Skip to main content

Survivor Second Chance

What actual growth was shown though? Like, what relationships did Spencer actually form out there? It was a lot of him telling us that he's growing, but nothing to show for it.
He changed his game. The other two didn't imo. Jeremy still played it's all about the wife, Tasha was all about, I am woman. Yeah, both did that last time. Doesn't matter anymore. Jeremy won. game over.

Caleb from Big Brother US in on the next season. Beast mode cowboy.... yeee haw!

The winner was predictable. I was so sad to see Keith go & he seemed really emotional on the reunion. Bless him. I really liked him.

Sooo.. does anyone know where we can get hold of this Ponderosa show?

So I'm on the Reunion show now

Thoughts so far:

- I was almost bawling in that first Tribal Council - could Keith be anymore lovely?
- Second Tribal Council - I lost interest
- I am happy with the winner. I always had a soft spot for them since their original series
- And SERIOUSLY - well done by the public for choosing this cast! It was awesome! Yep, the ending was anti-climatic, but the public made great choices

And finally, thanks gang for the fun this season! It's been great on here xo

#TEAMKEITHFOREVER

Well I enjoyed it. Not a big fan of Jeremy, but you know what? It doesn't matter. He won, all ten jury members saw something in him, and at the end of the day his sob story is as valid as anyone else's tactics.
This season for me has been one of the best in a long time, with enough interesting players playing hard.

Jeremy was able to do the one thing Spencer couldn't do - appeal to them via their hearts.

He's an okay guy, but I would've rather seen another fireman win. KEEF!

I thought it was a wonderful season, so visually beautiful and also exciting. It was just a real bummer of an ending for me.

Spencer was in with a small chance until the tribal council when he made the threat to Jeremy about him going to the house and making sure Kelley would win if he didn't take him through. The jury would have thought "oh yeah, you little dipshit, don't even try that". I think Jeremy would have won without the sob story, but it was the final nail in the coffin for Spencer. Tasha never really stood a chance because her game just wasn't visible enough - no immunity wins, no power plays.

Amazing to think that if Spencer had won that last immunity challenge, Kelley most likely would have won the whole thing, not for playing a strong game, but for having a bitchy little girl clique.

I was really hoping for Keith to make it, couldn't believe he offered to walk for Kimmi. She would have let him too, which would have served as her final nail. No one would have voted for a charity case who didn't earn her place there fair and square.

Spencer was in with a small chance until the tribal council when he made the threat to Jeremy about him going to the house and making sure Kelley would win if he didn't take him through. The jury would have thought "oh yeah, you little dipshit, don't even try that". I think Jeremy would have won without the sob story, but it was the final nail in the coffin for Spencer. Tasha never really stood a chance because her game just wasn't visible enough - no immunity wins, no power plays.

Amazing to think that if Spencer had won that last immunity challenge, Kelley most likely would have won the whole thing, not for playing a strong game, but for having a bitchy little girl clique.

I was really hoping for Keith to make it, couldn't believe he offered to walk for Kimmi. She would have let him too, which would have served as her final nail. No one would have voted for a charity case who didn't earn her place there fair and square.

I disagree, I thought Kelley played a stronger and more exciting game than Jeremy and would have fully deserved to win. She found two hidden immunity idols same as Jeremy and rose from being on the bottom pretty much the whole game to making the top 4. I think I would have preferred her winning to be honest.

As opposed to: my wife's preggers, it's a boy, I have two girls, vote for me.
Reepbot/willy/troy. The end.

As opposed to getting two people who have zero chance of winning (Spencer and Tasha) to willingly go with me to the end and not even consider trying to get me out. Spencer and Tasha were just the Phillip and Natalie to Jeremy's Rob.

Jeremy was able to do the one thing Spencer couldn't do - appeal to them via their hearts.

Yes, because all ten jurors literally only voted for Jeremy because of what he revealed at the end :rolleyes: I think my favorite post-show revelation is that Spencer was hated by the jurors and had no chance the whole time <33333

I think repetitive editing patterns certainly make this show predictable, and it's not like I was fooled by Jeremy winning. The only thing that I said doesn't make sense is that Spencer got such a generous edit for ultimately being a goat, but that's just a complaint with production editing in favor of their favorites. I don't see where me saying that the editing patterns are predictable fits into the fact that Spencer's edit was extremely bloated for no fucking reason. He didn't accomplish anything, he didn't grow, he didn't get anything done. He's just as big of a loser as Tasha.
They need to have a red herring in there too, or it is just too predictable. Here, we had Jeremy, Kelley and Spencer all in the final episode, all of whom could have won.

They like to give a 'winner's edit', and fair enough, but there then necessarily needs to be an edit that 'goes nowhere' and one that is 'predictable'.

I disagree, I thought Kelley played a stronger and more exciting game than Jeremy and would have fully deserved to win. She found two hidden immunity idols same as Jeremy and rose from being on the bottom pretty much the whole game to making the top 4. I think I would have preferred her winning to be honest.
I'm with you Sav.

I enjoyed this season and the result could have been worse, so overall I'm happy enough. The next season looks brutal (physically/medevac-wise).

Awesome for Nine to air the finale live on Go! I recorded it and watched it when I got home from work. I'm not sure if it was entirely live though. I noticed as I was FF-ing ad breaks that some breaks were 4 mins long, and I didn't think CBS had breaks that long, so maybe Nine stretched out the breaks a bit? i.e. not quite so live by the end.

Th
I'm a bit slow, but hang on, we've just watched an employed firefighter with a policewoman partner play the hardship card with tears. How much do they pay emergency services over there that two career incomes is teary adversity?

They get paid very well.

They need to have a red herring in there too, or it is just too predictable. Here, we had Jeremy, Kelley and Spencer all in the final episode, all of whom could have won.

But the whole thing is that Spencer didn't have a chance to win. The exit interviews are just confirming that his edit was complete bullshit and he didn't stand a chance against Jeremy. He lost unanimously to Jeremy, he would have lost to Kelley, some people like Kimmi have said that they were so anti-Spencer and anti-Tasha that they would have voted for Abi to win. His edit would have made more sense if he actually received a few jury votes and was a legitimate threat to win, but he wasn't. I'm struggling to come up with a F3 scenario that he would've won.

What actual growth was shown though? Like, what relationships did Spencer actually form out there? It was a lot of him telling us that he's growing, but nothing to show for it.
Get out of my head! I completely agree with you, he said he changed, but I did not discern any.

Caleb from Big Brother US in on the next season. Beast mode cowboy.... yeee haw!

The winner was predictable. I was so sad to see Keith go & he seemed really emotional on the reunion. Bless him. I really liked him.

Sooo.. does anyone know where we can get hold of this Ponderosa show?
It's on youtube. Keith's video is funny. He seems like a really nice man. Salt of the earth type of person.

Back