Skip to main content

Survivor: Heroes v Villains - Episode 17

Who is the most entertaining Survivor?…

• 1)… George:… because he’s a sneaky little rat-fink that has verbal diarrhoea and a lot of idols…

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • 2)… Shonee:… because she reads the play well even though she’s so smug at times…

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • 3)… Gerry:… he’s still alive on Earth with us… he tells it as it is… again… he’s still alive…

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 4)… Simon:… he is very simple… he thinks that he’s a genius game player… he’s just… simple!…

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 5)… Nina:… erm… she’s American?… sorry… that’s it I’m afraid…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6)… Matt:… um… he’s a Lifeguard?… as with Nina… that’s it folks…

• 7)… Hayley:… in her original season she was something… in this season she is nothing… moving on…

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 8) … Shaun:… remember a guy named ‘Fraser’ on the show?… that’s how you will remember Shaun… never!…

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 9 )…Liz:… there’s a Liz on the show?…

• Total voters
Nooooooooooooo! I can’t help but think that was a big mistake. George has only got Gerry now, and Matt by association. Gerry is not a minion and could (and will) take his own path at any time. George could find himself in the minority, with Liz on the warpath. I really do think this house of cards George has built is collapsing. Poor Shonee! She would have been a worthy winner!

I'm so upset! He's just fucked his entire game. He thinks the heroes on the jury will respect his big ruthless move. Wrong jury. The meatheads only respect loyalty, and there is also no way he gets near the final tribal now, in my view.

I also hate that he thinks Hayley is working with him.

George is just nasty.. It's one thing to blindside your 'top' alliance members, but dressing up in their clothes and parading around hanging shit on them... woa... No one is safe from him, he'll throw Gerry under the bus in a heart beat next...

I don't care anymore
…I know that I’ve been giving you heaps of shtick about Shonee… but I do genuinely feel for you and all the other Shonee followers… I thought that she would last to the end and thus I would be shit stirring you all for a lot longer… she shouldn’t have gone so soon… my condolences to all Shonee supporters… I’m genuine about this… cheers.

I love Shonee, but I’m not mad about it.
How boring would it be to just tune in and watch Nina go, then Shaun, then Simon, then Hayley etc.

George is just nasty.. It's one thing to blindside your 'top' alliance members, but dressing up in their clothes and parading around hanging shit on them... woa... No one is safe from him, he'll throw Gerry under the bus in a heart beat next...

…I wrote this back on page 1 of this thread…

…I sometimes think that Gerry will be George’s downfall eventually for some reason in the back of my mind… it might be inadvertently… but I just get that feeling… colour me stupid… cheers.

…I really do think that if George goes… it’ll be because Gerry turned on him before he gets rid of Gerry… somehow Gerry will outplay him methinks!… cheers.

Wow. I did not expect George to be so cutthroat against Shonee until about the final 4.
There's going to be hell to pay in real life when she finds out (found out) it was his idea, and on the show when Liz realises.

Wow. I did not expect George to be so cutthroat against Shonee until about the final 4.
There's going to be hell to pay in real life when she finds out (found out) it was his idea, and on the show when Liz realises.
…George is a Politician… he’s used to ducking and weaving and shifting blame towards others… he’ll escape her wrath scot-free… Politicians always survive unfortunately Meglos my friend… cheers.

…they’re interviewing George on ‘The Project’ tomorrow night… is he going to be eliminated?… cheers.
I thought that too.
Thankfully they aren't (quite) that stupid, but I wouldn't put it past them.
Interviewing someone before we've seen their elimination is pointless - they'll ask him what happens and he'll talk in politician double-speak.

…wow!… 8 people have actually voted on my Poll!… yet another personal best tonight lol!… go me!… cheers.

I didn't like Shonee in her first two seasons, but really warmed to her this time and she was my favourite, even though the Shiz thing annoys me, as I can't see anything likeable in Liz.

I'm not upset she's gone though, as it opens the game up, and hopefully means the winner won't be one of the 'obvious' choices (Shonee, George, Liz, Shaun, Hayley)
Who, then? I'd piss myself it was Simon, one of the worst players ever, falling into winning position by accident (ie. being up against someone no one could vote for like Matt, Gerry or Nina).

Simon ftw, for shits and giggles!.

@Zcsund1234 will be DEVASTATED
I’m also devo!! Shonee was my favorite player out of them all. She definitely got a little too comfortable though this time around. And with this move while it looks good on paper for George preparing a jury I question the immense faith he has in all of those around him to want to take him to the end. Tje spice girls alliance would have at least guaranteed a final 5 position…. That’s when he should move IMO. I have grave doubts for him making the end now….

I didn't like Shonee in her first two seasons, but really warmed to her this time and she was my favourite, even though the Shiz thing annoys me, as I can't see anything likeable in Liz.

I'm not upset she's gone though, as it opens the game up, and hopefully means the winner won't be one of the 'obvious' choices (Shonee, George, Liz, Shaun, Hayley)
Who, then? I'd piss myself it was Simon, one of the worst players ever, falling into winning position by accident (ie. being up against someone no one could vote for like Matt, Gerry or Nina).

Simon ftw, for shits and giggles!.

…I’m still pinning my hopes on Gerry lol!… someone takes him all the way to the end as their sacrificial goat but the jury likes him better because he’s such a nice guy… and he wins!… I would pee my pants with laughter lol!… cheers.

The editing is so frustrating when it comes to post-tribal. We get 700 confessionals about what George thinks but we got nothing about what Simon thought on all six members of his alliance lying to him and betraying him. Ultimately he was turning on George and George alone and to his knowledge would have still been in a minority alliance of 4 against 5 as he didn't know Hayley was flipping.

Good on him winning immunity though - love how much it pisses off George when he does.

Terrible timing. It's so vindictive and jealousy-based. NOOOOOO!
Exactly. He has no strategy and it's all personal - he's a vindictive c*** who sees anyone making a move against him as a stupid imbecile and him making a move against anyone as the best gameplaying strategy ever. He got rid of Shonee because he can't handle women with power and can't handle anyone making decisions other than him. Yes, George may have made the decision on who goes home at pretty much all post-merge tribals - but he isn't earning anybodies respect. He's far from the social player he thinkgs he is - and if he thinks he is winning back Liz's trust he is clearly mistaken.

RIP Shonee though - knew she wouldn't be saved as she isn't George. Also worth keeping an eye on immunity as JLP clearly told Simon he'd have a "one in eight chance of becoming Sole Survivor" so if he avoids those words at the Immunity Challenge perhaps a twist is in the offing. If he says them though and George is still saved it is as fixed as we think it is.

I’m also devo!! Shonee was my favorite player out of them all. She definitely got a little too comfortable though this time around. And with this move while it looks good on paper for George preparing a jury I question the immense faith he has in all of those around him to want to take him to the end. Tje spice girls alliance would have at least guaranteed a final 5 position…. That’s when he should move IMO. I have grave doubts for him making the end now….
Exactly - his own arrogance will be his undoing. Shonee and Liz needed George as a shield - now he's burned Shonee he's burnt Liz as well and basically only has Gerry playing for him. Matt will go with Hayley and heck the original Heroes may end up back in control having somehow given the power over to a trio from the villains tribe for the middle part of the game.

Back