• George doesn't "find" an idol

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A newbie gets more than 30 seconds airtime and doesn't go home

• Simons Cookie Jar Idol let's him send home everyone and win instantly

• Nobody gets injured in a challenge

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Tribal consists of George repeatedly playing Idols after Simon nullifies them

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Gerry is revealed to be Sam in disguise

• We finally see George voted out, only to be subsequently saved

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Tribal goes to rocks, which are taken out of Simon's head

• Something interesting happens at the Heroes tribe

• Total voters

D Space

So tomorrow’s episode (Sunday) is touted by some critics that have gotten an early viewing as to be “most jaw dropping episode of Survivor franchise history”. Anyone heard similar?

Last edited:
So tomorrow’s episode (Sunday) is touted by some critics that have gotten an early viewing as to be “most jaw dropping episode of Survivor franchise history”. Anyone heard similar?

Yes, Khanh has seen it and confirms it is mind-blowing.

…George ‘finds’ 2 idols that have been handed to him by the Producers instead of the customary 1 idol… don’t get too excited… 😬… cheers.

A rock draw would be mega fun. And it seems like it's logically possible. George, Shonee and Liz could pull in Gerry whilst Simon has Fraser, Jordie and Stevie. A 4-4 deadlock with neither side wavering could very well easily be the case.

I agree, Fraser seems to be the most likely to go. I can't see any of the returnees leaving soon, their stories are way too set up for longevity. Same goes for Liz. If the villains are to lose I would guess Fraser is most likely to go.

A rock draw would be mega fun. And it seems like it's logically possible. George, Shonee and Liz could pull in Gerry whilst Simon has Fraser, Jordie and Stevie. A 4-4 deadlock with neither side wavering could very well easily be the case.

I agree, Fraser seems to be the most likely to go. I can't see any of the returnees leaving soon, their stories are way too set up for longevity. Same goes for Liz. If the villains are to lose I would guess Fraser is most likely to go.
And no doubt George draws the elimination rock first time around, but producers then claim the cameras weren't rolling so they have to repick. This happens 23 times until on the 24th somebody other than George draws the rock, conincidently as producers finally get the cameras working.

I hope Fraser doesn't go.
If it's the villains, I'd rather lose Simon, Liz (not likely with her strong connections) or Gerry (nice guy but not a hugely interesting player).

Regardless of who it is, I hope it's brutal.

TV Tonight states it's "one of the wildest tribal councils in years". Think all these teases pretty much give away who ends up at tribal as nothing has been set up to suggest anything dramatic happening with the Heroes.

I'm guessing the producers protection of George will reach it's climax with the Simon non-idol coming into play - and producers deciding it is worthless rather than a nullifier.

Bahaha hilarious that JLP references Sue’s big move.

I kinda disregarded this whole thing as marketing rhetoric. But now I’m beginning to get excited for some thrilling TV tonight.

…I’ve made a decision!… (pause for dramatic effect… cue dramatic music… another silent pause just to eke out the traumatic news that is about to come………..)… as you all know Stevie is my pocket sized heroic little ninja warrior that I want to win this outright… BUT!… (another dramatic pause………)… I’ve decided to have a second and third choice just in case my heroic Stevie happens to go for some wretched reason…

…my second choice is… Gerry-atric!… why you ask?… WHY Gerry-atric of all people?… well… consider this…

1)… his pacemaker hasn’t stopped working yet even though there have been very very tough challenges (even near death injuries)… I can’t help but admire that…

2)… I’m very impressed on how fast he is able to go around the challenges with his walking frame!… the high speeds that he walks with his walking frame inspires me so much when I’m using mine… kudos to him for that…

3)… he’s so amusing… the other night at tribal when he threw his beloved Pensioners Concession Card into the fire pit as a protest for being moved to the Villains tribe was amusing enough but when he leaned over to put it in his false teeth fell out of his mouth as he was speaking and unfortunately fell into the pit and instantly melted… now THAT was funny!… that well and truly cracked me up… good onya Gerry-atric for making me laugh!…

4)…he don’t give a fuck about nothing!… (probably because he thinks that he’s knock knock knocking on Heaven’s door being that he’s so old anyway… (I mean for a guy being 106 years old he’s doing pretty well methinks)… and so yet another reason to like him…

