Skip to main content

Tahan BF David Reynolds takes out Gold Coast 600

More kudos to Tahan for not being superficial.

Have you been watching this season???

Have you seen the nasty things she's said about peoples looks?

lol I'm going to be a huge judgemental bitch and say...i'd like to see how long she stays with him after she wins...

YES I WENT THERE!
And no shame!!
Just have this instinct that ... when a guy is actually bragging about how he sleeps with the girl over twitter for the whole nation to see, there aint much respect in that relationship.

More kudos to Tahan for not being superficial.
He seems like a really nice and funny guy, saw an interview during Bathurst.
Tahan has said her boyfriend and she have an intellectual connection.
He has "sleeps with Tahan" in his Twitter profile. hes a douche

Have you been watching this season???

Have you seen the nasty things she's said about peoples looks?

lol I'm going to be a huge judgemental bitch and say...i'd like to see how long she stays with him after she wins...

YES I WENT THERE!
And no shame!!
Just have this instinct that ... when a guy is actually bragging about how he sleeps with the girl over twitter for the whole nation to see, there aint much respect in that relationship.

Have not seen that tweet. Well i don't follow V8 drivers yuk! What did he say exactly ??

Haha

Just so people realise he doesn't get any money for winning. He is a contracted Driver to the team. He would not be on huge money at this stage either, but he would be doing well.

Yeah the top drivers salaries can go towards $1million, last year I think Reynolds was on around 300k

What's the Hangup with some of you claiming Tahan got votes because of her boyfriend's wealth?. For one I don't believe he's that rich and neither is Tahan's family. If you recall Tahan didn't get many votes to begin with until the audience got to know her better and found that they like her. Any vote she gets is by her own merit, she's proven time and again that she is tough and sporting and entertaining( looks aside. She has worked hard and played hard in the big brother house and stayed on despite housemates ganging up to oust her. Congrats to David for his win. This will be a lovely surprise for Tahan when she leaves. Here's hoping she'll be in the final 2.

What's the Hangup with some of you claiming Tahan got votes because of her boyfriend's wealth?. For one I don't believe he's that rich and neither is Tahan's family. If you recall Tahan didn't get many votes to begin with until the audience got to know her better and found that they like her. Any vote she gets is by her own merit, she's proven time and again that she is tough and sporting and entertaining( looks aside. She has worked hard and played hard in the big brother house and stayed on despite housemates ganging up to oust her. Congrats to David for his win. This will be a lovely surprise for Tahan when she leaves. Here's hoping she'll be in the final 2.

I'd be very surprised if Tahan wont be in the final 2 along with Tim. They have been the two strongest and most entertaining HM's all season. It be fitting for them to fight it out at the end.

geez BB will stop at nothing in his favouritism of Tahan. he even made that one guy crash so that David Reynolds could win.

i eagerly await the leesalittle blog post revealing the truth about this dirty underhanded conspiracy.

Have not seen that tweet. Well i don't follow V8 drivers yuk! What did he say exactly ??

https://twitter.com/daffidreynolds

I don't even have twitter lol

But yeh he's a total jerk.

Joke or serious, no guy should publically state that he sleeps with a specific girl. That's very downgrading.

For one I don't believe he's that rich and neither is Tahan's family.

ooooooooh lol yes he is...compared to an average person living in Australia who is lucky enough to get 90,000 a year after taxes...he's PRETTY RICH

David Reynolds ‏@daffidreynolds 23 Sep
Lucky I signed a new deal with @BottleORacing keeps me in a job and keeps @TahnyLew in the house :) #BBAU

yeh...no...that's not funny. He went there and as long as he's brought that up, no matter what happens I'll always say that he's the major reason she will win!

geez BB will stop at nothing in his favouritism of Tahan. he even made that one guy crash so that David Reynolds could win.

i eagerly await the leesalittle blog post revealing the truth about this dirty underhanded conspiracy.
My goodness, I didn't know Big Brother was God? Seriously?!

Conspiracies only happen in empty heads like ED's.
You need a lot of vacant space for those theories that make no sense and go nowhere, round and around in circles.

Notice most of the conspiracy posters are kind of piss weak, wimpy sort of posters, easily lead down crazy paths. I think some of them must be kids.
They are just sore losers, who refuse to accept their favourite is losing due to being unpopular - for a reason.

So I just realised how great it is to put someone on your ignore list!! It means you cant see anything they post!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the feeling is sooo good!

LOL. What cracks me up most on her blogs is that she says she is not biased!

Back