Skip to main content

Staceys boyfriend is a complete babe

He is good looking & he knows it.

Last edited:
To me he just looks a young pretty boy, gay or not not what I thought she Wld have maybe she is a cougar, he looks younger than my youngest son,

she said they have been together for 3 months, but they have been in the house for nearly that long. Bet he hooked up with her once he knew she was going in for either the $'s or the publicity.

I thought gay immediately. Now seen and heard more.....still consider he is . There is something not right..including the pants he was wearing. He looks and sounded, very immature.

All he could just be metrosexual...

Why is it people just automatically 'assume' a male is gay because they look good? (and know they look good)

bi hipster who on weekends drops a skittle and on his knees

it's not because he looks good. it's because he's set off "gayger counters" all over australia.

He doesn't seem particularly gay, but he does seem particularly stupid.

I'm not sure that's necessarily the case.

Possibly.

I'm just responding in kind to the 'Stacey is unattractive -- BUT! she has a good looking BF -- HE MUST BE GAY' aspect this thread has moreorless given me the impression of.

Tonight, I was told by my friends that I have a very weird taste in men because of how I rated Michael's friend, Max, and Stacey's boyfriend, Grant.

I give Max a 9.
And Grant a 6.

My friends gave Max about a 2 or 3, and Grant an 8. :eek:

Last edited:
Tonight, I was told by my friends that I have a very weird taste in men because of how I rated Michael's friend, Max, and Stacey's boyfriend, Grant.

I give Max a 9.
And Grant a 6.

My friends gave Max about a 2 or 3, and Grant an 8. :eek:

I didn't think Grant was great but he shit all over max! what were you thinking? I think Angie's departure has put you into some terrible downward spiral of depression and you're not thinking clearly :p

I didn't think Grant was great but he shit all over max! what were you thinking? I think Angie's departure has put you into some terrible downward spiral of depression and you're not thinking clearly :p

Haha! If I could click a "Like" button on your post I would.

I think I'm more into Max-types than Grant-types. *Runs*

Back