Skip to main content

Staceys boyfriend is a complete babe

Max being Michael's friend shows where he's really at, a geek playing it cool in a make believe world. It's a parallel universe in there, with Michael, Staecy, Zoe, and Ben thinking they are the most popular to viewers. Problem is, the more they continuously tell us they're popular the less the are.

Wouldn't be surprised if none of the so-called popular group win.

Plus Michael is just jealous as Sam had better looking friends.

Way too much of a metrosexual pretty boy for my liking. I prefer a real man with rough sexy hands.......

I don't know the proper term and what's PC to say but stacey is a "Fag Hag."

Now I actually kind of look like her boyfriend but no where near as in as good shape or as well styled or groomed. Lets just say, I have been told by many people I have a resemblance to Ryan gosling. Now saying that.. Stacey is the sort of chick if I made out with drunk I would say I didn't remember. She's not attractive physically or personality wise. If anything her personality makes her less attractive. I can say that guy is a shitload more together than me in the superficial department. It just makes me go....

Either he genuinely loves her and is a better person than me, he's a complete dipshit or he's gay.

Up all night - Id love to see a piccie of you :p

Up all night - Id love to see a piccie of you :p

up_all_night.... i love reading your posts, and after your last one here...i want to see a pic!!!! might just make reading your posts even more enjoyable lol

But on topic, had a bit of a gay vibe to me too...but who knows, i still thought he was hot. Good on stacey if he is straight i hope they live a long happy life together

For pecan:

[video=youtube;bDGsCnk-9ww]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bDGsCnk-9ww[/video]

Looks like Stacey is not putting on act and she's been an unfunny weirdo for a long time. Sucks to be her.

Tonight, I was told by my friends that I have a very weird taste in men because of how I rated Michael's friend, Max, and Stacey's boyfriend, Grant.

I give Max a 9.
And Grant a 6.

My friends gave Max about a 2 or 3, and Grant an 8. :eek:

Are. You. Fucking. Kidding. Me??? Max, like Michael, looked like an indeterminable mixture of a creep and sexual predator - the odd angles of his face and the pedophile grin repulsed me. Figures they are friends - those type of people gravitate towards each other like magnets.

For pecan:

[video=youtube;bDGsCnk-9ww]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bDGsCnk-9ww[/video]

Looks like Stacey is not putting on act and she's been an unfunny weirdo for a long time. Sucks to be her.

Yeah, there's a whole series of them. They were posted in the Housemates Links thread earlier in the series.

Haha fair enough, none of the men this season have taken my fancy. I'll take a tradie any day over these metrosexuals :)

Agreed. I am over males trying to be pretend females with make up etcc. Why will they simply not admit they are males and be proud of that fact. We are meant to compliment one another in everything male/female.....not fight to see who has the superior anything.
both genders have their own strengths...that is what I mean about complement.

For pecan:

I thing so long as Stacey thinks she is mega funny and gets some auditions out of all of this , she may be happy.
I know I could not, and would not, watch or listen to any show she was featured on. However, in saying that, I am oldddddddd, and I never forget. :)

he gave off more of a douche vibe than a gay vibe. but regardless, i want to chain him to my bed.

Back