back now and ignore or, or acknowledge it and despite it's what we were saying at the time it was about. They'll claim it was about something else.

Mikk just admitted she hates being asian. Tahan was 100% correct in calling her out.
How does that mean she is a racist? She has experienced racial bullying in the past and I'm sure many other Asians (me included) have felt like how she has in the past. I have been in her position before and wanted to be Caucasian with blonde hair and blue eyes but over the years I've learnt to love myself for who i am even though occasionally I still do wonder. Lets not forget that Mikkayla was an orphan who grew up in a Caucasian family, so there would definitely have been time where she questioned why she wasn't like the rest of her family.
It's obvious that Mikkayla has a lot of insecurities about herself and what she said took a lot of courage and guts, especially on national TV. It makes it worse for Mikkayla when she also has self-image issues about her own body. Tahan doesn't have these problems because she knows that she is good looking.
I'm still supporting Mikkayla because she is real!

Back