Skip to main content

Survivor: Heroes v Villains - Episode 23

Is George an annoying little shit?…

• Total voters
Oh fuck the leaked twist ended up being true
Except the final 3 part.
Regardless on day 46 they realise it anyway. They know it’s a 47 day game, on the second to last day they’d logically realise it’s a final 3 and George would be screwed regardless. George’s 4th or 3rd place finish was always a forgone conclusion.
Yep. I feel like Production haven’t been ramping up the end of season like years previous.. Could it be because their star player doesn’t win? I mean it seems highly unlikely that he could win anyway.

The only remote way he could potentially win is if Jerry wins final immunity and George manages to convince Jerry that he is not a threat to the 500k, and that they should be loyal to the end, and Liz would win it if they took her. On paper that seems possible but I’m pretty sure Jerry would forego loyalty for 500k.
I'll be really sad when this ends in a way. I have been so excited for this season since it was leaked in July last year. And before that I have a whole 9 months of looking forward to Big Brother. After tomorrow I'm going to be in a void with nothing left to look forward to for the first time since 2021. Ugh.
You don’t watch Im a celeb mate? Took me a while to get into it but I really started enjoying it. It’s much more relaxed but theur are funny moments, and lots and lots of banter. Like BB in the old days!! Except that the cast is more mature celebs.. lol

You don’t watch Im a celeb mate? Took me a while to get into it but I really started enjoying it. It’s much more relaxed but theur are funny moments, and lots and lots of banter. Like BB in the old days!! Except that the cast is more mature celebs.. lol
I watched half of the first series when it launched and did enjoy it, it really did feel like Big Brother. I just couldn't find time to watch every night. I enjoyed season 2 and loved the 2017 season with Casey Donavon. 2018-onwards I kind of just watched it to watch it. The covid seasons haven't been that intriguing but that is not the show's fault. I will give this season a try since it's live again. Sometimes I don't know many of the celebs that take part but I still can enjoy it. I'll probably watch it casually until Masterchef comes on. I haven't watched that since pre covid but I did use to watch it RELIGIOUSLY.

ATM Australian Survivor is the only reality TV show I genuinely look forward to each year with immense anticipation. I just feel like a lot of Aussie RTV now is just either celebrity focused shows, shows that feature celebs or influencers, or returnees being reused again and again. I am craving a season of reality TV with a bunch of regular every day Aussies. I would prefer Australian Survivor to launch another season in July/August but it doesn't seem likely.

What a crock of shit that twist was. One of the worst they've ever done, and three way final tribals are crap. Feels like yet another twist thrown in to guarantee George faces the jury.

There is no way this twist was planned when the jury was started to be formed because they'd have wanted more than 7 in a final jury voting on 3. Had they started at 13 then took a jury of 10 down to 9 it would have felt more pre-planned.

One observation from tonight though is how miserable Matt always looks - not happy talking with George and Gerry, not happy when he wins a challenge.

And no George, removing a jury member in the Outback wouldn't have flipped a 7-2 vote. You're also still trying to humiliate Simon after he did nothing but sing your praises when he left.

P.S. And no sympathy for Liz being pissed off at George at both beginning and end when he screwed her over weeks ago and she still protected him.

P.P.S. I think this is the least I've ever been invested in the final of a reality show I've watched. Really want none of them to win.

Last edited:
Agreed that George is on a lone mission to humiliate and invalidate Simon, when we've heard nothing from the others outside the game but what a nice guy he is. George hates him because he almost blew up his game by exposing his pawns, and his 3 remaining pawns resent being labelled as such, even though it's true.

Agreed that George is on a lone mission to humiliate and invalidate Simon, when we've heard nothing from the others outside the game but what a nice guy he is. George hates him because he almost blew up his game by exposing his pawns, and his 3 remaining pawns resent being labelled as such, even though it's true.
Simon is actually the reason George didn't come 10th. Hayley told Nina they were lumping the votes on Sam which was the true plan while Simon told them they were splitting the votes on Shaun and Nina.

I may be wrong and Liz may win, but I certainly wouldn't be voting for her, even against Matt and Gerry.

I just don't know what case she (or Shonee) could have put forward.

Shonee could only say she's voting for L:iz cos she's her ride or die. Liz did nothing in the game to 'avenge' George's betrayal.

Liz would be hard pressed to argue that she didn't just ride on the coat tails of someone she hated, simply because it was an easier path to the top 4. If she is planning a 'big move' to oust George, she left it too late, as the others will have an equal claim to that being their plan.

I may be wrong and Liz may win, but I certainly wouldn't be voting for her, even against Matt and Gerry.

I just don't know what case she (or Shonee) could have put forward.

Shonee could only say she's voting for L:iz cos she's her ride or die. Liz did nothing in the game to 'avenge' George's betrayal.

Liz would be hard pressed to argue that she didn't just ride on the coat tails of someone she hated, simply because it was an easier path to the top 4. If she is planning a 'big move' to oust George, she left it too late, as the others will have an equal claim to that being their plan.

IMO Gerry should win against Matt and Liz. Liz hasn't known the true plan almost every vote since Shonnee left.

I actually won’t be able to be here live for the finale tonight sorry @Mr Stickyfingers I forgot I have my nephews birthday dinner!
You had a feeling something was up, didn’t you, Bleach. It wasn’t like “100% Ill be there”.

But this might be that the series has been building itself up and trying to get billed as the best season ever in the franchise and then the “hero” of the season can’t even uphold his promises of being a king. (well I much doubt it anyway, I don’t see a road for the king. The road for him is long and filled with dangers ;))

What a crock of shit that twist was. One of the worst they've ever done, and three way final tribals are crap. Feels like yet another twist thrown in to guarantee George faces the jury.

There is no way this twist was planned when the jury was started to be formed because they'd have wanted more than 7 in a final jury voting on 3. Had they started at 13 then took a jury of 10 down to 9 it would have felt more pre-planned.

One observation from tonight though is how miserable Matt always looks - not happy talking with George and Gerry, not happy when he wins a challenge.

And no George, removing a jury member in the Outback wouldn't have flipped a 7-2 vote. You're also still trying to humiliate Simon after he did nothing but sing your praises when he left.

P.S. And no sympathy for Liz being pissed off at George at both beginning and end when he screwed her over weeks ago and she still protected him.

P.P.S. I think this is the least I've ever been invested in the final of a reality show I've watched. Really want none of them to win.
I agree with 100% I always record the episode because I want to be able to fast forward the boring parts, last night I just watch the Tribal Council and that's all. Like you it I can't be invested in this year show. I hope "Alone" will be better

I said yes on the question about George, but it is more about the production. I feel I did not get the chance to know the contestants because it was all about George. I only notice Nina 3 episodes before she was out.
I can't be bothered watching the show any more, tonight I will do what I did last night, watch the Tribal Council and that's all

It's not an entirely new twist, though. I recall it happening before - but have absolutely no idea on which season or in which country.

Oh really? I don't recall it happening on either the US or Australia versions.
Was it South Africa maybe?

You had a feeling something was up, didn’t you, Bleach. It wasn’t like “100% Ill be there”.

But this might be that the series has been building itself up and trying to get billed as the best season ever in the franchise and then the “hero” of the season can’t even uphold his promises of being a king. (well I much doubt it anyway, I don’t see a road for the king. The road for him is long and filled with dangers ;))
I thought there was some reason why I wasn’t going to be able to watch live. But I didn’t remember until I woke up and saw the date. 😂

Long live the king 👑

Back