Skip to main content

Survivor: Heroes v Villains - Episode 2 (Tue 31 Jan)

Which tribe will deliver the winner?

• Heroes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Villains

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
…no worries Brekkie my friend… you do realise that if it’s me that starts the thread now and then that if I create a Poll that it will obviously be an idiotic one.lol!… (so I do urge others to start the threads so they are not such stupid Polls)… just saying… 😬 cheers.

I wonder if it will be the Survivor series where one team dominates & the other is virtually wiped out before the producers scramble to split them up again to level out the evictions. I'm thinking the Heroes tribe are a lot more grounded than the Villains & will be able to win more immunity challenges.. Maybe because Villains are more selfish and self absorbed, they lack the ability to work well with others???
I would like to see both sides go through the season evenly matched, its fun to watch conniving schemers hatch plans and master sneaky moves.. I was cheering on Jordie last season more & more as he had an insurmountable task to overcome, he did quite well to get where he did.. His moves where fun to watch..

That Rogue thing should be on Villains, what a piece of work that thing is.. I honestly don't understand how some people can be so thick and think that, "I know how to make great connections, alliances & friendships on day 1 - I will insult them AND make sure they understand that I AM BETTER than them, that'd work" :oops::bang:o_O:arghh:

That Rogue thing should be on Villains, what a piece of work that thing is.. I honestly don't understand how some people can be so thick and think that, "I know how to make great connections, alliances & friendships on day 1 - I will insult them AND make sure they understand that I AM BETTER than them, that'd work" :oops::bang:o_O:arghh:
…you wrote exactly what I was thinking Thing… in fact… I was pretty much going to say the same thing more or less in tonight’s show… she’s a nasty piece of work all right... I don’t like her one bit… I hope that she goes pretty soon… cheers.

…I’ve decided that I DO like someone on the show… I like pizza delivery boy Stevie… he seems kinda oddballish… I like those kind of people… he definitely is the underdog… so he’s who I’m championing for… go Stevie you good thing you!… cheers.

…I’ve decided that I DO like someone on the show… I like pizza delivery boy Stevie… he seems kinda oddballish… I like those kind of people… he definitely is the underdog… so he’s who I’m championing for… go Stevie you good thing you!… cheers.
I sort of like him, but only because he is gunning for Shonee.. I'm a true believer in tall poppy syndrome and cant stand it when a returning winner wins... Its like the morons completely let their guard down & allowed a previous winner to get away with the same shit twice & beat everyone again.. Yet this time they did it in plain sight, because these people know Survivor and obviously would have watched all the previous seasons to catch up on contestants game play etc... So how can you let a previous winner win again, its like 'Shame on you for lying to me once, shame on me for allowing it to happen twice..'

I sort of like him, but only because he is gunning for Shonee.. I'm a true believer in tall poppy syndrome and cant stand it when a returning winner wins... Its like the morons completely let their guard down & allowed a previous winner to get away with the same shit twice & beat everyone again.. Yet this time they did it in plain sight, because these people know Survivor and obviously would have watched all the previous seasons to catch up on contestants game play etc... So how can you let a previous winner win again, its like 'Shame on you for lying to me once, shame on me for allowing it to happen twice..'
But Shonee didn’t win?

…just to keep these nothings in our minds… I’ll repost this… cheers.

View attachment 59478

a.jpg

X that thing out :arghh:
She was a bit full of herself, "Oh I was a world famous journalist on CNN - I know how to read people and get my way, blah, blah, blah..."

This is AUSTRALIAN Survivor biatch, you know nuffin' ----------- aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand you're out.... :bawling:

It's shaping up like Brains vs Brawn, so far. The Villains are really lacking in physical strength. Heroes have that 6'7" Shaun, a 25 year old who runs around beaches saving people for a living, a former AFL player, and Sam Webb, for starters. The Villains have George the Terrible, that prematurely aged journo, little Stevie, and tiny Fraser - with only Simon Mee and Jordie to do the muscle work. Obviously the women on both tribes also have strength and strengths, but if the Villains are going to get picked off by the Heroes, it will be a dull season.

Why is Jordie written in yellow?
Does he win? 🤔🧐
Probs not.
…great question my friend… I hadn’t noticed that he was in yellow to be honest… good pick up… it makes you wonder eh?… maybe he does win?… if he does… what a fuck up on their part… cheers.

Back