Skip to main content

Survivor: Heroes v Villains - Episode 23

Is George an annoying little shit?…

• Total voters
…so The Pags announces that none of them are going AFTER George didn’t win eh?… yet another way that the Producers have managed to save George just in case Doormatt picked George to go eh?… nah!… no conspiracy here mate… cheers.

…so The Pags announces that none of them are going AFTER George didn’t win eh?… yet another way that the Producers have managed to save George just in case Doormatt picked George to go eh?… nah!… no conspiracy here mate… cheers.

The producers fucked George if anything.. they'll vote him out in 4th now its been announced its Top 3.

…I don’t know why George is so worried about only Simon on the Jury… they’re all as bitter as each other on being relegated to the Jury so why be so worried?… cheers.

…so what is the point of Doormatt being able to vote twice?… he’s going to do what George tells him to do anyway… cheers.

…if my Gerry doesn’t win this… I hope that he’ll at least take out 2nd place… that’ll do me… cheers.

Well Matt just echoed my opinion, now George goes out in 4th, before hand he was a certain Top 3.

Regardless on day 46 they realise it anyway. They know it’s a 47 day game, on the second to last day they’d logically realise it’s a final 3 and George would be screwed regardless. George’s 4th or 3rd place finish was always a forgone conclusion.

Back