Skip to main content

Survivor: Heroes v Villains - Episode 17

Who is the most entertaining Survivor?…

• 1)… George:… because he’s a sneaky little rat-fink that has verbal diarrhoea and a lot of idols…

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • 2)… Shonee:… because she reads the play well even though she’s so smug at times…

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • 3)… Gerry:… he’s still alive on Earth with us… he tells it as it is… again… he’s still alive…

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 4)… Simon:… he is very simple… he thinks that he’s a genius game player… he’s just… simple!…

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 5)… Nina:… erm… she’s American?… sorry… that’s it I’m afraid…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6)… Matt:… um… he’s a Lifeguard?… as with Nina… that’s it folks…

• 7)… Hayley:… in her original season she was something… in this season she is nothing… moving on…

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 8) … Shaun:… remember a guy named ‘Fraser’ on the show?… that’s how you will remember Shaun… never!…

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 9 )…Liz:… there’s a Liz on the show?…

• Total voters
…now now… stop the applause… you’re embarrassing me!… no… seriously… you can stop now… cheers.

…oh wow!… Nina is making passionate love to Matt!… now Shaun is joining in!… now Hayley!… Shonee is just watching because she’s not brave enough to join in… it’s becoming an orgy!… cheers.

Haha SORRY sticky. I got a phone call I had to take. My mates should know better than to call during Survivor haha.

I’ve only half watched but sucks that Simon won the challenge. Is George going to get the Shiz offside?

Shonee and Liz telling each other they will be happy for the other to win and for them to be final 2. But I wonder if that’s the truth deep down. Do they think they have a better chance of winning against George?

Back