• George doesn't "find" an idol

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A newbie gets more than 30 seconds airtime and doesn't go home

• Simons Cookie Jar Idol let's him send home everyone and win instantly

• Nobody gets injured in a challenge

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Tribal consists of George repeatedly playing Idols after Simon nullifies them

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Gerry is revealed to be Sam in disguise

• We finally see George voted out, only to be subsequently saved

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Tribal goes to rocks, which are taken out of Simon's head

• Something interesting happens at the Heroes tribe

• Total voters
I acknowledge and think the problem George has is that Australian Survivor jury votes very differently from US. He is unlikely to win a jury vote in Australia unfortunately.

But as a viewer I don’t really mind. I just want to see him around for as long as possible to sit in awe of the way he runs circles around all the others!

….Simon is sooooooo gone soon… especially when he plays his cookie jar lid… more humiliation for him… that was quite the show tonight… love him or hate him… George is one smart cookie jar lid (oops!… sorry Simon)… at least my Stevie is still safe… nite all... sleep safe… have fantasmagorical dreams… cheers.

Hmm, I see the wisdom in killing two birds with one stone, but George didn’t need to alienate Jordie though! And I don’t think the girls were particularly impressed with his showboating, the way they were exchanging looks. Now George is without an idol, has Simon and Jordie as enemies, perhaps has won Steve over, but might have alienated the girls. Let’s hope everyone’s more focused on flushing Simon’s “idol”, at least George will get one more day.

Had to laugh at the irony of Simon calling George weak. Perhaps in the physical challenges, but as a player, he runs rings around Simon. And what use is Simon to any of them? He’s completely hopeless in the challenges…unless it’s for individual immunity.

It was looking like a golden move by George, but alas, Simon didn't bite & well, Georges plan backfired. George is quite a nasty person himself - he was setting Simon up for the ultimate blindside that being that George wanted Simon to use his idol to save Stevie when in fact George had orchestrated that it was Fraser who was going & if Simon saved Stevie then it would have been wasted as Fraser was always going with more votes. And Simon would have been devastated if he used his "idol" to save Stevie when in fact George knew it wasn't needed.

So we have George who is saying how dishonest, sneaky etc Simon is whilst in the same sentence he is spruiking how honest he is, when in fact George was lying to everyone except the girls.

I'm so happy Simon didn't use his "idol" and fall for George's plan, but we still don't know what it is Simon has, what power if any does it have? Shame we didn't find out.

I like how George is claiming to be the king & very loyal to his flock - I'm sure Jordie isn't feeling the loyalty from how George burnt him.
If George had have pulled it off & got Simon to flush his "thing" then it would have been an epic move, and as a political advocate he will talk himself up and claim it as a masterful victory... But it just falls short in my opinion, bad luck George - as you almost did it.

However, I was on the edge of my seat for quite a while. I was somewhat perplexed when tribal started as it was only 8.20pm & I'm thinking, hmm they must have cut the show down to 1 hour....
Then we get the Immunity challenge at tribal WTF
Then tribal goes off on one tangent after another & another AND another.....
I thought it was Stevie going until Fraser's name was read out the frist time & then it clicked.... Good try George, pity it didn't work... I think tomorrow there will be plenty of scrambling ....

And Gerry-atric ???? What was his thought processes??? Selective editing again me thinks....

I'm thinking George is the typical political germ.... Here we have George spruiking about what a great player he is, demanding Simon follow his command and USE HIS IDOL AT ONCE TO SAVE STEVIE... When if fact, Simon got to keep his idol thing & George had to burn his idol (burn it because he didn't need to use it) so George is the loser at this tribal as he is the only one that burnt an idol - but as a true politician, he will tell everyone what a great move he made...

Last edited:
Hmm, I see the wisdom in killing two birds with one stone, but George didn’t need to alienate Jordie though! And I don’t think the girls were particularly impressed with his showboating, the way they were exchanging looks. Now George is without an idol, has Simon and Jordie as enemies, perhaps has won Steve over, but might have alienated the girls. Let’s hope everyone’s more focused on flushing Simon’s “idol”, at least George will get one more day.

Had to laugh at the irony of Simon calling George weak. Perhaps in the physical challenges, but as a player, he runs rings around Simon. And what use is Simon to any of them? He’s completely hopeless in the challenges…unless it’s for individual immunity.

I concur. It was a massively Greta strategic move, to a degree. He was able to pull it off and organise a 3-2-2 vote split, which is insanely impressive. However, socially it alienates both Jordie and Simon and destroys the chances of ever getting their jury votes. George is great at getting fat and surviving, but it’s the most important part he needs to perfect, the social part/jury management. A jury would more likely reward Liz the win for the move rather than George based on Australian survivor history.

