Skip to main content

Tahan VS Mikkayla

If Mikkayla started the fight, lost and cried about it! The argument its not even abt body issues anyways! she probably felt she could intimidate Tahan cause she had succeeded in ostracising her. Unfortunately for her Tahan didn't back down. Mikkayla was embarrassed because she didn't make Tahan cower so she cried. Tahan was very angry and in the heat of the moment, said things. Tahan was ONLY right about one thing,Mikkayla always cm on how tahan is just appearance and dumb inside, yet it is ok? Mikkayla can dish it but cant take it.

This line of argument, that it is a bad edit, is a dead end. All we can do is talk about what has happened on the show we are watchng, Comments like this keep coming up, and it is a philosophical dead end.

x 'Drew is a bully because he mocked Ed for being a football player.'
y 'Drew is just being edited badly. We didn't see the 100 nice things he has said about Ed Ales just wants Drew gone...'

It goes nowhere. I understand the frustration and temptation to blame it on the edit, but we either talk about the text or... what? There is nothing else, except speculation. There is a time for this discussion, but it is not when considering housemates and their action, I feel. It is almost a Tully diversion tactic. IMHO YMMV etc.

They both have lessons to learn in dealing with people..

But Tahan is just a flat out stuck up mean girl. I'm off her again. What a shallow cow she can be.

One way to get someone evicted is group together, isolate a person. Influence the viewers by saying there mean and a bully, then the group be mean and bully back get the person to react in a negative way. The viewers should recognise this and look past it and realise its a game and see it for what it is.

Except that's not happening. Tahan is isolating herself. The girls even said they'd welcome her. Tahan was the one talking bad about the sisters and everybody else. She called them stupid "god save the children" and goes around how everybody is fake. She just goes off and pouts all the time about fake people and how she WANTS to be alone.

I saw Tahan myself "Ding ding ding!" and mocking. Her behavior was horrible. I don't need somebody crying to influence me to see what I can see with my own eyes. I don't even care if the entire house started a fight with her and we didn't see it .. she was still horrible. Her "honesty" is not honesty. It's cruelty. And she thinks everybody is fake and can't deal with it.

Last night Drew, the sisters, Mikkayla and Jade voted for Tahan, nearly word for word and yet people still don't think they are banding together to get her? I know people are going to say 'well she is a bitch and they can say that', its not the point. I can see why Tahan acts the way she does. As she has said she knows for a fact she is going to be up every week because those girls are still there, so how it that welcoming her into their group?

As with all high school groups - they need someone to band against and in this case is Tahan, a lot of that she brought on herself yes, but those girls are not going out of their way to include Tahan is anything. You can see from the last 2 weeks of footage/live updates the girls how done nothing to create storylines for themselves. Jade gets a look in because of the Ed/Drew thing, BB has to create a prank in order for the sisters to get airtime (and as usual they take it in good humour) and Mikkayla has only been shown bitching about Tahan.

If Tahan went people would forget Mikkayla was even there. She went off at Tahan because she has major issues with pretty girls, and how could she love Heidi, who was mean said a lot of mean things to Mikkayla, its because she didn't have the looks. In my book there is no difference between telling someone they are fat or calling them stupid. Both of them were in the wrong, at least Tahan tried to make it right, after which Mikkayla was nice to her face and then just turned around and bitch about again to Jade.

I must admit that I was shocked she only gave Tahan 1 point after that. Maybe we didn't see a lot of what Mikkayla said, just because 'fat shaming' is a more in topic these days.

Tahan was dead on about mikkayla though, you can't eat 3 bowls of food and expect to be happy with your weight (unless you want to be fat).
What we probably don't see is Tahan works her butt off for her body, same with Jade but you would find mikkayla probably isn't interested in exercising.
So you have this person that whinges about their weight, but does nothing about it.

With the editing of LNF they seem to be making sure to show Mikkayla eating a lot, and being the one going up for more. I've said before, I don't care what you eat or how much you exercise, that's your choice but then don't go around bitching about your weight. In a place where there seems to be nothing to do for most of the day, you have a choice to work out, how much you eat(I know a lot of past hms say you eat out of boredom) and you have people around you that can help you. Its hard to feel sorry for you when you aren't taking an opportunity that's right in front of you.

