Skip to main content

Tahan and Tim's voting info not shown on Friday

Should Mondays eviction be declared null and void

• Yes

Votes: 29 24.6%
  • No

Votes: 89 75.4%

• Total voters
It could be an issue with those that are only casual viewers and those that don't hit the OS or this forum.....and With the change of format this season...nominees in and nominees out.... they may actually assume that Tim and Tahan are safe...
Even Big Brother doesn't really acknowledge they have a website any more and points people to Twitter and Facebook instead.

I just saw an ad just then as I changed the channel back to 9. Had three numbers up, Tahan, Tully and someone else.

Just tried to save Tahan, and it said the line was closed, tried to save Tim, the line worked. What's going on Big Brother!?

Realllly? Wow, that is sus! Surely the producers don't want Tahan out? What happens if you text?

I just face book voted for tahan and it worked... but why is her phone line closed??
you try? someone else try.

Think about it, 4 of those people provide entertainment and storylines. 2 dont so their heads are on the chopping block.

Hmm I'm really starting to think they want Tahan out, no voting details displayed Friday and now people are saying her phone lines are cut off?

Weird... If she does go I will be a bit suss.

^ To boot, her edits this week and last have been nearly nonexistent. I shy away from conspiracy theories, but I really am concerned now. Especially with her phone line being closed.

I called Tahan's number, it worked. Sometimes the number just doesn't work and you gotta do it again or you lied so people can check to see if the number works which would mean a vote for her.

I called Tahan's number, it worked. Sometimes the number just doesn't work and you gotta do it again or you lied so people can check to see if the number works which would mean a vote for her.

Yeah, it worked fine for me too. Possible he just rang the wrong number though.

Yeah, it worked fine for me too. Possible he just rang the wrong number though.

No, sorry guys I thought it just wasn't working. No I rang the number and it said this line is closed, so yeah. No I wasn't trying to influence the votes, sorry, and also um I'm a girl haha

It aired at 10pm didn't it in some places (on NBN I think). Was it corrected, and also if it gets repeated on GO! it'll be interesting to see if they correct the mistake...

Repeat of Friday's show, broadcast on GO! Sunday afternoon, was fixed.

2013-09-08 Fri GO RPT Tahan-TIM.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks buck07 - that's good to know and I think the only thing close to an official acknowledgement they made a mistake.

Back