Skip to main content

Survivor Cagayan: Brains vs Brawn vs Beauty

insider06

Season 28 of Survivor premiers February 26th in America. It air's in Australia at 8:30pm on GO! February 27th. I am super excited for this season. 3 tribes with 6 on each. They are categorised as Brains vs Brawn vs Beauty. Hopefully it is a season similar to Season 25, the 3 tribe Philippines season which was fantastic. The best thing about this upcoming season is it is all new players for the 1st time 3 seasons.

Link to the castaways: http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/photos/1001117/survivor-cagayan-cast/

Yes this does sound interesting doesn't it.
And thank goodness all newbies, I got sick of returnees and didn't watch that last season, couldn't cope with most of the old survivors plus a relative - yuck.

And [MENTION=29532]insider06[/MENTION], if you want a good laugh check out Tahan's twitter, guess who the Survivor is stalking Tahan and flirting - funny as. And to boot a channel 10 producer pops in.
Her twitter is quite amusing, some really random drop ins.

And [MENTION=29532]insider06[/MENTION], if you want a good laugh check out Tahan's twitter, guess who the Survivor is stalking Tahan and flirting - funny as. And to boot a channel 10 producer pops in.
Her twitter is quite amusing, some really random drop ins.

Oh who who!!!? I CBF trawling her Twitter :D

Remember everyone - NO SPOILERS - less likely as it's on so quickly but some still may get a jump on us, ie American posters, insomniacs etc.

So - wait until it screens here our time Thursdays 8.30pm - then anything goes:)

Adds look good, so glad it's all fresh meat - was really tired of players there time and again, I never want to see Rupert again ever

You watching?
This is awesome so far, no idea what is going to happen -- nice, fresh. And the people look interesting - but brawn didn't have a lot of obvious brawn???

This is a lot of fun, beauties are all suss of each other and buddying up, smarties are all arguing, what will brawn get up to? Love the giant.

I'm only 30 mins in but I'm really liking it so far! I love that Cliff Robinson is on... that alone will keep me watching.

Liking David already.

And just like that he's gone. lol

Goddamn I'm staggered that crazy byyatch J'tia is still around after bossing the other contestants like they were her personal slaves, being an all round liability in challenges by not helping one little bit in the physical aspect of the game and completely useless at the brainy/puzzles to add insult to injury. Not to mention how mentally unstable she is that she couldn't control her impulses and had no second thoughts in throwing out the rice to get back at the tribe. Like Spencer said, it's scary this woman is in charge of anything let alone nuclear reactors.

I can understand Tasha looking out for her sistah and not wanting to be by her lonesome and vulnerable in future tribal councils. But Kass? Come on girly you've got a long way to climb out of this shithole you've dug for yourself if you're any chance to win this game.

I slowly but surely got into the premiere. The brains are absolutely imploding. It is obvious Garrett had never watched the show before, he had no clue on how to play. Who would have thought David and Garrett would be the first 2 gone? Kass and Tasha are now in control. The brawn tribe will go strong to the merge I reckon. The brains are screwed pre merge and I think they will lose every challenge until there are only 2 left and they have to join the other 2 tribes like the Matsing tribe in Survivor Phillipines. Tony is doing well on the brawn tribe and I like Woo and Cliff. Sarah has potential. On the beauties I like Brice. The other 5 are bland so far.

And just like that he's gone. lol

Goddamn I'm staggered that crazy byyatch J'tia is still around after bossing the other contestants like they were her personal slaves, being an all round liability in challenges by not helping one little bit in the physical aspect of the game and completely useless at the brainy/puzzles to add insult to injury. Not to mention how mentally unstable she is that she couldn't control her impulses and had no second thoughts in throwing out the rice to get back at the tribe. Like Spencer said, it's scary this woman is in charge of anything let alone nuclear reactors.

I can understand Tasha looking out for her sistah and not wanting to be by her lonesome and vulnerable in future tribal councils. But Kass? Come on girly you've got a long way to climb out of this shithole you've dug for yourself if you're any chance to win this game.

I can't even comment about J'tia atm. I'm still pretty annoyed about it. Agreed with your description and her behaviour on all counts. After David's comment saying maybe he would hire her in the real world but not this one, I'm glad he was blind sighted. That tribe is doomed anyways.

wtf happened in that 2nd tribal council?! That was so messed up hahahaha

Seems like Tony is going to target my boy Cliff so I'm hoping someone takes him down first. They should probably just split up the brains team now and be done with it. No food and no hope of winning a challenge now.

I did not see that one coming, that's for sure. They looked so proud of themselves too. Poor spencer.

I did not see that one coming, that's for sure. They looked so proud of themselves too. Poor spencer.
It's almost like they edited a big chunk out between the rice throw and TC. When Kass was talking to Tasha I thought for sure she was voting with them for Garrett. But then when J'Tia chucked the rice, I thought no way... she'll side with the guys because that's just horrible. And she even said so... unless she was bluffing the supposed pro bluffer?!

Back