Skip to main content

Tahan BF David Reynolds takes out Gold Coast 600

[MENTION=34936]Boofuls[/MENTION] the hangup is pretty simple, have seen it evolve over the last couple of weeks here. There's a lot of love for Tim around here, which of course is fine, anyone's entitled to have their favourites. But over the last few weeks, it's become apparent that Tahan is very popular, and may very well beat their beloved Tim and win the show. This all really started the week that Ben left, Tahan was the most saved by a long way and Tim was well behind her. Since that night, these forums have been full of conspiracy theories from mostly people wanting to see Tim win, who do not want to accept that actually it might just be the case that Tahan is more popular with the public than Tim, and that it must be some disgraceful conspiracy. We've seen the producers blamed, Leon blamed because oh dear he had the briefest of Twitter conversations with Tahan's boyfriend, now apparently Tahan's boyfriend is so rich that he will single handedly pull her over the line. Seriously get over it! Whether many on here like it or not, Tahan is popular. I couldn't care less about V8s but hope this win is followed up by Tahan taking out Big Brother on Wednesday week.

Why?
Don't you expect couples to be intimate?

Yeah people here seem to get worked up about bullshit like this way too much, as I said before I'm sure he knows her well enough to know she wouldn't mind him having a bit of fun there.

[MENTION=34936]Boofuls[/MENTION] the hangup is pretty simple, have seen it evolve over the last couple of weeks here. There's a lot of love for Tim around here, which of course is fine, anyone's entitled to have their favourites. But over the last few weeks, it's become apparent that Tahan is very popular, and may very well beat their beloved Tim and win the show. This all really started the week that Ben left, Tahan was the most saved by a long way and Tim was well behind her. Since that night, these forums have been full of conspiracy theories from mostly people wanting to see Tim win, who do not want to accept that actually it might just be the case that Tahan is more popular with the public than Tim, and that it must be some disgraceful conspiracy. We've seen the producers blamed, Leon blamed because oh dear he had the briefest of Twitter conversations with Tahan's boyfriend, now apparently Tahan's boyfriend is so rich that he will single handedly pull her over the line. Seriously get over it! Whether many on here like it or not, Tahan is popular. I couldn't care less about V8s but hope this win is followed up by Tahan taking out Big Brother on Wednesday week.

Thanks for the briefing. Have been following the show diligently when I was in Aus and now I'm out of the country. Will be going to Aus again in Nov. yep, been following David's twitter and I do feel sorry for him. He misses Tahan and supports her and then he started getting hate tweets all because he happened to know someone on big bro. I have supported Tahan from day one and knew her beauty was more than skin deep. I really like the girl. She is deserving of the win on her own merit. I'd really like for her or Tim to win. They've both brought so much to the house. She's tough but I also love it when she is vulnerable and tries to cover it up. It breaks my heart when she cries. Being the eldest in a large family I can imagine her responsibilities. She may be high maintenance but she is not spoilt.

Might get my other half to put that he sleeps with me in his social media accounts. Why hasn't he done so thus far? Bastard I'm a catch too. Think ill wake him up and bloody tell him so.

So, do you really think that Tahan has no fans and that her BF is the only thing keeping her in the house??

^^^^^
This

where was this rich bf when T was the next to last most saves at least 1st three times she was up for noms?

one by one her besties in the house were eliminated, many of matts, calebs, jazz, tully fans switched on to T and her creep in popularity began...also factor in US fans who only have eyes for Tahan (some tim), Elissa of BB15 has 100,000 facebook fans and all she rants about is Tahan for the Win...rabid fans Oz pale in comparison to rabid US fans...factor in easy access to jailbreaker website international unblockers and OZ SIM cards to use on GMS smartphones (ya end up with an AU phone number where ya can text for Tahan until exhausted) her uptick in pop also corresponded to US fans, Robbed of the BB experience this year discovering BBAU

if it makes ya feel better to spew the reason T wins is only becos of the rich bf, take a spoonful of it...doesn't make it True

Yank for Team Tahan....

This! He comes across as an arrogant dickhead.

ya do know that is a category ya switch on for your status
i.e....lives in _________, graduate from ________, etc
ya fill in the blanks sleeps with___________

if it makes ya feel better....cheers

Jade fans like leeslittle have led the charge on the conspiracy theories.

Love you too babe!

I saw you attacking Tahan fans.

Let me remind you what Jade fans are like on facebook:
1394171_458198177633970_1844497734_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^^^
This

where was this rich bf when T was the next to last most saves at least 1st three times she was up for noms?

one by one her besties in the house were eliminated, many of matts, calebs, jazz, tully fans switched on to T and her creep in popularity began...also factor in US fans who only have eyes for Tahan (some tim), Elissa of BB15 has 100,000 facebook fans and all she rants about is Tahan for the Win...rabid fans Oz pale in comparison to rabid US fans...factor in easy access to jailbreaker website international unblockers and OZ SIM cards to use on GMS smartphones (ya end up with an AU phone number where ya can text for Tahan until exhausted) her uptick in pop also corresponded to US fans, Robbed of the BB experience this year discovering BBAU

if it makes ya feel better to spew the reason T wins is only becos of the rich bf, take a spoonful of it...doesn't make it True

Yank for Team Tahan....

Just for the record, I've watched from the US for years, voted not even once.

But to be honest I'm not big on voting for anything reality tv wise, even when it's convenient and free.

Just for the record, I've watched from the US for years, voted not even once.
But to be honest I'm not big on voting for anything reality tv wise, even when it's convenient and free.

Yep...the $$$ go toward the grand prize and to Ch9
Same....voting for reality, when Production picks the winner... counterproductive.
although 1st year of the voice I did download a song on itunes for one of the contestants (who lost)
1st year watching bbau..my 2 favs T&T appear in great shape for final 2 so i am happy

Team Tahan & Team Ed-cheaters. Corruption wins. And it isn't just Reynolds voting-it's his advertising on V8 Supercars, appearing on Nova radio every second day, interviews in newspapers etc. In that sense noone even knows who Nick Lower is! Other contestants don't have that advantage. Throw in Channel 9 as an avid supporter of Tahan-whose the only one pictured in colour talking of the final 6? And countless other examples. Call it conspiracy theories if you want, I call it truth!

Elissa of BB15 has 100,000 facebook fans and all she rants about is Tahan for the Win...rabid fans Oz pale in comparison to rabid US fans...factor in easy access to jailbreaker website international unblockers and OZ SIM cards to use on GMS smartphones (ya end up with an AU phone number where ya can text for Tahan until exhausted) her uptick in pop also corresponded to US fans, Robbed of the BB experience this year discovering BBAU

I'm confused by you saying about Elissa, "all she rants about is Tahan for the Win." I went to her Twitter, scrolled back a few hundred messages, going back almost a month, then did a search for "Tahan." There wasn't a single match. It doesn't appear as if she posts on Facebook at all.

Elissa and Tahan were my two favorites this year (although Elissa was primarily by default), but I don't see any connection.

Team Tahan & Team Ed-cheaters. Corruption wins. And it isn't just Reynolds voting-it's his advertising on V8 Supercars, appearing on Nova radio every second day, interviews in newspapers etc. In that sense noone even knows who Nick Lower is! Other contestants don't have that advantage. Throw in Channel 9 as an avid supporter of Tahan-whose the only one pictured in colour talking of the final 6? And countless other examples. Call it conspiracy theories if you want, I call it truth!

So where is the "corruption"?

Back