Skip to main content

So...Back In 2015?

I always contact my insiders, but normally don't release details unless I have heard from at least 2 of them.

I heard from a 2nd one who confirmed me it was not returning.
Thanks for that info.

So channel Nine this year is reno, reno reno + a bit of cooking... GL with that I guess.

I suspect that we will see it back in 2016 and it wouldn't surprise me if another network/deal for the format has been done. In saying that though, do we know what the current status of the Coomera town plan is? Could the BB house land be gone by then? @marquisite

I suspect that we will see it back in 2016 and it wouldn't surprise me if another network/deal for the format has been done. In saying that though, do we know what the current status of the Coomera town plan is? Could the BB house land be gone by then? @marquisite
In a way I kind of hope we get a new house but in a way I don't
I hope it stays though

But with something like 6,000 less titles than the U.S. one.

Not sure if Aussie Netflix works the same as it does over here... But once you have a Canadian subscription all you need is a VPN and you can log in with the same account to access the American site... When I was using both I did notice that there were a few things that I could only access when I was using the Canadian site... That said for the most part having a localized version really only legitimizes the sign up and payment process...

Not sure if Aussie Netflix works the same as it does over here... But once you have a Canadian subscription all you need is a VPN and you can log in with the same account to access the American site... When I was using both I did notice that there were a few things that I could only access when I was using the Canadian site... That said for the most part having a localized version really only legitimizes the sign up and payment process...
That awesome trick still works in AU/NZ.

I always contact my insiders, but normally don't release details unless I have heard from at least 2 of them.

I heard from a 2nd one who confirmed me it was not returning.

Not returning at all or...?

Major Voice junky here and Sonia has mentioned BB a few times during recordings. At last nights recording she was asked straight up whether or not BB was returning to Channel 9 and she stated "I can neither confirm or deny if Big Brother is coming back on 9.... Which usually means yes, but you'll have to wait and see!"

No possibility of a hiatus with a 2016 return?

At last nights recording she was asked straight up whether or not BB was returning to Channel 9 and she stated "I can neither confirm or deny if Big Brother is coming back on 9.... Which usually means yes, but you'll have to wait and see!"
Is that an absolute exact quote?

If yes, the "on 9" part is extremely weird - if it were returning on Nine at some point that part is completely redundant. Seems to suggest it's headed somewhere else. @Goon, any new information made it's way to you recently re TEN/Foxtel/online?

Last edited:
Its an exact quote from Sonia. I dont entirely recall the question but clearly remember the answer. Mike Goldman's been at The Voice MCing and has stated similar comments relating to BB returning. I took what he says with a grain of salt as he was joking about the entire night but when Sonia said what she said I made a point to remember it to ask/post here.

Not returning at all or...?

Major Voice junky here and Sonia has mentioned BB a few times during recordings. At last nights recording she was asked straight up whether or not BB was returning to Channel 9 and she stated "I can neither confirm or deny if Big Brother is coming back on 9.... Which usually means yes, but you'll have to wait and see!"

No possibility of a hiatus with a 2016 return?

My cynical side says this is just more false hope and them not wanting to admit they failed with BB.

But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Back