Skip to main content

Survivor Cagayan: Brains vs Brawn vs Beauty

LJ must be feeling great, going from bottom to top three in his mind, with Woo and Tony. Woo seems like he is just, wow, like super stoked to be chillin with his need homies, and maybe even Tony is starting to feel nice and relaxed, on a strong team, with either Trish and Jefra there as goats to the end, or LJ and Woo, for some iron sharpening iron action. He perhaps just started to feel relaxed and that is why he blew his secrets all over them.

That was an amazing episode. Tony is absolutely hilarious. Kass flipping is definitely a game changer. This is such an unpredictable season, who knows what will happen from here on in. This is a fantastic season though and one of the best I have ever seen. Everybody is getting air time and it is just so entertaining. So many good characters, I think this season could end up having lots of returnees.

OMG! That was the best episode of survivor so far! I love how kass switched! Talk about keeping everyone on their toes. Sarah really did think she was controlling the game, so I'm glad she was blind sighted. I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I am loving tony. He is really exciting to watch, not to mention I do like he pushes forward and makes a stand without consent. That was an awesome tribal meeting. Tonys group is definitely running the game.

I haven't watched an episode of Survivor where my adrenalin was pumping so hard, for ages! This is Survivor at its best and I just love that there are so many playing hard. Some very intelligent and interesting risk takers this season. Love it, love it, love it. I have to agree Sweetgeek that Tony is growing on me more and more and I like Kass too...bold players. Spencer is up there too. :D

Woohoo, who would have thought we could all end up loving Tony...
Sarah is a dickhead.
I really can't stand Kass tho, she is a cow.
Strange that she doesn't think she needs to be a bit more charming and bond making - what a shit lawyer.
And how funny it was natural enemies, lawyer v cop, and madame lawyer was looking down her nose at cop lady.

I haven't watched an episode of Survivor where my adrenalin was pumping so hard, for ages! This is Survivor at its best and I just love that there are so many playing hard. Some very intelligent and interesting risk takers this season. Love it, love it, love it. I have to agree Sweetgeek that Tony is growing on me more and more and I like Kass too...bold players. Spencer is up there too. :D
I like kass after this episode of survivor. I like how game some of them are. I'm afraid if spencer keeps playing the old way he won't go far. This season the key players are so unpredictable, he will need to adapt to it. Tony has charisma, I will finally admit this, and agree with kxk, how funny how some of us couldn't stand him and now love him there. It's his personality which makes him likeable even though he is sneaky. But that's the game. I'm still amazed at tony and LJ's got your back moment. So far that's the highlight of survivor for me.

I really enjoyed that tribal council. Was so glad Kass voted with Tonys group. Wish both idols hadn't been flushed out but now there's a new one to find. It was priceless, the reaction of Spencers group. They knew Kass was upset and feeling rejected, yet assumed they had her vote. So many good players this season.

Gahhhhhhh I knew I hadn't watched something this week. Too many bloody shows to keep track of. Thank f for series link. From the comments in here it sounds like I'm in for a doozy! And really ya'll...liking Tony now?! Something crazy MUST have went down for that change of heart.

Ok after about 85 rewinds I'm finished and holy bloody dooley! I had to keep replaying Spencer's initial reaction (not the open mouth) when Jeff read the final name. His head turned to look at Tony to give him a smirk and then the realisation kicked in and his knee started jumping so bad he had to put his hand on it to calm it down LOL. I was ready for her to go though. I haven't liked her from the beginning and she really solidified that in this episode. I'm off Spencer now too. He was so childish in the TC at the end with the way he sneered at Kass. I think he shot himself in the foot with that little outburst so I wouldn't be surprised if he were the next to go.

Here's an iv with the latest one voted off.

SPOILER - the link has the person's name in it although we really should just institute a 24 or 48hr rule in here or else it gets a bit silly.

http://www.hitfix.com/the-fien-print/interview-sarah-lacina-talks-survivor-cagayan

There is so much more happening behind what they show us. I always thought it was trish running this more so than tony. She has an intolerance for a lot of the cast I find. As much as I don't like her, I'd want to be on her side. Plus LJ is on that side and he is very pretty :p In all seriousness though, trish' team just seem more glued.

Mrs b, I've noticed Spencer's smirking. I like him but his game play is not working for him, he is burning bridges the way I see it. Tonys charm will pull him through IMO

SPOILER - the link has the person's name in it although we really should just institute a 24 or 48hr rule in here or else it gets a bit silly.

@Mrs Butterface - feel free to post ANYTHING once the show has aired here on Thursday.
That is pretty much the spoiler rule around here.

Bring it all - did post some jeff interviews then got a bit slack, see them at ew.com

So long as you don't spoil it before we have a chance to view in the ordinary scheduled way, then it's not a spoiler.

Most will stay a bit vague for a little bit, just because we are considerate and understand everyone is busy and watched to their own schedule.

But strictly speaking this forum etiquette for any thread TV related is once it's screened it's free for all.

Anyone wanting to watch something later - and not get spoiled it's their option to stay away.

And ooo beauty soon we get Ponderosa clips, love that stuff.

http://www.hitfix.com/the-fien-print/interview-sarah-lacina-talks-survivor-cagayan[/QUOTE]

Just watching this weeks episode,loving all the action way better than a season with returning players
Yeah I love all the action too even though the hunt didn't really go the way I hoped. The beginning of that segment though had me laughing my ass off although hearing Kass yap so much tonight was a bit of a drain for me. SPOILER (highlight to read): I'm hoping they show more of LJ and Jeremiah next week. With only 9 of them left I don't feel I know those two at all. I'm really looking forward to how it plays out when the paranoia kicks in!

Yeah I love all the action too even though the hunt didn't really go the way I hoped. The beginning of that segment though had me laughing my ass off although hearing Kass yap so much tonight was a bit of a drain for me. SPOILER (highlight to read): I'm hoping they show more of LJ and Jeremiah next week. With only 9 of them left I don't feel I know those two at all. I'm really looking forward to how it plays out when the paranoia kicks in!
OMG Woo was so funny,this is the funniest survivor they are all clowns LOL Morgan...good lord how vain is she

This is certainly shaping up to be one of the most interesting seasons yet. I've never seen such blatant playing the game, it's awesome. Woo tealing clues from under people's noses and running away with them, Kass playing her own game with no regard for the social aspect, Tony's tongue-in-cheek good cop/bad cop routine, Morgan's self-justification that it's ok to be useless if you're beautiful... It's hilarious.

Back