Skip to main content

Survivor: Heroes v Villains - Episode 13

We don't often reward our own. Which 3 quotes made you almost spit out your fried rice + wine?

• …Simon sitting on his own just then looked like he was having a dump…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • …how The Pags said that it wasn’t an idol and kept a straight face I’ll never know

• …why not just send The Pags home… I bet that even he’s over it…

• If they're dumb enough to think Simon is smart enough to make a move like that they all deserve...

• I see these sort of episodes as a waste of a episode.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gerry has done so well to make it so far as an older guy, with an injury early on, who was never playing from the top, or even the middle. I hope he continues his assault on the OG Heroes with George.
Interesting that George threw Stevie under the bus ahead of Gerry. I guess Gerry is a bigger target for the OG heroes than Stevie, so George keeping him as a shield more than a number.

I don't mind George in terms for entertainment, I just wish everyone else was given more airtime. He has the most confessionals so far at 70+ whereas David only just got his first one in episode 12.
Exactly. The show needs players like George but every episode being built around George is boring and frustrating. Yes, the muscle guys may be dominating but the show portrays them as little more than muscle guys - if we got more confessionals and more strat chat from them we'd actually learn what their games were.

Matt and David clearly have a game going on rather than just relying on strength. Sam is wise to the plotting against him and has pivotted his game accordingly. Shaun I don't feel we know much about game wise, but he seems to play it with respect (not necessarily wise or entertaining in Survivor, but to be respected). Simon is just Simon but his errors are entertaining in their own right - and I'm still hoping he can somehow miraculously be the one who gets George out. It's not very often the big alpha muscle guy is the underdog.

Last edited:
Interesting that George threw Stevie under the bus ahead of Gerry. I guess Gerry is a bigger target for the OG heroes than Stevie, so George keeping him as a shield more than a number.
I think George genuinely values people he can strategise with, and Steve was a little too unpredictable on that score. Gerry is very on the ball.

So true, but also George needs meat heads to make his journey to the top palatable with us… Like a tribe of Georges would be way too much!! lol

Is this such a bad thing though? He is playing by the survivor rules…. And IMO, more like a theory book on how to play survivor!!
Meh, yes & no. I think he is very talented at making plans & executing them - but burning people like he does comes back to bite him if he makes it to the end and needs jury votes. If Simon & Stevie were on the jury for example, the way he burnt them probably would have burnt their votes too.
If he continues to promise & protect people within his alliance then dispatch them the way he has been - hi might make it to the end but will have a jury full of pissed off people to contend with...

Back