Skip to main content

Survivor: Heroes v Villains - Episode 17

Who is the most entertaining Survivor?…

• 1)… George:… because he’s a sneaky little rat-fink that has verbal diarrhoea and a lot of idols…

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • 2)… Shonee:… because she reads the play well even though she’s so smug at times…

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • 3)… Gerry:… he’s still alive on Earth with us… he tells it as it is… again… he’s still alive…

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 4)… Simon:… he is very simple… he thinks that he’s a genius game player… he’s just… simple!…

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 5)… Nina:… erm… she’s American?… sorry… that’s it I’m afraid…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6)… Matt:… um… he’s a Lifeguard?… as with Nina… that’s it folks…

• 7)… Hayley:… in her original season she was something… in this season she is nothing… moving on…

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 8) … Shaun:… remember a guy named ‘Fraser’ on the show?… that’s how you will remember Shaun… never!…

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 9 )…Liz:… there’s a Liz on the show?…

• Total voters
He didn’t really say much on the project. But did kind of hint that his relationship with Shonee wasn’t damaged. Game appreciates game.

I guess because he’s still in he was probably very restricted to what he could say / answer.

Shonee for me was neither here or there. I liked her, then I didn't, then I could have and then she's out - and its all because of her alliance with Geo. Anyone who aligns themselves with him goes onto my shit list, so at the start I liked Shonee but then she started working with Geo as his BFF and I turned on her - but last night she talked of eliminating him, so if that happened she would be a legend again :biggrin:
I think Shonee, Hayley and many others previously show you can play the game quite hard without coming across as a prick. It's not completely George's fault though - the producers are largely to blame for forcing him in our faces every episode at the expense of everyone else in the cast meaning the show is narrated almost entirely through his eyes, which makes it a difficult watch. I'm sure if he was given a quiet edit he'd come across more as the strategic mastermind he thinks he is, rather than a vindictive player who does not respect other peoples game.

His justification on the Shiz was poor too - he had a two person alliance with Shonee himself. Indeed the smart move may have been getting rid of Liz - there is no way Liz is going to work with George but Shonee probaby would have.

One thing Geo said last night which shows his mindset & his downfall was, "Shonee, it is not about the social gameplay - it is about strategy and that is why you are going home, blah, blah, blah"... IT IS ABOUT THE SOCIAL gameplay - you need to have the jury onside when, or if you get to pitch to them - and you George, have pissed off almost all of them - no votes for you..
And to think he thinks he now has a social game too.

I just hope when he goes he goes, but I've zero faith in producers playing fair when it comes to George. Love though that they've cast an entire season around him to try and give him a victory and he'll still fail. Just hope that doesn't mean we get a third outing from him.

Seems the letters from home were sacrificed for the 700 George confessionals, so that's something to be thankful for I guess. I thought they'd already done them though.

Last edited:
*Sometimes* letters from home can be interesting or tell a good story. But that’s like 15% of the time. I will probably watch the YT extra this weekend along with all the other extras. Ponderosa has been quite good this year for anyone wondering.

I think they all get individual rooms
instead of that facade room from the years it was filmed in Australia

Back