I still don't quite understand what I watched. I do think burning Jordie like that was a bad and totally unnecessary move. Simon was never going to play his non-idol for Stevie. It would have been better to get Simon thinking he risked losing Jordie at that tribal, if George was to have any chance of flushing that thing.

I was totally expecting to get let down in this episode with all the hype, in the end was blown away by George!

Agree with what most have said in the thread and hence don’t have much more to contribute. But what’s for sure is we will all be scrambling for couch seats tomorrow to check out the fallout… That’s going to be brutal.

George has some tremendous confidence in what he’s doing hey. Just how is he going to unwrap from this one…?

I didn't mind Fraser but he was never going to be an endgame player. He had enough exposure on the Villains tribe to show us if he was doing anything interesting, so he clearly wasn't.

It will be interesting to see which of the largely invisible Heroes tribe will become important, and who is just voting fodder.

Firstly well done to Simon for not decking George there and then. He is a complete hypocrite - George is by far the bigger bully and smug with it too. His day of reckoning can't come soon enough - even if producers keep throwing in last minute Immunity challenges which George has done before.

Really hate all the private chats at tribal - producers have lost control, or more specifically succeeded control to George. Fair play in theory it was a good move by George but one he made with zero class or respect. Would have served him right to have forced Simon to play his idol, find out it's a nullifies and then go home (though he didn't have the votes so nothing would have changed). Hoping the boys band together and make George public enemy number one, although no doubt his idol will be put right back where he found it first time.

P.S. Did Fraser even get one line all episode - not even a farewell to the tribe?

Last edited:
It was looking like a golden move by George, but alas, Simon didn't bite & well, Georges plan backfired. George is quite a nasty person himself - he was setting Simon up for the ultimate blindside that being that George wanted Simon to use his idol to save Stevie when in fact George had orchestrated that it was Fraser who was going & if Simon saved Stevie then it would have been wasted as Fraser was always going with more votes. And Simon would have been devastated if he used his "idol" to save Stevie when in fact George knew it wasn't needed.

So we have George who is saying how dishonest, sneaky etc Simon is whilst in the same sentence he is spruiking how honest he is, when in fact George was lying to everyone except the girls.

I'm so happy Simon didn't use his "idol" and fall for George's plan, but we still don't know what it is Simon has, what power if any does it have? Shame we didn't find out.

I like how George is claiming to be the king & very loyal to his flock - I'm sure Jordie isn't feeling the loyalty from how George burnt him.
If George had have pulled it off & got Simon to flush his "thing" then it would have been an epic move, and as a political advocate he will talk himself up and claim it as a masterful victory... But it just falls short in my opinion, bad luck George - as you almost did it.

However, I was on the edge of my seat for quite a while. I was somewhat perplexed when tribal started as it was only 8.20pm & I'm thinking, hmm they must have cut the show down to 1 hour....
Then we get the Immunity challenge at tribal WTF
Then tribal goes off on one tangent after another & another AND another.....
I thought it was Stevie going until Fraser's name was read out the frist time & then it clicked.... Good try George, pity it didn't work... I think tomorrow there will be plenty of scrambling ....

And Gerry-atric ???? What was his thought processes??? Selective editing again me thinks....

I'm thinking George is the typical political germ.... Here we have George spruiking about what a great player he is, demanding Simon follow his command and USE HIS IDOL AT ONCE TO SAVE STEVIE... When if fact, Simon got to keep his idol thing & George had to burn his idol (burn it because he didn't need to use it) so George is the loser at this tribal as he is the only one that burnt an idol - but as a true politician, he will tell everyone what a great move he made...
Well said - George is as scummy as the next politician. He's no better than Trump thinking finishing second makes him the king. It's probably why I hate him so much as he just highlights how people can be manipulated by lying politicians and his moves are always low blows rather than mentally outsmarted people - defo cockroach, not a King.

Well said - George is as scummy as the next politician. He's no better than Trump thinking finishing second makes him the king. It's probably why I hate him so much as he just highlights how people can be manipulated by lying politicians and his moves are always low blows rather than mentally outsmarted people - defo cockroach, not a King.

He come 2nd to someone that was voted out LoL, he was as robbed as robbed comes.

Yes, I didn't realise that was an Immunity Challenge until the end as that sort of thing is usually reward (and nowadays seem to be best of 3 rather than best of 5 or even 7). That said it gets very repetitive every immunity basically being an obstacle course with a puzzle at the end.

Back