Skip to main content

Survivor: Heroes v Villains - Episode 17

Who is the most entertaining Survivor?…

• 1)… George:… because he’s a sneaky little rat-fink that has verbal diarrhoea and a lot of idols…

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • 2)… Shonee:… because she reads the play well even though she’s so smug at times…

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • 3)… Gerry:… he’s still alive on Earth with us… he tells it as it is… again… he’s still alive…

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 4)… Simon:… he is very simple… he thinks that he’s a genius game player… he’s just… simple!…

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 5)… Nina:… erm… she’s American?… sorry… that’s it I’m afraid…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6)… Matt:… um… he’s a Lifeguard?… as with Nina… that’s it folks…

• 7)… Hayley:… in her original season she was something… in this season she is nothing… moving on…

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 8) … Shaun:… remember a guy named ‘Fraser’ on the show?… that’s how you will remember Shaun… never!…

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 9 )…Liz:… there’s a Liz on the show?…

• Total voters
Not the best move for George, now he only has Matt and Gerry that are tight. If Hayley, Shaun, Nina, Simon and Liz don't vote out George next episode he deserves the 500k.

I like big moves. That was a big move. George is pretty incredible and getting what’s he wants. Strategically it was the best time for him to do it, she was probably about to turn on him.

But there’s something sad about it happening to our beloved Shonee.

…Simon really is simple… he now thinks that he becoming powerful within the group… he’s truly deluded… anyway… I’m glad that Shonee went (sorry Zcsund)… I guess all of the promos will go into overdrive saying that George is next of course… nite you wonderful people… thanks for the fun and giggles… sleep tight… cheers.

…Simon really is simple… he now thinks that he becoming powerful within the group… he’s truly deluded… anyway… I’m glad that Shonee went (sorry Zcsund)… I guess all of the promos will go into overdrive saying that George is next of course… nite you wonderful people… thanks for the fun and giggles… sleep tight… cheers.

What was the other season that a strong core alliance turned on eachother similar sort of time and a outside made the end and won?

Peia? or am I thinking when Flick got rid of Brooke?

What was the other season that a strong core alliance turned on eachother similar sort of time and a outside made the end and won?

Peia? or am I thinking when Flick got rid of Brooke?
…now you’ve got me thinking too lol!… Professor Zcsund knows all!…even Channel 10 rings him when they want statistics so thats the one to ask lol!… cheers.

Back