Skip to main content

Survivor: Heroes v Villains - Episode 2 (Tue 31 Jan)

Which tribe will deliver the winner?

• Heroes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Villains

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
…shut up Shonee… telling us all the time that you are ‘’teaching” the stupid underlings in YOUR tribe is shitting me to tears!… cheers.
Yes, tall poppy syndrome is rife in Survivor, once you start spruiking you're running the tribe - your days are numbered...
Michael has no one else to blame but himself.
Masterclass in how to change any maybe votes to you & how to seal your fate... he certainly ticked every box for how to fuck up at Tribal :arghh:

I think Jordie & Simon were slightly leaning towards George until Michael opened his mouth, then they changed to him...

Simon doesn't learn does he, he got voted out last time for blabbing about idols and it seems he can't keep his trap shut for very long in this series either... I love it when returning tosspots get ousted for the EXACT same play as the did previously... Oh, how funny if he blabs to one of the girls what he has or if Jordie tells them... he's gunna be gornnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.... :biggrin:

…that rolling cube into the mud could’ve broken somebody’s back or made them a quadriplegic… cheers.
Not really - in this case a freak accident rather than a clear breach of health and safety.

And George's monstrosity on his chest is far worse than the scar on his head, although completely irresponsible for producers to let him back in the game when there would clearly be concussion concerns from such a head injury.

I know a lot of people want George out, but he makes the show interesting in the way amateurs like Anjali and Michael didn't.
If you're going to be a dickhead, go full dickhead with all guns blazing.
Rubbish - he just gets the airtime. He wasn't interesting first time around and he's even less interesting this time. Boring AF.

Rubbish - he just gets the airtime. He wasn't interesting first time around and he's even less interesting this time. Boring AF.
Well I can't stand him, and he's worse this time now he thinks he's famous.

I'm just saying that he is providing them with content, which few others are doing so far (only Shonee, who also talks herself up but actually delivers, mostly).

…shut up Shonee… telling us all the time that you are ‘’teaching” the stupid underlings in YOUR tribe is shitting me to tears!… cheers.
I liked Shonee first times around but I don't actually remember her being any good at it and certainly not a villain. If her main villainous quality is getting rid of Stevie why are both on the same tribe?

Not really - in this case a freak accident rather than a clear breach of health and safety.

And George's monstrosity on his chest is far worse than the scar on his head, although completely irresponsible for producers to let him back in the game when there would clearly be concussion concerns from such a head injury.
I disagree. That challenge should never have been passed. I knew it was going to cause incidents the moment I saw it.

Well I can't stand him, and he's worse this time now he thinks he's famous.

I'm just saying that he is providing them with content, which few others are doing so far (only Shonee, who also talks herself up but actually delivers, mostly).

Shontent is the 👸. Incredibly smart woman and her temperament is honestly con artist grade. I would love her to win but as a third time returnee I am doubtful, at least merge- far would be welcome.

George is also a content contestant haha, I don’t mind him but sheesh he just wanted to smash that shelter didn’t he. Poll idea : should he have smashed it and torn that camp down?

I've seen more dangerous things in kids playgrounds. If anything the stick part was more dangerous.

P.S. Unless I blink and missed it guessing George's hat burning wasn't in this ep and that was a bit of misdirection in the "next time" promo. Hopefully means it does happen at some point though, hopefully sooner rather than later. No doubt though he'll get a message after being voted out to say he isn't voted out.

Last edited:
I've seen more dangerous things in kids playgrounds. If anything the stick part was more dangerous.

P.S. Unless I blink and missed it guessing George's hat burning wasn't in this ep and that was a bit of misdirection in the "next time" promo. Hopefully means it does happen at some point though, hopefully sooner rather than later. No doubt though he'll get a message after being voted out to say he isn't voted out.
Have to agree to disagree.

I think to properly dismount from it you needed to go into a rolling flip which takes a bit of practise and athletic ability. I wouldn’t be surprised if Ross’ lawyers are contacting Jackie if they haven’t already. The average person was always going to get scorpioned, extending the back in an awkward manner and face planting in the mud.

I said the same thing about the hat, but my housemate said he thought it actually happened at the end of the first TC and wasn’t a teaser for the next ep. I will need to go back and rewatch the end.

“stolen” from a post on FB

Attachments

• 1A0911A8-0712-495B-8457-E2963BE7292F.jpeg
    1A0911A8-0712-495B-8457-E2963BE7292F.jpeg
    21.6 KB · Views: 5
P.S. Unless I blink and missed it guessing George's hat burning wasn't in this ep and that was a bit of misdirection in the "next time" promo.

No, it's done. At the end of the tribal council in this ep, Simon delayed leaving until he was last one there so he could wrestle George's squashed hat out of his shoulderbag and throw it in the fire, as a really dramatic moment he was robbed off in that tribal. It was clearly a part of this ep and played before the usual stuff for next ep. He was wearing the same blue patterned shirt unbuttoned way down and the same backwards baseball cap. He could be seen standing there digging about in the bag as the others were leaving. The hat is dead. RIP George's hat.

Back