Skip to main content

Survivor: Heroes v Villains - Episode 13

We don't often reward our own. Which 3 quotes made you almost spit out your fried rice + wine?

• …Simon sitting on his own just then looked like he was having a dump…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • …how The Pags said that it wasn’t an idol and kept a straight face I’ll never know

• …why not just send The Pags home… I bet that even he’s over it…

• If they're dumb enough to think Simon is smart enough to make a move like that they all deserve...

• I see these sort of episodes as a waste of a episode.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ugh! How frustrating! I like Liz but that was a really bad move; digging her heels in about Flick and pulling a stupid eleventh hour move at Tribal that would have been much better talked out beforehand. I really expected better of Shonee than to go along with this foolery. Flick is clearly dangerous, and Stevie was a faithful number. In the end, George *did* compromise, because of Liz’s last minute blackmail move he had to, under duress. Also, why is it Liz’s idol? She should have given it back to Shonee as soon as she returned to the team. I think this decision is going to prove damaging to the alliance. Maybe George will splinter off with Hayley. If they don’t all unite to pick off the Meat Tray, the they’re crazy.

I agree. I'm so mad! George could have handled all of that pressing them to vote Flick out more diplomatically, but it was such a no-brainer. And then cranky Liz threatening to waste Shonee's idol to save her new best friend of two days! Who clearly has a strong motive to schmooze her... The lack of logic there. Playing like a toddler throwing their toys out of the pram. Stupid of George to try to appease the Shiz by sacrificing Stevie and reducing his loyal numbers even further, instead of giving up Matt, who better bloody well follow through... I wish he'd bluffed Liz, and just stuck with the plan to get out Flick.

…nooooooooooooooooooooooooo **takes a breath** ooooooooooooooooooooooooo!… not my Stevie!… cheers.
Your mate George threw your other mate Stevie under the bus, not only that - but the **** was driving it too... & then he backed it up 😲
Best you do to Geo what he did to Stevie.... :biggrin:

I did have a laugh though, you fool Stevie... You had the chance to take out Geo a few episodes ago & like the sheep that you is.. You loyaly let him drive your game for you & you let him blindside you :p... How far did you think you could go before Geo stabbed you in the back?? Silly Stevie...

I hope Flick gives Geo, Shonee & Liz the 'flick' ;) just to show those 3 that tall poppy syndrome is the only thing in Survivor that reigns :cool:
& I hope Matt jumps ship too and snuggles up with the meat tray.... :arghh:

IMO it isn't all bad for Liz and Shonee to trust Flick. Flick and Liz figured they had the same allies on the other side, Liz who had lived with them for the good part of a week is a reliable source to go to in terms of the other tribe. For George it may not make sense to keep Flick, but it seemed to for Liz and Shonee. Shonee however could go wither way, she has choices. Liz and George's plans don't seem to align which was expected since Liz ended on another tribe where she had to make do with what she had. But that too can have a lasting impact. The merge will become messy with George wanting to work with Hayley whilst Liz will want to work with Nina.

Booooo! Bad result, and poor Stevie had no idea. I mean that's the point of a blindside, but it wasn't even for a reason, he was just collateral damage because Liz and Shonee suddenly decided girls must stick together.
It was sad seeing Stevie trampled just as he was feeling like an important part of an alliance.

I called Liz's bluff that she wouldn't play an idol for Flick, and I wish George had too, and went ahead with the Flick vote.
But I guess that would damage the Spice Girls alliance irreparably, so he just couldn't risk it.

My tip is goodbye Stevie
Wow, how did you…?
Wow, Steve is seriously going to leave because of George not willing to compromise. To save Matt who will be running straight back to the meat tray. Yet people like to say George is the GOAT. Please spare me from this.
People say that George is the goat? He is the furtherest from a goat that I could imagine out if anyone. Maybe in terms of being able to beat him at final tribal, I could see that, he has stepped on many toes.

I think his play was somewhat genius though, it might get him a bit of positivity setting up his jury.
He's played with Flick before and seen her social game; Gerry's played with her this time - Blind Freddie could see she'll realign with the sausages the second they merge. Ugh.
They would have a morsel of guilt however , they need to choose one or the other . If she then shifts to the meat brigade (as we saw in the preview), she possibly throws her own game in peril. Going into merge there is a mesh of alliances. 12 players left.
We have George, Haley, Gerry, Shonee, Matt (?), Liz and then supposedly through Liz the Nina, Sam, David alliance. So there is still a fair amount of unknown theatrics ahead, I think.

The Flick running back to the sausage brigade will certainly be fun especially if she gets voted out for it.

