Skip to main content

Tahan BF David Reynolds takes out Gold Coast 600

Yeah girls hate when the person they love publically tells the world how lucky they are to be with them.

are you serious?

In what part of that quote is he indicating he's lucky??
If that's how a guy I 'love' is going to express how he is 'lucky' I'd be very annoyed. It's not like he's said "In love with Tahan" he said sleeps. that's absolutely downgrading...and who ever thinks that's a compliment is actually stupid.

So I just realised how great it is to put someone on your ignore list!! It means you cant see anything they post!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the feeling is sooo good!

You're right!!! Im having an orgasm as I put you and your tinfoil hat conspiracy theories and speculations on mine!

What's the Hangup with some of you claiming Tahan got votes because of her boyfriend's wealth?. For one I don't believe he's that rich and neither is Tahan's family. If you recall Tahan didn't get many votes to begin with until the audience got to know her better and found that they like her. Any vote she gets is by her own merit, she's proven time and again that she is tough and sporting and entertaining( looks aside. She has worked hard and played hard in the big brother house and stayed on despite housemates ganging up to oust her. Congrats to David for his win. This will be a lovely surprise for Tahan when she leaves. Here's hoping she'll be in the final 2.
Agreeed and even if they were as rich as people make them out to be, who says its them voting?

@ Natalia,

.Haters gonna hate no matter and are always nitpicking. I see you whenever there's a Tahan thread and you're poison. Run out of unfounded accusations against Tahan, attack her family and now her boyfriend. How low can you go. If Tahan is not offended by his twitter headline why should you be? He is proud of her and shows it. Each to their own.

Last edited:
[MENTION=34936]Boofuls[/MENTION]

I don't see any attacking other than you when you just called her/him poison. Then again.. you are a tahan supporter, so it's expected.

See you just made it personal.

On the side note:
Good for this guy winning the race.

More kudos to Tahan for not being superficial.
He seems like a really nice and funny guy, saw an interview during Bathurst.
Tahan has said her boyfriend and she have an intellectual connection.

Tahan has said a lot of things that she says because she thinks that's what people want to hear, not because they are facts.

There's a great reason why she seems like the greatest HM one day and then says some of the worst things you'll hear come out of anyone's mouth on another day.

are you serious?

In what part of that quote is he indicating he's lucky??
If that's how a guy I 'love' is going to express how he is 'lucky' I'd be very annoyed. It's not like he's said "In love with Tahan" he said sleeps. that's absolutely downgrading...and who ever thinks that's a compliment is actually stupid.
To be fair to David, his Twitter profile used to say something like "the guy who is lucky enough to sleep with TahnyLew". That's why the random used that as an opening line to initiate the conversation between David and Leon. But he changed it when he came back to add the "if you don't like it, don't read" after he copped a bunch of hate on Twitter and shut down his profile for awhile. I'm assuming he chopped down the Tahan part so it would all fit.

I don't see any attacking other than you when you just called her/him poison. Then again.. you are a tahan supporter, so it's expected.

nnnnnn

ib1LmvsP2KZMxN.gif

loving this poster tbh

Sheesh, what a bunch of prudes and wowsers

Would you really feel insulted if you had a boyfriend say they are your boyfriend and they feel lucky and lucky to sleep with you?

Good luck with your relationships kiddies

Sheesh, what a bunch of prudes and wowsers

Would you really feel insulted if you had a boyfriend say they are your boyfriend and they feel lucky and lucky to sleep with you?

Good luck with your relationships kiddies

It's more so the fact that he has it displayed in a public forum and that his choice of words are in poor taste.

On the side note:
Good for this guy winning the race.

Dont group all supporters into one group!

Back