Skip to main content

Staceys boyfriend is a complete babe

She's both. If you look through the photos posted on Facebook and elsewhere, she's quite attractive physically and her personality is too. She might be a bit drained at the moment after being stuck in the house for three months, but in the outside world I imagine she would be a really energetic, warm, bubbly person who would be fun to be around.

Looks-wise she does absolutely nothing for me but her fake personality is overwhelmingly terrible. If they are a genuine couple he has definitely traded down. Mind you, he might be a brainless idiot, who knows?

Here:

stacey1.jpg

stacey42pix.jpg

stacey1pix.png

Is there something wrong with my TV?

My TV makes Stacey's voice sound really weird... and those piercing screeches :confused:
I'm sure it's my TV because if it isn't, how could anyone live with her, be with her, enjoy her company... maybe an alien could? Is Stacey's beau an alien?

You people are pathetic. Stacey is a pretty girl with a lovely feminine body. Her personality is amazing and easily the best of all the HMs left. Grant is hot as fuck and both he and Stace are lucky to have each other. Don't be bitter just because someone you wrote off as being "universally unattractive, I'd never go there etc" actually has a partner who is ten times hotter than you :D :D :D :D

You people are pathetic. Stacey is a pretty girl with a lovely feminine body. Her personality is amazing and easily the best of all the HMs left. Grant is hot as fuck and both he and Stace are lucky to have each other. Don't be bitter just because someone you wrote off as being "universally unattractive, I'd never go there etc" actually has a partner who is ten times hotter than you :D :D :D :D

Is this directed at guys? I don't see how stacey's boyfriend's 'attractiveness' would be relevant to females who've made similar comments about stacca's looks or lack thereof.

Good on her for snaring a half decent looking bloke. I couldn't care less it's not like I'm green with envy and wanna shag her bloke or anything. What a strange thing to say. On the contrary I pity the guy, hope he knows what he's getting in for.

I also got a douche vibe, I hate when people chew on gum at inappropriate moments and after the camera panned onto the next person he was showing off his tattooed arms really obviously and just didn't seem genuine about his relationship with Stacey.

I also got a douche vibe, I hate when people chew on gum at inappropriate moments and after the camera panned onto the next person he was showing off his tattooed arms really obviously and just didn't seem genuine about his relationship with Stacey.

The gum was so annoying. You're being interviewed, stop chewing you tool.

I dont think her current "fringe" suits her face, she looked very pretty in these pics here...(long fringe).

I got the douche vibe more than anything.

haha

Thought he was a 50's throw back - hair and tattoos made him look like one of those types - sorry no clue what they call themselves??

He's totally gay. She likes the gayboys, he's probably her gay friend posing as her bf as a joke.

Although having said that, he has straight boy tatts. Hmm.

Last edited:
Stacey is actually quite cute, she could pull someone like that - It's just that we see such an unattractive personality.
He also looks like he loves himself.....a 'that's so mainstream' sort of guy, would get along well with Michael.

Back