Tahan and Tim's voting info not shown on Friday

Should Mondays eviction be declared null and void

• Yes

Votes: 29 24.6%
  • No

Votes: 89 75.4%

• Total voters

goroos1994

Apologies if I am mistaken, but was Tahan's voting number not shown tonight? I think Tully/Ben's numbers were shown twice.

I hope this isn't true! How dare they?!?!

I gave Tahan 4 votes tonight.

Dont think I saw Tahan or Tims number. Or maybe they did show Tim's, cant remember but fairly sure no Tahan.

Maybe they want her gone??

It was shown in Melbourne. It was the first one shown *I think* before the last ad break. I was so bored by the DS tonight I was talking along with the announcer as he was saying them.

Just gone to ad break here in Perth, I think you might be right.

I recall them showing Tully twice. I think they accidentally showed Tully's numbers instead of Tahan's.

Just gone to ad break here in Perth, I think you might be right.
Seriously? Watch for the last ad break and let me know if I was hallucinating or not please! :)

Oh crap... just looked at the time of your post and realised it's probably over. This will drive me crazy now!!

Seriously? Watch for the last ad break and let me know if I was hallucinating or not please! :)

Oh crap... just looked at the time of your post and realised it's probably over. This will drive me crazy now!!

Sorry, yes, it's finished. I don't remember seeing Tahan and Tim's numbers, unless it was earlier in the show. I saw Ben and Tully's twice, the second time just before I posted. Whether it was accidental, or a reminder to vote for Ben, who knows.

Just did a rewatch - most likely an error. Tully and Ben were shown twice while Tim's and Tahan's weren't

It should have been: Save Ben & Drew
Then Save Heidi & Tahan
and then finally save Tim & Tully

If that's the case surely this eviction has to be null and void. I will check the episode again.

Last edited:
No, I don't think it should be null and void because if someone really wants to save Tahan or Tim it's very easy to find other ways to save them eg. Big Brother website or Facebook. It's a minor mistake if you ask me especially considering it was also on a Friday night which rarely rates well.

It'll only become notable IF Tim or Tahan are evicted. Alex will shit himself when the votes are all tallied and one of these two are evicted.

I did think one fair solution to the cock up might be to close the lines for Tahan and Tim and say as a result the eviction will only be for the other 4 - but then Tully and Ben arguably have an unfair advantage by being shown twice.

Tim is as safe as houses, while realistically Ben and Drew wouldn't be going anywhere. I think Tully is probably safe too thanks to airtime, but if voting is as close as last week Tahan's details not being shown could make the difference. I'd like to think she'd get more voted than Heidi but as others have said she's barely been in the edit this week.

No, I don't think it should be null and void because if someone really wants to save Tahan or Tim it's very easy to find other ways to save them eg. Big Brother website or Facebook. It's a minor mistake if you ask me especially considering it was also on a Friday night which rarely rates well.

Yup. I seriously doubt this is an issue. There's plenty of other ways to find the numbers. But I see how it can be unfair.

But I expect somebody will get their ass kicked (if only slightly).

For those playing at home, Perth got:
1st ad break : DREW & HEIDI
2nd ad break: TULLY & BEN
3rd ad break: TULLY & BEN

I did think one fair solution to the cock up might be to close the lines for Tahan and Tim and say as a result the eviction will only be for the other 4 - but then Tully and Ben arguably have an unfair advantage by being shown twice.

I think that's a bit ridiculous and very unneccessary IMO. The Friday daily show is only broadcast into a couple of places and not many viewers even see it. Surely Tahan's fans in particular would have voted enough to know that it's easy enough to get her number. And honestly casual viewers usually vote to save someone based off what was shown on the daily show and she wasn't really featured so I can't see it being too much of an issue.

Someone was pasting a comment on all the posts on the official Facebook page that were 'SAVE XXXX' or 'EVICT XXXX' comments about the compromised voting and they've already gone through and deleted them, as well as any replies they got.

They're trying to keep the fuck up quiet... Should e-mail some news sites and see what happens. Haha.

It aired at 10pm didn't it in some places (on NBN I think). Was it corrected, and also if it gets repeated on GO! it'll be interesting to see if they correct the mistake.

We all know (or at least hope) it's an honest mistake - though presumably the people putting the packages together to lead into the breaks do them all for the one show, so it's a fairly stupid mistake to make. It is how they react to it which matters - pretending it didn't happen is not an option.

It aired at 10pm didn't it in some places (on NBN I think). Was it corrected, and also if it gets repeated on GO! it'll be interesting to see if they correct the mistake.

NBN aired the Thursay night daily show last night at 10pm (it wasn't on Thursday due to the footy) and Tahan's (and Tim's) number was on it. We have never gotten the Friday daily show.

You already know who is up for eviction, and you already know who you want to save. Whether you saw the feature showing the numbers or not will make no difference. If you want to save a particular housemate, you will either go online to get the numbers or wait till you see the ads again. The people who vote will in the vast majority of cases have access to obtaining the numbers on the net or smart phone so it will make no difference at all.

Back