Skip to main content

Survivor Second Chance

^ So who won the season then bc I'm pretty sure it was Jeremy.

Also are Spencer fans really trying to bag on the faces Kelley Wentworth, or literally anyone else makes???

^ So who won the season then bc I'm pretty sure it was Jeremy.

Also are Spencer fans really trying to bag on the faces Kelley Wentworth, or literally anyone else makes???
Are they? My care factor is low on what people are saying elsewhere, because I really don't care what's posted elsewhere.

Nah I'm cool with Jeremy winning as you know and I still hate Kelley's faces.

To those upset with the result, just remember, at least Kelley didn't win and that's all that matters, lol.

If the heart transplant stuff was happening on July 11th, add on a month or less of filming. Spencer has had barely 4 months of any new job he spoke of. In my view that's code for diversion therapy :).

Seriously, could anyone actually work while they are on national TV and waiting to see if they've won a million bucks or not?

I don't think I've been as physically gutted after a finale as the first full season I watched, which was when Colby lost. I just felt so sorry for him, and lay awake for hours thinking how does he feel knowing he made a million dollar error taking Tina to the end instead of the chef he loathed.

You'r so right, Lyf! That has cheered me up enough to regain the will to live!

I wish Spencer had just quietly pointed out, under the shelter, to Jeremy that Kelley had a bunch of supporters in the jury, etc. I think Jeremy was going to bring him along, anyway. He was so strident, and really did himself a disservice in that moment, but maybe that bunch of lugs were always going to vote for Jeremy. He's an okay guy, and it's nice he's a fireman and a family man, so, yeah.

Nah I'm cool with Jeremy winning as you know and I still hate Kelley's faces.

To those upset with the result, just remember, at least Kelley didn't win and that's all that matters, lol.
Yep, with that jury, Wentworth would have won hands down.
Which is why I think it was a "get back" vote rather than who earnt it.
I think the final three all deserved to be there. To different degrees.

I wish Spencer had just quietly pointed out, under the shelter, to Jeremy that Kelley had a bunch of supporters in the jury, etc. I think Jeremy was going to bring him along, anyway. He was so strident, and really did himself a disservice in that moment, but maybe that bunch of lugs were always going to vote for Jeremy. He's an okay guy, and it's nice he's a fireman and a family man, so, yeah.

Spencer was never going to have a chance as long as he was going to stick to the end with Jeremy, and as a viewer that was pretty obvious. The biggest shock of it all was that he received no votes, and that just makes me question why he received such a bloated edit if the reality was that he was as much of a goat as Tasha was. Of course he was going to get a good edit because production loves him, but it was all for nothing.

Spencer was never going to have a chance as long as he was going to stick to the end with Jeremy, and as a viewer that was pretty obvious. The biggest shock of it all was that he received no votes, and that just makes me question why he received such a bloated edit if the reality was that he was as much of a goat as Tasha was. Of course he was going to get a good edit because production loves him, but it was all for nothing.
Did you see any redeeming features/merit in Jeremy saving Fishbach? It seems like a forced big move fail to me.

Spencer was never going to have a chance as long as he was going to stick to the end with Jeremy, and as a viewer that was pretty obvious.

I agree, Spencer should have tried to go to the end with two of either Tash/Keith/Kimmi and he would be almost guaranteed to win.

But, you said this season was so predictable.

If Spencer had won that awful ball dropping thing instead of Jeremy, he and Tasha would have given J-boy the boot. And probably Kelley would have won. So... Ugh. It was just so depressing watching Spencer looking like he'd spent a month eating Doritos, in that grey hoody with his head hanging.

But, you said this season was so predictable.

I think repetitive editing patterns certainly make this show predictable, and it's not like I was fooled by Jeremy winning. The only thing that I said doesn't make sense is that Spencer got such a generous edit for ultimately being a goat, but that's just a complaint with production editing in favor of their favorites. I don't see where me saying that the editing patterns are predictable fits into the fact that Spencer's edit was extremely bloated for no fucking reason. He didn't accomplish anything, he didn't grow, he didn't get anything done. He's just as big of a loser as Tasha.

I think repetitive editing patterns certainly make this show predictable, and it's not like I was fooled by Jeremy winning. The only thing that I said doesn't make sense is that Spencer got such a generous edit for ultimately being a goat, but that's just a complaint with production editing in favor of their favorites. I don't see where me saying that the editing patterns are predictable fits into the fact that Spencer's edit was extremely bloated for no fucking reason. He didn't accomplish anything, he didn't grow, he didn't get anything done. He's just as big of a loser as Tasha.
No, not really, personally, he grew, the other two, not so much. Are you sure you're not Kass?

What actual growth was shown though? Like, what relationships did Spencer actually form out there? It was a lot of him telling us that he's growing, but nothing to show for it.

Back