Skip to main content

Survivor: Heroes v Villains - Episode 13

We don't often reward our own. Which 3 quotes made you almost spit out your fried rice + wine?

• …Simon sitting on his own just then looked like he was having a dump…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • …how The Pags said that it wasn’t an idol and kept a straight face I’ll never know

• …why not just send The Pags home… I bet that even he’s over it…

• If they're dumb enough to think Simon is smart enough to make a move like that they all deserve...

• I see these sort of episodes as a waste of a episode.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
George needs to calm down with the dominating of alliance members. His biggest issue is his ego, he does not want to take other people's say into consideration. Yes, any player would want their way every single vote but like Liz said, in an alliance you need to give and take.

…I hope that bleachy brings his ‘please excuse me for being absent tonight’ note tomorrow night… I feel like the ‘good angel’ is missing from my left shoulder telling my ‘bad devil‘ on my right shoulder to stop being naughty… cheers.

Wow, Steve is seriously going to leave because of George not willing to compromise. To save Matt who will be running straight back to the meat tray. Yet people like to say George is the GOAT. Please spare me from this.

…I hope that bleachy brings his ‘please excuse me for being absent tonight’ note tomorrow night… I feel like the ‘good angel’ is missing from my left shoulder telling my ‘bad devil‘ on my right shoulder to stop being naughty… cheers.

Isn't bleachy in Melbourne.

…Stevie has that “who the… what the… why the… when the?”… look on his face at the moment… yes Stevie… it is you that is going mate ☹️😟😡… cheers.

…bummer!… my mighty little ninja warrior Stevie has now gone!… my Pensioner powerhouse Gerry-atric is now carrying my flag as my champion… serve me well Gerry!… may your walking frame move faster and prosper… nite all… good dreams… sleep tight… cheers.

Back