Tahan was dead on about mikkayla though, you can't eat 3 bowls of food and expect to be happy with your weight (unless you want to be fat).
What we probably don't see is Tahan works her butt off for her body, same with Jade but you would find mikkayla probably isn't interested in exercising.
So you have this person that whinges about their weight, but does nothing about it.

Apparently Mikkayla exercises a lot. Tully made a comment once that she'd be interested to see how Mikkayla's body shape would change if she didn't eat as much as she did because she does 'work her ass off' (Tully's words, not mine)
I do agree that one cannot expect to fit into smaller dresses if they choose to consume the amount of carbs Mikk does LOL but Tahan's mimicking was flat out cruel, there is no need for it.

The girls are NOT banning together to isolate Tahan. Tahan isolated herself and now they are voting her out because of Tahan's behavior towards them. Who is the one who is "honest" while being cruel to everybody? Who is the one who began hating the other housemates and calling them fake and dumb? Who is the one mocking the others? Who is the one going to the diary room and saying rude things about them? Who is the one voting for the girls? Who is the one going off alone because she cant' stand the other people? Meanwhile the girls have said they'd like to be friends with her, but it's not working.

NOT once have I seen the girls banning together and walking away from Tahan so she's is alone. Or mocking Tahan. Or calling her dumb out of nowhere. Tahan purposely began being rude to them. They were friends. Now Tahan hangs around her own kind .. Tully and Ed.

Tahan is isolating herself and the girls are voting her out because she's just rude and horrible to everybody. Even when not fighting ... just talking .. she is freaking awful.

And they have shown Mikk exercise. Tahan IS NOT CORRECT about the weight thing. I eat almost nothing in order to stay in shape and exercise. My brother and cousin could eat 3 pizzas, cake, coke, candies ... and never work out and they are skinny. Everybody is different.

Apparently Mikkayla exercises a lot. Tully made a comment once that she'd be interested to see how Mikkayla's body shape would change if she didn't eat as much as she did because she does 'work her ass off' (Tully's words, not mine)
I do agree that one cannot expect to fit into smaller dresses if they choose to consume the amount of carbs Mikk does LOL but Tahan's mimicking was flat out cruel, there is no need for it.
Oh ok well I dunno it's hard to tell, I'm quite fit and have an extremely physical job and a reputation for eating everything but even I wouldn't be able to consume 3 bowls of something, particularly at dinner where overeating is a no no.
Yeah I think it was cruel for a reason, Mikkayla started the fight by saying some harsh stuff so I think Tahan did the impersonation knowing that it would inflict hurt.
I don't condone it and think Tahan was completely out of line but its important to view that scene in the context of things.

And bottom line is mikkayla isn't that big, at all really, did she go on about this shit when Heidi was there, because IMO Heidi was larger.

Mikkayla has jealousy issues, that's her problem and not Tahan's. Mikkayla has her little clique, is really bossy and goes away sulking to try and get sympathy. Her support has diminished.

I don't think Mikkayla has jealousy issues per se other than she would prefer to not have to worry about her weight. As for "sulking away to try & get sympathy" - I think that is the 1st time I've ever seen Mikkayla like that - I give props to Tim for his support of her, which I don't think he would have done if this was a common occurrence. Overall, I think Tahan was horrid in how she behaved & I think all the HMs thought so too from their reactions.

If Mikkayla started the fight, lost and cried about it! The argument its not even abt body issues anyways! she probably felt she could intimidate Tahan cause she had succeeded in ostracising her. Unfortunately for her Tahan didn't back down. Mikkayla was embarrassed because she didn't make Tahan cower so she cried. Tahan was very angry and in the heat of the moment, said things. Tahan was ONLY right about one thing,Mikkayla always cm on how tahan is just appearance and dumb inside, yet it is ok? Mikkayla can dish it but cant take it.

Sorry - that's a load of Tahan apologist crap. I liked Tahan at 1st, but she is mean & she has caused her own ostracism by her actions, no excuse for her behaviour in this case - she went too far.

