Skip to main content

Survivor Second Chance

I am also loving the look of the new season! Looks like they have some interesting people.

Looks like a rough one though, I really hope people don't have to go out due to medical stuff because that always sucks.

Anyone please analyse Kass giving just one friendly question, getting a friendly answer and then voting differently. It was a setup! She wanted to break his little heart and twist the knife and tell him about it later. The 10:0 whitewash might even have been to keep second prize money to a minimum. So cynical.

Yeah I think the jury is always going to give the final 2/3 a hard time. I think in comparison to other seasons, they went pretty easy this time around. I don't think playing the card really makes a difference, I don't like it but it wouldn't have changed the result (maybe swung one or two votes at most, if that).

I don't agree. This jury were all on the outs. They grabbed some reasoning to vote for someone. Kudos to Jeremy for keeping that card close to his chest, and playing it when it mattered, but it was a dick move when you coasted through the season. There was no redemption for him, played the same way last time.
No respect from me for his game, because he played the out of the game card.

I am too devastated to post a comment. Oh, hang on- there's one!

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck me. Fuckity fuck fuck fuck.

I'm a bit slow, but hang on, we've just watched an employed firefighter with a policewoman partner play the hardship card with tears. How much do they pay emergency services over there that two career incomes is teary adversity?

It just occurred to me that this time Jeff didn't bring up the "alternate scenario" question i.e. what if Jeremy took Kelley to the end instead of Spencer. That might have been an interesting show of hands. I think Kelley would definitely have been in with a chance.

It just occurred to me that this time Jeff didn't bring up the "alternate scenario" question i.e. what if Jeremy took Kelley to the end instead of Spencer. That might have been an interesting show of hands. I think Kelley would definitely have been in with a chance.
I really wish all contestants/tribal jurors were given a ladder to fill out then superfans could figure out every scenario.

Kelley would have won. She had more of her crew on the jury.

For the Spencer fans crying about a bitter jury, what would they possibly be bitter towards Spencer for? Jeremy had a huge hand in most of their boots and was a lot more in the loop across the whole game than Spencer was, yet he still got all 10 votes.

He received no votes. He was as big of a goat as Tasha was.

For the Spencer fans crying about a bitter jury, what would they possibly be bitter towards Spencer for? Jeremy had a huge hand in most of their boots and was a lot more in the loop across the whole game than Spencer was, yet he still got all 10 votes.

Hello Kass. It's not about Spencer per se, it's about the game, and how it was played. But everyone views things differently

We get our conspiracy theory from the fact that Abi has never voted on group lines even to save herself :p Why start now?

I'm calling the season 5 votes Jeremy (by winning the final challenge and not having to scramble) 4 votes Spencer and one protest vote for Tasha

Reactions: Lyf
Yeah, I was waiting for that who'd have voted for Kelley question and result, too. Maybe he couldn't take any more of the smug mugging and selfcongratulating etc.

Where does she get those faces??? That mouth she had on in the final tribal council jury question thing?

I know a woman in real life who pulls those faces when she's manic, but she is also a really trendy and culturally finger on the pulse type, so I am wondering if there's some TV character who pulls those bitchy faces and is really koooel? It doesn't suit her. I think it makes Kelley also look like a shrew.

I really wish all contestants/tribal jurors were given a ladder to fill out then superfans could figure out every scenario.

That would be good because too much time has gone past by the time they get to the live show. Having a ladder vote in the moment would keep their decisions as true to what they felt at that time, without the opportunity for later reflection.

Yeah, I was waiting for that who'd have voted for Kelley question and result, too. Maybe he couldn't take any more of the smug mugging and selfcongratulating etc.

Where does she get those faces??? That mouth she had on in the final tribal council jury question thing?

I know a woman in real life who pulls those faces when she's manic, but she is also a really trendy and culturally finger on the pulse type, so I am wondering if there's some TV character who pulls those bitchy faces and is really koooel? It doesn't suit her. I think it makes Kelley also look like a shrew.
They thought they got the last laugh. Didn't realise how pathetic they came across as.
Jeremy may have won the dollars, but he didn't win the season.
Wentworth goes through life like she's owed. Thinking on it, so do a lot of others.

Back