Skip to main content

Star Wars Big Brother 3

Would you like me to proceed with a Lego Big Brother?

• Heck yeah. Looking forward! (Definite yes)

• I think it would be a nice idea (Slight yes)

• Maybe not (slight no)

• No way! (Definite no)

Results are only viewable after voting.
And more news - Lindsay is the only one nominating![DOUBLEPOST=1445678930][/DOUBLEPOST]Quick ad break. Who will have spent less than 24 hours in the house? Find out soon!

Lindsay is told to name 3 nominees on the spot[DOUBLEPOST=1445679202][/DOUBLEPOST]She picks Cheerleader, Frink and Leia

Frink! Grats Leia. You stay.
11 remain! What will happen in the season's first daily show?
Find out tomorrow! (BTW The Eviction was held on Monday)

Also, tomorrow, the instant eviction fallout happens!
And, another enters the house!
And something else happens. that is all.

OK. Today's episode is just a daily show, so I'll just post the episode here bit by bit and I won't really wait for a reaction. Feel free to react after it ends, though

The episode begins with the 8 housemates partying in the backyard (Edna, Gamer and Padme weren't invited)
Homer thanks Lindsay for not picking him (to not attend the party)
The Diary Room then cuts to Homer, who says that he feels bad that there's only him and Edna left, and he's the only one at the party.
Leia then says in the Diary Room that she's annoyed at Lindsay nominating her

"I was saving this for a night like tonight!" Rockstar yelled out.
Next minute, Rockstar is on the stage with his electric guitar, rocking. Cheerleader cheers (Coincidence not intended)

Camera cuts to Leia, who is questioning Lindsay in the lounge why she nominated her
Camera then cuts back to Backyard, where Noah joins Rockstar.
"Awesome! You know how to play a guitar," exclaimed Rockstar.

Meanwhile, Edna, Gamer and Padme are discussing in the Treehouse that they all understand that Lindsay had to name someone

Next minute, "This is Big Brother! All housemates invited to the party, to the Backyard!"
Everyone immediately proceeds to the Backyard, where the lights next to the entrance the 12 walked in 2 days ago are lighting up. All of a sudden, speculation is thrown everywhere. "Another housemate?" "Intruder?" "Family member?"

The Treehouse's roller door down so the other 3 can't see what's going on.
Next minute, the door opened, and the housemates all gasped to...

Next minute, out of nowhere, a dog came out from the doors. This, however, was just not any dog. It was Santa's Little Helper
"Oh! Thankyou! Now, all of a sudden, I don't feel alone now!" Homer said in the Diary Room.[DOUBLEPOST=1445764720][/DOUBLEPOST]Introducing Santa's Little Helper!
SLHSide.JPG SLH.JPG

All of a sudden, the attention gets turned away from the dog, as Leia starts shouting at Lindsay.
"This could get nasty," Heather stated

All of a sudden, Han Solo runs to Leia. "Leia, I don't think it's a good idea to fight with the HOH!"
Suddenly, Leia storms off and proceeds to the bedroom. "Yeah she's most likely going to sleep" says Han Solo

1:45AM-Han Solo, Rockstar, Lindsay and Noah go to bed.
This now leaves Cheerleader, Homer and Heather
Heather-"That was brutal!"
Homer-"I know right!"
Cheerleader-"Well! This has been one night we'll all remember! Here's to our Big Brother Experience to come!"
Big Brother-"This is Big Brother! Homer, you can be in charge of the dog if you want!"
Homer-Yes please!

Back