Skip to main content

Survivor: Heroes v Villains - Episode 2 (Tue 31 Jan)

Which tribe will deliver the winner?

• Heroes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Villains

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Michael is a loose cannon. Just wants George’s head as a trophy. I kinda hope Michael or Simon goes tonight
…I think that Michael might go… the show is doing so much misdirection… they’re showing so much of Michael… besides… George will miraculously find an idol… he’ll remember part of the Producers idol map… cheers.

…maybe the ‘Villains’ should be renamed the ‘Fuckwits’ tribe?… there’s no way George is going any time soon… not if Shonee has anything to do with it… cheers.

…shut up Shonee… telling us all the time that you are ‘’teaching” the stupid underlings in YOUR tribe is shitting me to tears!… cheers.

I hope Georgie doesn't go. I need a bit of fun in this show. Shonee never appealed before but she has been gold with the one-liners this series.

…George practicing emotion and crying earlier sure came in handy just then lol!… cheers.

…I give it to George even though I dislike him so much… he sure knows how to turn the tables on people lol!… cheers.

…Michael can see the writing on the wall methinks!… it’s bye byes for him lol!… cheers.

…I’ve never liked Michael… he seems like a real smug git… good riddance to him if he does go tonight… cheers.

…well there you go… thanks for posting tonight folks… happy dreams… nite all… cheers.

Back