• Matt

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Gerry

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

rj90

Yeah, Nah.
Alright, we're here.
We've persevered through a fuck load of challenges, tribal councils and George's monologues.
There can only be one. Who SHOULD win? But also, who do you want to win?

Who should win? Probably George.
Who will win? Probably Liz.
Who do I want to win? None of them. I hope Tribal Council burns down, they all manage to escape, but they decide not to crown a winner and use the $500K to rebuild tribal council for the next season of BRAND NEW players that have half a brain.

George was the one who strategised the most, but maybe not, it is what they showed us.
Gerry to win just because he is older, but I don't really care who wins

George probably should win, he dominated the entire game. Liz and Matt have done what they needed to, they're under-credited and under-edited. Gerry IMO would be the least deserving. But in a way the final 4 is weak IMO. Usually every season I still have either a favourite left or just someone I'd be satisfied to see win. I personally am not a George fan and having three newbies at the end in a returnee season is disappointing.

Bad Top 3 incoming.

Matt - Just flipped to the numbers and got dragged along.

Liz - In the dominate alliance but hasn't known whats going on since Shonee left LoL

Gerry - Flipped when the Heroes leaders couldn't keep there egos in check but seemed to work well with George, would be my pick to win out of the 3.

Bad Jury for Gerry to win, Shaun, Sam, Nina won't vote for him because he effectively killed there game, Heroes should have had a massive numbers advantage, same can be said with Matt tbh, those two don't flip Shaun, Sam, Nina probably go deep and not George and Liz. Liz will probably become the most undeserving winner of the show ever.

Don't forget Hayley had a pre game with George so Hayley effectively had 15-20 days in there ears of the Heroes bottom dwellers to make the flip happen, just edited out and not shown.

…evenin’ all... my Gerry should win this just because at 106 years old this could be his last hurrah!… let him spend his last days with the 500k… let him spend it on wine,beer,wild women,expensive wheelchairs and pure sex!… let him go out with a bang and not a whisper… after all… his Pensioner Card and all of his Pensioner Rebates only go so far… he already has a brand new set of Lawn Bowls on his ‘wish list’… let him have them… go Gerry go! go!… go Gerry go! go! go!… Gerry be gooooood!… cheers. 🤪😜🙃🫤🤭😇👀😉😏👍

I hate George - I don't want him to win & I do want him to win :bawling: :biggrin:

I don't want him to win because I don't like the way he played, he burnt a lot of his alliance members. Plus we only got the Geo story, the edit this year has been so bad - I would have liked to have seen the other competitors more in the edit rather than just the same old crap every episode, "I am George, I am the king, I am the best, I run everything, my tribe blah, blah, blah" And they play this same shit every night.

I do want Geo to win just to stick it up the other 3 tosspots and teach them a lesson that they should have AND COULD HAVE gotten Geo out numerous times over the last 20 days.. & if he does win - the jury better do it properly and completely destroy the other 2 who pitch to them & tell them exactly what Simon & Nina told them all along, They were nothing more than simple folllowers & coat tail riders who deserve nothing...

This really needs a none of the above option. George is just a vile vindictive individual who got to the end by the producers casting stupid people. Liz was so dumb to trust him after Shonee and then got burnt twice by him again, but by default I'd rather her win as Matt and Gerry have ruined the merge phase of the game by having their heads so far stuck up George's arse they couldn't see what boring TV they're making.

Assume tonight is the final and producers haven't got another six non-elimination episodes to pad things out and stall things long enough the jury just lets George win in the end just so they can go home.

…George is telling us that he’s a ’legend’… yeah… right… a legend in his own lunch time maybe?… cheers.

Back