5)…even though his Carer is off camera urging him to quit so that he can go home earlier… Gerry-atric is staying loyal to his new Villains tribe to remain being a burdon… a dead weight around their necks… ya gotta respect him for that eh?…

…that’s at least 5 reasons as to why Gerry-atric is my number 2… now… my number 3 pick?…

…it’s…it’s…it’s…GEORGE!… yes George… why you ask?… well… (pauses yet again to build the suspense……)…

1)…it’s because he’s such a sneaky slimy weaselly back stabbing grubby wormy grovelling little hairy munchkin that will do ANYTHING to win this… he would kill his own Grandmother to win it!… he’s a little turd… now THAT’S why I’ve grown to like him… THAT’S why he’s now my number 3 pick… lol!…

…well there you have it… now you all know just how insane I reaaly am lol!… 🤪😜😝😬🙂… cheers.

…I’ve made a decision!… (pause for dramatic effect… cue dramatic music… another silent pause just to eke out the traumatic news that is about to come………..)… as you all know Stevie is my pocket sized heroic little ninja warrior that I want to win this outright… BUT!… (another dramatic pause………)… I’ve decided to have a second and third choice just in case my heroic Stevie happens to go for some wretched reason…

…my second choice is… Gerry-atric!… why you ask?… WHY Gerry-atric of all people?… well… consider this…

1)… his pacemaker hasn’t stopped working yet even though there have been very very tough challenges (even near death injuries)… I can’t help but admire that…

2)… I’m very impressed on how fast he is able to go around the challenges with his walking frame!… the high speeds that he walks with his walking frame inspires me so much when I’m using mine… kudos to him for that…

3)… he’s so amusing… the other night at tribal when he threw his beloved Pensioners Concession Card into the fire pit as a protest for being moved to the Villains tribe was amusing enough but when he leaned over to put it in his false teeth fell out of his mouth as he was speaking and unfortunately fell into the pit and instantly melted… now THAT was funny!… that well and truly cracked me up… good onya Gerry-atric for making me laugh!…

4)…he don’t give a fuck about nothing!… (probably because he thinks that he’s knock knock knocking on Heaven’s door being that he’s so old anyway… (I mean for a guy being 106 years old he’s doing pretty well methinks)… and so yet another reason to like him…

5)…even though his Carer is off camera urging him to quit so that he can go home earlier… Gerry-atric is staying loyal to his new Villains tribe to remain being a burdon… a dead weight around their necks… ya gotta respect him for that eh?…

…that’s at least 5 reasons as to why Gerry-atric is my number 2… now… my number 3 pick?…

…it’s…it’s…it’s…GEORGE!… yes George… why you ask?… well… (pauses yet again to build the suspense……)…

1)…it’s because he’s such a sneaky slimy weaselly back stabbing grubby wormy grovelling little hairy munchkin that will do ANYTHING to win this… he would kill his own Grandmother to win it!… he’s a little turd… now THAT’S why I’ve grown to like him… THAT’S why he’s now my number 3 pick… lol!…

…well there you have it… now you all know just how insane I reaaly am lol!… 🤪😜😝😬🙂… cheers.
You were almost off the "Barely talking too list" until I read NUMBER 5... GEORGE ..........urghhhh.. I ticked every box with George in today's poll because I hate that anal wart with a beard...
And no doubt George draws the elimination rock first time around, but producers then claim the cameras weren't rolling so they have to repick. This happens 23 times until on the 24th somebody other than George draws the rock, conincidently as producers finally get the cameras working.
I think you will find that as well as giving George a box of idols in his "Welcome Pack" for Survivor Heroes v Villains - it also included a bag of 10 black & white rocks... That way he can replace the remainder of the bags rocks with eviction ones & toss out multiple contestants if he so chooses...

You were almost off the "Barely talking too list" until I read NUMBER 5... GEORGE ..........urghhhh.. I ticked every box with George in today's poll because I hate that anal wart with a
…hahaha!… I did say at the end “well there you have it… now you all know just how insane I really am lol!…”… that’s my excuse Thing and I’m going to stick with it lol!… cheers.

Last edited:
Back