Skip to main content

So...Back In 2015?

4225441+_d21a716976c689864fc0db94fa7ef5c1.jpg

That isn't very nice to call another person a bitch.

Everyone just needs to Settle Gretel.

There is no news on Big Brother and their probably won't be for a few months yet, if at all.

While Channel 10 would be great, it's just not realistic anytime soon. Get over it.

Some members here are a little naive.

Others are legends who just cannot be argued with. Like Kingston.

Y'all need Jesus.

Also, gifs make the world go round.

Peace.

There is no news on Big Brother and their probably won't be for a few months yet, if at all.

While Channel 10 would be great, it's just not realistic anytime soon. Get over it.

Y'all need Jesus.

Peace.
Theo if you were any further up Kingston's arse you could lick his fucking haemorrhoids!

Have you still not learned blatant desperation is never an attractive quality?

Y'all need Jesus.

Peace.
So telling people to kill themselves = legend is your world... Good to know...

Y'all need Jesus.

Peace.

Why is someone who tells people to play in traffic and calls them a bitch considered a legend?

So previously when @Trala has wreaked on about (and I quote) not taking a "fucking forum" seriously, it's okay? Because that's basically all I'm saying.

I am obviously in no way condoning what Kingston was implying, but they're memes - I mean, really? He didn't outright post death threats or the like to anybody. I've seen far worse said by others on these forums in the past.

Also, for any of you, all of you involved actually, who have remained active on these forums for quite some time, you should all be well aware now of how Kingston acts. There is seriously no point even attempting to argue with him because he's just going to continue trolling you all. You should all know that by now. That's why this continued debacle is just ridiculous.

So previously when @Trala has wreaked on about (and I quote) not taking a "fucking forum" seriously, it's okay? Because that's basically all I'm saying.

I am obviously in no way condoning what Kingston was implying, but they're memes - I mean, really? He didn't outright post death threats or the like to anybody. I've seen far worse said by others on these forums in the past.

Also, for any of you, all of you involved actually, who have remained active on these forums for quite some time, you should all be well aware now of how Kingston acts. There is seriously no point even attempting to argue with him because he's just going to continue trolling you all. You should all know that by now. That's why this continued debacle is just ridiculous.

Kingston trolled nobody, he just wasn't being very nice. Also why does a meme make any difference in telling somebody to kill themselves?

Whilst I don't take these forums seriously, I will always look out for my friends because I care about them.

Kingston trolled nobody, he just wasn't being very nice. Also why does a meme make any difference in telling somebody to kill themselves?

Whilst I don't take these forums seriously, I will always look out for my friends because I care about them.

I'm sorry you feel that way... I you don't like what I have to say feel free to report me... Otherwise go play in traffic...

मैं इसे इस वर्ष पर है उम्मीद है, लेकिन मुझे लगता है कि यह जल्दी ही वर्ष में और अधिक पर है उम्मीद

Yeah I hope it is on this year, too.

Others are legends who just cannot be argued with. Like ANTI-GRETEL.
Y'all need ANTI-GRETEL
Also, ANTI-GRETEL makes the world go round.
Peace of ANTI-GRETEL pie for all

You rang ?
It is seldom i chime in this early
It is like expecting a series of vinegar strokes at the first hint of preCum
Now, which one is this kinkston character again?
Ta lovers

Otherwise go play in traffic...

easy to say

yet most live in a one-horse-town

Loserville is eternally doomed to have a wikipedia page boasting the following statistic

Population : 1

chances they play out this prophecy is limited

faaaaaark......

so they live on...

perhaps some white toxic powder thru the mail system,,,,,

or an old school voodoo doll...with big tits

easy to say

Loserville is eternally doomed to have a wikipedia page boasting the following statistic

faaaaaark......

so they live on...

huh.jpg

Fighting over the status of Big Brother being renewed or not or the moving to another network is ridiculous.

Let people speculate whatever they want to.
Maybe Big Brother will be set in outer space next year? Who really cares about crazy speculation? I thought this place was somewhere where we could talk about anything and everything "Big Brother"? Unless one of the admins or moderators tell us to shut up we should be able to discuss what we want and not get dictated by one guy who passes his time trolling for lols.

easy to say

faaaaaark......

so they live on...

I heard the Happiness Index is actually very high there.
The white powder doesn't arrive by mail, and the voodoo dolls have valves. :whistling:

Back