Votes: 3 20.0%
  • George

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Matt

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Gerry

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
Although Gerry still being openly bitter about that whilst most of them were on the jury was pretty dumb.

Yea if he nailed the final tribal he is in the mix, interestingly George said Gerry's game was the best in his Jury Villa video and the rest of the Jury didn't want a bar of it.

I too was grateful there was no reunion show.
By the end I'd well and truly had enough.
They actually didn't drag it out too much - for comparison, the finale of MAFS featured nothing but three fake relationships either ending or not ending yet, dragged out over an hour and a half, with beeeeeeuuuuwwww music.

It was kind of ridiculous that Cara was George's loved one.
Didn't he have anyone in real life who could vouch for him?

Even the final vote was stupid, why not let Pags read out the votes and have us wondering until he read the votes as to who was voted out? Instead they let us see each persons vote as they wrote it so we knew who was going before he read it out.
This was the worst editing decision of the season.
Way to diffuse what little tension there was left.
They could at least have shown them as "Ge" so it could have been "George" or "Gerry", but they showed us they were all George.

Liz isn't a great winner, but she nailed the final tribal while Matt and Gerry were shocking.
Agree. Matt and Gerry were abysmal in that final tribal, and they had an easy go since it wasn't a bitter jury. Liz was not great, but she demolished them in the end.

And on a side note, the dumb twist to remove Shonee from the jury did nothing but deny viewers a potentially more entertaining tribal. Liz would have won unanimously regardless.

@Thing wrote:
“Even the final vote was stupid, why not let Pags read out the votes and have us wondering until he read the votes as to who was voted out? Instead they let us see each persons vote as they wrote it so we knew who was going before he read it out.

Are you kidding me? This and yesterday’s episode is the first time they’ve done thhis. It’s like us the audience hearing what every contestant has to say and vote in big brother. I was like, wow that’s such a welcome change from the usual! They are doing something different!! There is hope!!!!!!

So sorry I don’t share your opinion on that lol

It is kind of funny that Matt thought he could have won by removing Shonee.
As noted, all it did was made the finale less entertaining, for Shonee and us.
Apart from praising Liz, I would have liked to have seen her grill the others.
Yeh that was such a pointless advantage lol!! Another episode that essentially is a non episode and did nothing to advance the story line, other than provide exactly this amusement.

Agree. Matt and Gerry were abysmal in that final tribal, and they had an easy go since it wasn't a bitter jury. Liz was not great, but she demolished them in the end.

And on a side note, the dumb twist to remove Shonee from the jury did nothing but deny viewers a potentially more entertaining tribal. Liz would have won unanimously regardless.

Liz wouldn't have been there, she was going home in 4th but for that twist.

If it was Top 2 Liz would have went in 4th because

a) The 3 boys were tight but also;

b) She was a massive favourite to win the last immunity challenge.

Matt and Gerry wanted to sit next to each other at the end, they put all there eggs in that basket and the producers fucked them with the Top 3 twist.

Good point.
In a final three of George, Matt and Gerry, would George have won?
I think so.

They thought the entire game it was Top 2, Gerry and Matt wanted to sit next to each other at the end which would have happened not for that horrible twist. George beats everyone in the game this time around and easily.

The boys had no intention on sitting next to George at the end, if the producers didn't decide to make it Top 3 it would have been Liz in 4th, George in 3rd and then Matt and Gerry going for the win.. which who knows who wins?

Can only hope the season is mapped out prior to the game starting and they didn't just decide to pull that shit late.

Matt seemed to only rehearse his pitch in the lead up to the finale & not bother to anticipate any questions of which the most important one was going to be obviously - 'Tell us a move you made' or something similar. Yet he was completely stumped by this when George rebutted his answer.
That one moment ensured he didn't receive one single vote.

Gerry seemed shocked he didn't get a vote, you could see him thinking as the first 2 votes were read out for Liz, he was like - 'I must be getting the next vote aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand nope - well I am obviously getting the rest of the votes, here we go.... aaaaaaaaaaaaaand WTF??' :bawling:

Agreed about the Shonee rubbish, it would have been interesting to hear her question(s) - that was such a lame twist.

Back