Skip to main content

Tahan BF David Reynolds takes out Gold Coast 600

So where is the "corruption"?
Called rigging the vote. Not a fair contest. Do u understand that? Even her BB fansite stooped lower than shark droppings-asking ppl to ring her save number to speak to One Direction. Guess they're like Tahan, horrible people attract!

Sorry to be so blunt, but you conspiracy theorists are as dumb as ed. Even if you could buy the win, what would be the point? The only thing to be gained from winning is the money, so you'd have to be a bit of a thicky to spend much to save your loved one. If ed or jade were to win they will still be forgotten in about 3 weeks time whereas the likes of tahan and tim will likely forge careers as a result of their exposure regardless because they have something to offer.

whereas the likes of tahan and tim will likely forge careers as a result of their exposure regardless because they have something to offer.
Tim-Yes. Tahan only has her looks and she's already a model..what's she going to do that she hasn't already done?

First off.... Congrats David!

...also factor in US fans who only have eyes for Tahan (some tim), Elissa of BB15 has 100,000 facebook fans and all she rants about is Tahan for the Win...rabid fans Oz pale in comparison to rabid US fans...factor in easy access to jailbreaker website international unblockers and OZ SIM cards to use on GMS smartphones (ya end up with an AU phone number where ya can text for Tahan until exhausted) her uptick in pop also corresponded to US fans, Robbed of the BB experience this year discovering BBAU ...

Yank for Team Tahan....

Ok, I was an Elissa fan from the beginning til the end, and I'm a big Tahan fan. I've visited Elissa's facebook page, and some of her fan pages, but I can not find one that has 100,000 fans, or any of her rants about Tahan for the win. :confused:

Can you post a link? Thanks!

Sorry to be so blunt, but you conspiracy theorists are as dumb as ed. Even if you could buy the win, what would be the point? The only thing to be gained from winning is the money, so you'd have to be a bit of a thicky to spend much to save your loved one. If ed or jade were to win they will still be forgotten in about 3 weeks time whereas the likes of tahan and tim will likely forge careers as a result of their exposure regardless because they have something to offer.

I agree both Tim and Tahan will get careers out of this, the rest will all be forgotten very quickly like used toilet paper.

I agree both Tim and Tahan will get careers out of this, the rest will all be forgotten very quickly like used toilet paper.
Tully too! Channel 9 have already signed her up. I reckon we will see her on the next Celebrity Apprentice.

Not that worried about how many votes he buys. More interested in the personal influence he has over producers and therefore edits and extended Tahan-featured promos.

Tahan is practically product placement now.

[MENTION=34941]SENT1[/MENTION] I fit in to the category of a Tully supporter who has now got behind Tahan, though she was my second favourite from very early on. Definitely intend sending some votes her way come the final week, though have to say I won't be voting as much as I did in the final week last year. But yes, I will be voting for Tahan, so I guess I am a part of the grand conspiracy too!

Called rigging the vote. Not a fair contest. Do u understand that? Even her BB fansite stooped lower than shark droppings-asking ppl to ring her save number to speak to One Direction. Guess they're like Tahan, horrible people attract!

I'm sorry, but I haven't seen any evidence of "rigging the vote" or "corruption." I don't think you even understand the words and phrases you are using. As for her "fansite," it was a random twitter fan.

It's time to block you, like all the other crazies.

First off.... Congrats David!

Ok, I was an Elissa fan from the beginning til the end, and I'm a big Tahan fan. I've visited Elissa's facebook page, and some of her fan pages, but I can not find one that has 100,000 fans, or any of her rants about Tahan for the win. :confused:

Can you post a link? Thanks!

I saw it on twitter so maybe its twitter likes...
not a fan and don't use facebook or have a twitter account
not sure how they work...i read the #bbau tweets
someone posted Elissa was X thousands away from
100,000..twitter then?

100,000..twitter then?

Ok, you're right. She has 100,000+ followers on twitter. Only about 300 on facebook.

Oop, excuse me, about 6,000 on facebook.

Last edited:
100,000..twitter then?

Yes, Elissa has 100,000+ followers, but I can't find a single reference to Tahan.

Tully too! Channel 9 have already signed her up. I reckon we will see her on the next Celebrity Apprentice.

tumblr_mmvomfel1X1r0ftodo1_500.gif

Ugh.

Tim-Yes. Tahan only has her looks and she's already a model..what's she going to do that she hasn't already done?

Tahan has a top notch personality and is very competitive. The world is her oyster and I am going to help her schuck it.

Tahan has a top notch personality and is very competitive. The world is her oyster and I am going to help her schuck it.

Absolutely, 1st she has a shampoo/hair product endorsement in the bag, then onward and upwards, she has charisma to burn.
Being as beautiful as she is and popular with viewers, she has it made.

Drew will turn up on H&A or Neighbours - unless 9 keep him, but what can they do with him?

Tim - is someone you star in something, whatever pops up

Absolutely, 1st she has a shampoo/hair product endorsement in the bag, then onward and upwards, she has charisma to burn.
Being as beautiful as she is and popular with viewers, she has it made.

Drew will turn up on H&A or Neighbours - unless 9 keep him, but what can they do with him?

Tim - is someone you star in something, whatever pops up
After what she said about Nutri-Grain today I wouldn't be surprised if they picked her up for something too. I think her and Tim are going to be the big winners after all of this although I don't doubt a couple of the others will be able to ride the train for awhile also.

Back