Skip to main content

Survivor Season 34

Varner's got to make it to the jury. He was born to be on that jury!

I'd love to see Varner make it somehow to the final three or two, but that doesn't seem to happen.
Isn't Varner the only 3 time player to never make the Jury stage? I can't think of any 3+ player who hasn't

True, I guess what I really mean is she can't be allowed to win again with her "anyone but me" gameplay. But if she does, good for her.

No! Bad! I really could not stand it if she won again. Wouldn't it be nicer to see Malcolm or...honestly almost any of the others - Troyzan!, Zeke, Michaela, Debbie!!, Aubry, VARNER!, even ole Cirie wearing a million dollar grin?

Sandra shits me up the wall.

No! Bad! I really could not stand it if she won again. Wouldn't it be nicer to see Malcolm or...honestly almost any of the others - Troyzan!, Zeke, Michaela, Debbie!!, Aubry, VARNER!, even ole Cirie wearing a million dollar grin?

Sandra shits me up the wall.

Any of those would be great (well maybe not Debbie, but who knows, if she earns it...)

Love the tribal set! And the photography, of course.
I didn't mind Tony, but he plays like he's buzzed, if only he'd learn to chill a bit. Glad Ciera went, never did think much of her. Can't stand Sandra (the queen) or the very lazy Cirie, hope those two are out sooner rather than later.
Strange, not really caring who wins immunity. LOL

Hoping Cirie,Sandra and Micaela goes soon ,so over those three.Go Malcolm!!
With you on the first two, would like to see what Michaela can do, she's tough, and very smart, but she's also paranoid (hence why she switched sides, "who decided I was the patsy?")
Love Malcolm, hope he goes far.

Really pissed off Tony went, and in such a weak way. It's so obvious he is better at challenges than Sandra yet they even allowed her to split the vote. The storyline didn't actually make sense with her splitting the vote yet supposedly being in danger. The quicker Sandra goes the more I'll probably enjoy this.

Couldn't care less about Cirie, never have.

It's not hate, it's dislike, like Cirie, she's lazy & bossy. And useless at challenges. I like Malcolm because he loves the game, same as a lot of the other players.
Anyway, hopefully next week the goat gets done in by the goat.

I didn't say they didn't. I'm sure Sandra does LOL.
Just answered why I like Malcolm, and others over those two.

I didn't say they didn't. I'm sure Sandra does LOL.
Just answered why I like Malcolm, and others over those two.

I like Malcolm the most too. He seems to play a less ruthless game than Sandra, and I hope it works out this time.

I'm not hating on Sandra though, I find her entertaining in her own way, but I hope she doesn't cruise through this season unchallenged.

Malcolm has a nice energy. His enthusiasm and pleasure in the game is infectious. He's observant and funny.

Sandra is a vile nasty-natured foul-tempered little pygmy of a person. I never understood why anyone let her get to final tribal twice. She's dull and overly pleased with herself. And no-one is that hungry yet. Vile.

Malcolm has a nice energy. His enthusiasm and pleasure in the game is infectious. He's observant and funny.

Sandra is a vile nasty-natured foul-tempered little pygmy of a person. I never understood why anyone let her get to final tribal twice. She's dull and overly pleased with herself. And no-one is that hungry yet. Vile.

After tonight's episode, I concede! She didn't even have the guts to want to kill the goat herself or get blood on her hands, she wanted someone else to make it nice for her, because who cares if it has babies, it's just FOOD.

Wasn't particularly happy with the boot. Why did it HAVE to be one of those two? Why not Culpepper or Sierra instead?

After tonight's episode, I concede! She didn't even have the guts to want to kill the goat herself or get blood on her hands, she wanted someone else to make it nice for her, because who cares if it has babies, it's just FOOD.

Wasn't particularly happy with the boot. Why did it HAVE to be one of those two? Why not Culpepper or Sierra instead?

It's a numbers game.

Back