Very sad Stevie got voted out as a result of George not willing to go with Matt. Matt could just as easily swing back to the meat brigade…

Last edited:
I thought it was pretty disgusting, and a fair reflection on his character (even though he thinks of himself as a Hero).
No consideration at all for the production team who had to clean it up, or all that wasted food.
That was nothing on the candy store of previous seasons, though… They got rid of that after three runs.

As I watch this later I have to make mental notes on my comments as I'm watching on what I want to write here lately. That comment is usually "George is a c***" and it occured at least 6 times tonight.

The first when he declared how bad Hayley going was for his game as exhibit 753 on how the producers run this game to benefit George and George only. The second when he told Hayley about the blindside - that should just not be allowed across tribes IMO. The third when yet again he was so dismissive of Stevie yet again when he said he would "allow" him to do the puzzle. He has shown Stevie no respect throughout the game.

The fourth was a similar comment of such arrogance back at the camp where he clearly sees himself as the leader of the tribe. The fifth was how dismissive he is of Liz and Shonee in his alliance - they're a trio of three but he shows no respect to the women when he's outvoted. That said though I do think voting out Flick over Matt is the smarter move, although Flick is a good shield for Liz and Shonee.

And the sixth where he was willing to throw Stevie under the bus at the end - even if game wise it's the smart move, but given how he's treated Stevie throughout it's a dickhead move and just proves that he was disposable to him, whilst I think Simon genuinely had respect for him.

Overall though an enjoyable enough episode but just a shame Flick and Matt couldn't get the numbers to send home George - although going into merge with George as a target is probably better than going in without him. No surprise the idol isn't found at the reward challenge George doesn't get to attend, so it'll be available for him to find at merge. Really wish production though would just let the votes be revealed in a random order - it's so boring them always pulling out the votes of the people not going first.

Last edited:
Also, why is it Liz’s idol? She should have given it back to Shonee as soon as she returned to the team.
It was Liz's idol she found herself. The one that Shonee handed over went home with Jordie. Talking Idol's is it just Shaun and Liz who have one now?

Notice too when George is in danger we spend half the episode following him looking for the idols producers have placed for him, but there was zero Idol searching from Matt and Flick tonight.

IMO it isn't all bad for Liz and Shonee to trust Flick. Flick and Liz figured they had the same allies on the other side, Liz who had lived with them for the good part of a week is a reliable source to go to in terms of the other tribe. For George it may not make sense to keep Flick, but it seemed to for Liz and Shonee. Shonee however could go wither way, she has choices. Liz and George's plans don't seem to align which was expected since Liz ended on another tribe where she had to make do with what she had. But that too can have a lasting impact. The merge will become messy with George wanting to work with Hayley whilst Liz will want to work with Nina.
Yes - this move at least weakens George and removes one of his numbers. Guess he feared blindsiding Flick would lose his closest two allies, but in reality they dind't particularly have anywhere to go. Nice to see George outplayed and outwitted though.

Last edited:
Didn't realise Flick was in the same season as George, or had got as far as she did (47 days). So is it four from season 6 with Simon and Hayley as well?

Nina and Jordie from S7, Shonee and Stevie from S3 (and S5 with Shonee), Shaun was S4 and then whatever season Jackie was on (an early one I think?)

Didn't realise Flick was in the same season as George, or had got as far as she did (47 days). So is it four from season 6 with Simon and Hayley as well?
To be honest, for me the two Flicks are indistinguishable from each other.
Or rather, this one is the more forgettable one until this season.
I've only heard of 3 Flicks in my life - these two, and one made-up character from Neighbours.

Really wish production though would just let the votes be revealed in a random order - it's so boring them always pulling out the votes of the people not going first.
Yes, I really hate this.
It's such an unnecessary dumbing down.
You know as soon as the first name is read out that that person is not going home and the pile on is at the end, and it ruins the suspense.

Nina and Jordie from S7, Shonee and Stevie from S3 (and S5 with Shonee), Shaun was S4 and then whatever season Jackie was on (an early one I think?)
Jackie was on 3 with Stevie, I think. Yes, four from season 6. And Sam Webb was on season 1.

Oh, so there were 11 returnees, not 10. Guessing one dropped out and the intention was 12 and 12 then.

Didn't realise they'd been two Flicks either. TBH the seasons very much blend into each other - both format wise and casting wise there is little to distinguish them.

To be honest, for me the two Flicks are indistinguishable from each other.
Or rather, this one is the more forgettable one until this season.
I've only heard of 3 Flicks in my life - these two, and one made-up character from Neighbours.
It maybe Producer prompting for a name easy to read, maybe, but if it was their own call then that’s suss…
Flick #1 I found much more interesting than Flick #2, that said the show would be more interesting with Flick #2 in it going into merge than Matt would, because she seems to have a good social game. Annoying af but good social game.

Back