Skip to main content

Survivor Cagayan: Brains vs Brawn vs Beauty

I did not see that one coming, that's for sure. They looked so proud of themselves too. Poor spencer.

Spencer was the most likely one in that group to go far, he got screwed over by Garrett (what a moron he is) and by Kass, how do you keep someone who just poured out all of your food reserves ?

It's almost like they edited a big chunk out between the rice throw and TC. When Kass was talking to Tasha I thought for sure she was voting with them for Garrett. But then when J'Tia chucked the rice, I thought no way... she'll side with the guys because that's just horrible. And she even said so... unless she was bluffing the supposed pro bluffer?!

I think you're right! Even during the council, some of the things said I did think they had a prior discussion. Kass did play the game brilliantly in that sense but does it matter? They are doomed IMO.

Spencer was the most likely one in that group to go far, he got screwed over by Garrett (what a moron he is) and by Kass, how do you keep someone who just poured out all of your food reserves ?

Yeah I thought so too, Spencer is most likely going to go next now. Garrett seemed confused, talk about having a dopey moment. Like someone already stated, it's like he has never watched this show before. J'tia frustrates me, besides watching her go batshit crazy she offers nothing else. Should have gone first round.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I thought so too, Spencer is most likely going to go next now. Garrett seemed confused, talk about having a dopey moment. Like someone already stated, it's like he has never watched this show before. J'tia frustrates me, besides watching her go batshit crazy she offers nothing else. Should have gone first round.[/QUOTE]

He had that idol cocky shit going on, and he tried Boston Rob tactics without building the fan club Rob had - tactic, stop people sneaking off and chatting.

That was a lot of fun wasn't it?
Nice format, and all fresh faces is very palatable. I could not get into that last one, so many returnees that are just blurgh - with plus one, yuck.

Anyway, brawn have way too many street smarts to lose at this point don't they? And team work.
The giant basketballer - wouldn't he need an enormous amount of food?

Hilarious how good lookers are suss on each other and immediately need a buddy.
And how too many brains will just bring conflict and over thinking.

Puzzles are often something some people are just instinctively good at, it's kind of like rhythm & sense of direction, you have it or you don't.

I can't believe J'Tia didn't go home. What a deadset fruit loop. They didn't show any footage of discussions etc, to indicate that second blindside! I was genuinely shocked!

The other two tribes seem to have gotten it together pretty well, even the beauties (who, let's face it, we all expected them to be the team of fail) kicked arse with their shelter and made fire. When they got given fire later, I really wanted them to gloat to the other two tribes "Oh, we already have fire, but thanks!" :D

I can't believe J'Tia didn't go home. What a deadset fruit loop. They didn't show any footage of discussions etc, to indicate that second blindside! I was genuinely shocked!

The other two tribes seem to have gotten it together pretty well, even the beauties (who, let's face it, we all expected them to be the team of fail) kicked arse with their shelter and made fire. When they got given fire later, I really wanted them to gloat to the other two tribes "Oh, we already have fire, but thanks!" :D

There appear to be some serious flirts and manipulators amongst the pretties, betting we get some action between them and brawn.
The brain trust was a bit of a sham, they all seem to have rather average intelligence and average careers with one nutjob.

An ideal survivor has a bit of all three qualities, attractive, charming, savvy, agile/physical = Boston Rob:):):)

There appear to be some serious flirts and manipulators amongst the pretties, betting we get some action between them and brawn.
The brain trust was a bit of a sham, they all seem to have rather average intelligence and average careers with one nutjob.

An ideal survivor has a bit of all three qualities, attractive, charming, savvy, agile/physical = Boston Rob:):):)

at this stage i am going for the brawn, although one of the pretty boys, L J, will go far i think

he is all cop, isn't he. i really like Woo too. i am worried LJ will go now i have said he will last, i hope not

I like woo too. That was a predictable end for me. LJ will be fine as long as he doesn't pull a Garrett ;)

Brice wasn't a threat yet, they should have gone Morgan. i really dislike Jeremiah after tonight, showed his colours already

Don't like him either. I haven't figured him out though. He seemed adamant on saving Brice before the council. But I guessed Brice was going as it seemed the group was going that way. I wanted Morgan gone too. Not sure what she really does. Just a bit of bitchiness from me, but I always grab my own chests when she runs. She needs a lot more support in that area.

Don't like him either. I haven't figured him out though. He seemed adamant on saving Brice before the council. But I guessed Brice was going as it seemed the group was going that way. I wanted Morgan gone too. Not sure what she really does. Just a bit of bitchiness from me, but I always grab my own chests when she runs. She needs a lot more support in that area.

haha. that is it though, her strategy right there, and Jeremiah is thinking with his lower appendage where she is concerned

we can't really say much about the brawn yet as they haven't been to tribal, hope Woo stays nice

haha. that is it though, her strategy right there, and Jeremiah is thinking with his lower appendage where she is concerned

we can't really say much about the brawn yet as they haven't been to tribal, hope Woo stays nice

After tonight's episode the brawn group seemed a little clueless. It was a three way after the first voting? Really? LJ is my fave from that lot. Woo is likeable. I will not say much else because last time I said much David was gone lol. I'm the jinx :(

After tonight's episode the brawn group seemed a little clueless. It was a three way after the first voting? Really? LJ is my fave from that lot. Woo is likeable. I will not say much else because last time I said much David was gone lol. I'm the jinx :(

i'm glad you jinxed David then :)

how bad is J'Tia in challenges? unbelievable. unless there is a merge soon i think she will be gone, even Latasha is getting over her

Nooooo I liked Brice. I don't like LJ or Jeremiah although I have already accepted the sad truth that they will make the merge easily. I am hoping the brains can continue to hustle their way through. They are such a dysfunctional tribe. They are entertaining though and have some good characters. The brawn tribe is very dominant although that preview for next week with the brawns thinking of throwing a challenge. That is such a stupid move. I love Woo but I will be annoyed if he deliberately throws a challenge.

i'm glad you jinxed David then :)

how bad is J'Tia in challenges? unbelievable. unless there is a merge soon i think she will be gone, even Latasha is getting over her
J'tia should come with a warning for me. I can't stand her! When she mentioned wanting rice tonight I had to pause the show just to have a big whinge to my hubby about her. She just riles me up, I'm pretty sure I won't like her no matter what she does. I hope the whole group is smart enough to vote her out. I don't want spencer to go. He is my fave in the brain group and think he would have done well if it wasn't for Garrett. Imagine she gets lucky... Gah!

Nooooo I liked Brice. I don't like LJ or Jeremiah although I have already accepted the sad truth that they will make the merge easily. I am hoping the brains can continue to hustle their way through. They are such a dysfunctional tribe. They are entertaining though and have some good characters. The brawn tribe is very dominant although that preview for next week with the brawns thinking of throwing a challenge. That is such a stupid move. I love Woo but I will be annoyed if he deliberately throws a challenge.

I think the brawn lot need a bit of a shakeup tbh. Tony talks a big game and as much as he annoys me (and that's a whole lot), I want to see how they would react to a council meeting. Of course I'll wish I never opened my big mouth if it backfires on me lol.

I realised I typed brawn instead of beauties in my above post... Whoops. I meant to say that the beauties looked clueless after tonight's episode.

i'm hoping they don't throw it either. why not wait until they lose a challenge for real? Tony isn't hurting anyone by being there if they are safe, makes no sense, not like he is a Brandon. what's the strategy?

Back