Skip to main content

Survivor Season 34

I would prefer not to have to think about which underpants the women on Survivor wear. My lasting memory of Natalie White was her seethrough yellow lace panties (g-string I think they were) hung out to dry. TMI.
Hmm, now I'm thinking about Natalie White in see-through yellow panties... Excuse me, gentlemen.

Oo-er! It looks like Go! are screening the final ep followed by the reunion at midday (12 pm t0 3 pm) as well as in the usual 7.30 pm slot next week. According to the Foxtel guide, anyway. This is great news.

How was Andrea a better vote than Brad for Cirie? Cirie was presumably planning on going to the end with Michaela, who noone likes, and Sarah, who has now betrayed everyone on the jury, except maybe Hali. She may not have planned to go with Andrea, but while Andrea was there there was no chance of anyone thinking of Cirie as the biggest threat, and I don't think Andrea was gunning for Cirie any time soon, either.

These silly women have let the guys even up the numbers. And they've got 3 idols. Serves them right if it is a Tai Brad Troy finale. Once you break an alliance, it is as good as dead.

How was Andrea a better vote than Brad for Cirie? Cirie was presumably planning on going to the end with Michaela, who noone likes, and Sarah, who has now betrayed everyone on the jury, except maybe Hali. She may not have planned to go with Andrea, but while Andrea was there there was no chance of anyone thinking of Cirie as the biggest threat, and I don't think Andrea was gunning for Cirie any time soon, either.

These silly women have let the guys even up the numbers. And they've got 3 idols. Serves them right if it is a Tai Brad Troy finale. Once you break an alliance, it is as good as dead.

I think Sarah is winning this and I dont think it will be close. She has the winners edit, the others are just kind of there.

The tribals were a hot mess, especially the second one. I agree with @Winterbourne that the women turning on each other has pissed away any chance any of them have of winning (apart from Sarah because i think people will reward her game-changing even if they were on the receiving end). But voting out Andre this early was a stupid move, and picking off each other has shifted the balance of power back to the Culpepper alliance (and wasn't he a creep after he won immunity).
Sarah has to win this for me to be at all satisfied with this season.

It was interesting to see Sarah saying that people would forgive betrayals as 'gameplay', while Aubry said the jury would vote for who they like - they learnt very different lessons from the winner of their respective seasons.

Finally one of the under the radar people gone (those who are going to the end based on being crap at challenges). Though I would have preferred Cirie going even more as she is getting all these confessionals.

Tai rolled the dice again and got away with it.

Last edited:
Not sure why Cirie voted for Aubrey. Perhaps it didn't matter as it would have been a tie with Tai and Michaela and then, with Michaela not able to vote, she would have been voted out anyway I guess. I suppose Sarah just didn't trust Tai and knew she didn't need his vote. It didn't get him to play his idol, but Tai looked surprised when he heard his vote was taken away, so I have to guess he didn't know the plan unless he's a great actor.

Sarah had two votes though didn't she, in which case it was even easier. At the end they only showed one of her votes, but I guess she voted Michaela twice.

Yeah, Sarah used both her votes on Michaela, along with Culpepper and Troyzan.
Cirie voted for Aubry, Michaela & Aubry voted for her bestie Tai.

So is Sarah aligned with Culpepper & Troyzan now, or did she just take advantage of knowing for certain that Michaela was getting at least two votes? I suspect the latter,

I think Sarah is remarkably good at thinking on her feet to have recovered from that debacle and not got herself voted out.

Am quite hoping it's a Tai/Sarah final two. Sarah listing off all her clever moves and blindsides and accomplishments and Tai going, "If a tree falls in a forest... I don't know... I try to play this time with my head not my heart... but I miss Mark..." and Tai wins!

Oo-er! It looks like Go! are screening the final ep followed by the reunion at midday (12 pm t0 3 pm) as well as in the usual 7.30 pm slot next week. According to the Foxtel guide, anyway. This is great news.

Now it's (allegedly) moved to 10.00 am to 12 pm, reunion 12 - 1 pm. Three hours repeating at 7.30 pm.

Finally one of the under the radar people gone (those who are going to the end based on being crap at challenges). Though I would have preferred Cirie going even more as she is getting all these confessionals.

Neither Andrea or Michaela were under the radar or got by based on being crap at challenges so I'm not sure what your point is. Nor am I sure what your point is about Cirie getting confessionals. You usually get confessionals when you're on a reality television show.

I wasn't able to get the finale this morning. If anyone knows another source before tonight could they PM me? I really want to see it before the internet spoils it (like it did with the winner of US The Voice today).

I wasn't able to get the finale this morning. If anyone knows another source before tonight could they PM me? I really want to see it before the internet spoils it (like it did with the winner of US The Voice today).
I had to avoid Twitter and FB (a US based friend was posting shit about it) all day... but d/l it and just watched it now.

I am so relieved Culpepper didn't win. Still don't know who Sarah is :D Was really moved by Cirie's no-vote exit, she was very classy about it too so respect to her. But unfortunately, she screwed up her game and Tai did the same to himself. Culpepper is a total bully. WTF was Tai thinking telling him about the idols?

I eventually watched it at 7:30.

Happy with the result, I felt that would be the outcome from quite a few weeks ago (though Winterbourne deserves credit for calling it first on here).

Anyone but Culpepper would have been acceptable. He really does have no idea how to treat people.
Interesting that Ozzie passionately backs him. Debbie I can understand, they share a lot of the same characteristics (to put it politely).
Jeff Probst is clearly a fan too, as he is of all alpha male Survivor players.
Who was the third vote for him, Sierra?

Cirie really got a raw deal. I didn't want her to win, but not because she isn't immensely likeable.

Most of the jury statements and questions were great. Michaela is a smart girl, if she can just reign in her attitude. Bitter Betty :D

Back