Last night Drew, the sisters, Mikkayla and Jade voted for Tahan, nearly word for word and yet people still don't think they are banding together to get her? I know people are going to say 'well she is a bitch and they can say that', its not the point. I can see why Tahan acts the way she does. As she has said she knows for a fact she is going to be up every week because those girls are still there, so how it that welcoming her into their group?

As with all high school groups - they need someone to band against and in this case is Tahan, a lot of that she brought on herself yes, but those girls are not going out of their way to include Tahan is anything. You can see from the last 2 weeks of footage/live updates the girls how done nothing to create storylines for themselves. Jade gets a look in because of the Ed/Drew thing, BB has to create a prank in order for the sisters to get airtime (and as usual they take it in good humour) and Mikkayla has only been shown bitching about Tahan.

If Tahan went people would forget Mikkayla was even there. She went off at Tahan because she has major issues with pretty girls, and how could she love Heidi, who was mean said a lot of mean things to Mikkayla, its because she didn't have the looks. In my book there is no difference between telling someone they are fat or calling them stupid. Both of them were in the wrong, at least Tahan tried to make it right, after which Mikkayla was nice to her face and then just turned around and bitch about again to Jade.

I must admit that I was shocked she only gave Tahan 1 point after that. Maybe we didn't see a lot of what Mikkayla said, just because 'fat shaming' is a more in topic these days.

I don't believe Mikkayla or Heidi ever said those things to the face of the person though - you can call that "fake" if you want, but I call it normal behaviour. That's generally what people do in situations where they have to along with each other - bitch about it to someone you trust or who agrees with you. Saying stuff like what Tahan did in front of everyone & to Mikkayla's face is just plain cruel.

Does anyone actually know what started the fight? They showed it in the LNF, but words were flying so fast I couldn't follow it at all.

Lol @ the Tahan apologists here and their excuses every week for her behaviour - her overreacting over the hair dryer, her constant bitching and snide remarks to the sisters, her rudely saying "I can beat you" to Mikkayla, her saying she "knows for a fact I am better than all those girls" and then turning around wondering why she doesn't have any girlfriends in the house, her calling Mikkayla a racist, and now her making light of her body image insecurities.
Every week we get the same "Yes she crossed the line but...." excuses.

I don't believe Mikkayla or Heidi ever said those things to the face of the person though - you can call that "fake" if you want, but I call it normal behaviour. That's generally what people do in situations where they have to along with each other - bitch about it to someone you trust or who agrees with you. Saying stuff like what Tahan did in front of everyone & to Mikkayla's face is just plain cruel.

But that's the point. I don't think there is any difference between what Tahan acting as Mikkayla in the whole skit thing, as she knew it would hurt her, or Mikkayla screaming at Tahan that everyone hates her, she's not as good as thinks, she's vain, as she knew Tahan has been upset about not having people in the house. It's a two way street but because everyone is so into throwing the bullying word around and its a big no-no to talk about someones weight, Mikkayla gets a free pass.

As I have in other posts, yes, Tahan did step over a line but so did Mikkayla. Booze was a factor and we all get the dutch courage. There is nothing wrong with hanging out with people you like and get along with but when its all BB has to show for your time in house for the last couple of weeks, something has to change. Its mob mentality and I don't think it would have reached the point it has if the 'girl' group were doing more besides sleeping or tanning. And Tahan needs to step back and not get her defences up so quickly and maybe she would calm the fuck down at times.

Well as we saw last night, she plans to 'embrace it' and be more comfortable with herself. I hope this is the case and she takes it all in her stride...she'll be better off for it.

Does anyone actually know what started the fight? They showed it in the LNF, but words were flying so fast I couldn't follow it at all.

It seemed to be the going back and forth and then Mik yelled at Tahan to shut up, which then tahan yelled back.

I find it hilarious..

"YOU'RE ALWAYS UP FOR EVICTION MIKKAYLA, NO ONE LIKES YOU"

"SO ARE YOU TAHAN"

... Oh. ... Wait a minute... Teeheeheh. Mik isn't up this week.

They both have their flaws., but seriously mocking a girl who has just come out and said she's struggled with eating disorders for a good portion of her life is not good in anyones eyes..

Exactly! People tend to forget that about Mikkayla. They have both equally said nasty things about each other, I don't think either of them are the victim here.

Back