Skip to main content

Tahan and Tim's voting info not shown on Friday

Should Mondays eviction be declared null and void

• Yes

Votes: 29 24.6%
  • No

Votes: 89 75.4%

• Total voters
I just watched it on youtube and Tim and Tahan's vote to save did not feature...Tully and Ben were featured twice....

While I agree that if you plan to save a hm you would probably just jump on line to get the relevant numbers.....well I would ...

But there are many who have their mobile phones constantly attached to their hand....like a bodily extension...and due to that convenience, would be more inclined to text while being exposed to that vision on the screen....

Will it have an impact on voting...maybe not.. but what's fair for one hm, should be fair for all.....level playing field and all that...

Not sure how much of an effect this will have, but there may have been people who were unsure of who was up and when it didn't show Tim or Tahan, maybe they thought they were safe and so won't bother to vote for them.

Do they have the same number for each HM every time they're up? I'm sure Tim and Tahan fans who voted for them before would still have the number?

Considering we've seen stuff all of Tahan this week, them not even showing her number could be vital.

Not sure how much of an effect this will have, but there may have been people who were unsure of who was up and when it didn't show Tim or Tahan, maybe they thought they were safe and so won't bother to vote for them.

It could be an issue with those that are only casual viewers and those that don't hit the OS or this forum.....and With the change of format this season...nominees in and nominees out.... they may actually assume that Tim and Tahan are safe...

Do they have the same number for each HM every time they're up? I'm sure Tim and Tahan fans who voted for them before would still have the number?

Yes, the numbers stay the same across the season. They're also assigned alphabetically, so you can work it out (eg from the banner here) so long as you remember the 1902 55 95 part.

Hopefully Tahan doesnt go! It needs to be Heidi, it would be a crying shame to see Tahan leave over her!

I don't know why this would cause an eviction to be 'null and void'............ as soon as i see the voting numbers come up i change channels for the ads anyway. Even if on Monday they just show Tim & Tahan's save numbers and no one else it would even it up but I honestly don't think it would make that much difference

It will be an issue if Tahan is evicted by say 0.1% of the votes (like Caleb vs Ed) over Heidy or Tully.

It's really not an issue. Most people would be texting anyway and it's the same number all the the time. As everyone else said if they want the phone number they can get online. I didn't even notice it actually.

Do they show the voting numbers other times on TV or only during the BB shows? Maybe they will add theirs first/twice on Monday to help balance it out?
I think it affects Tahan more than Tim, so if Tahan is evicted with close voting numbers maybe there will be some uproar by her fans?

It's really not an issue. Most people would be texting anyway and it's the same number all the the time. As everyone else said if they want the phone number they can get online. I didn't even notice it actually.

Exactly! I didn't notice a thing!

Someone was pasting a comment on all the posts on the official Facebook page that were 'SAVE XXXX' or 'EVICT XXXX' comments about the compromised voting and they've already gone through and deleted them, as well as any replies they got.

They're trying to keep the fuck up quiet... Should e-mail some news sites and see what happens. Haha.

Those mods on the fb site are such idiots! If they are so worried about what people write A) Ban the person B) Don't permit people to write stuff on the wall of the page (just like The X Factor does).

I doubt it will make a difference. I didn't even notice as I never pay attention to those numbers, and yes Ido vote.

I suppose if either of them go there will be some kind of mutiny even though Tahan's votes have been diminishing by the week.

The vote is always rigged, it has been for years and made ppl in bb very rich! The editing is manipulated to show some hm's in a bad light it's always been a waste of money to vote :-D same with the singing shows!

I just watched it on youtube and Tim and Tahan's vote to save did not feature...Tully and Ben were featured twice....

While I agree that if you plan to save a hm you would probably just jump on line to get the relevant numbers.....well I would ...

But there are many who have their mobile phones constantly attached to their hand....like a bodily extension...and due to that convenience, would be more inclined to text while being exposed to that vision on the screen....

Will it have an impact on voting...maybe not.. but what's fair for one hm, should be fair for all.....level playing field and all that...

Can I get a link?

Back