Skip to main content

So... Back In 2014?

I think Channel 7 should pick it up and Kerri-Anne be the host OR Channel 10 should pick it up and Carrie Bickshaw be the host. They would both make great hosts (in my opinion of course).

I reckon channel 10 and Carrie Bickmore would be awesome!

No way should Kerri Anne be a host, she'd be exactly the same as Sonia - cheesy and embarrassing

Carrie is a piss poor excuse for a journalist and an even worse excuse of a tv personality. She has no natural intelligence and would be worse than Kyle & Jackie hO

As a woman of the same age and someone who grew up in the same region of WA, I am disgusted she has been chosen as a representative for my generation. So there!

I really, really hope it's back next year - not only because I love the show, but because I'll be old enough to apply for the first time in 2014. It would suck to have that opportunity ripped out from under my feet.

NO freaking way. This moronic excuse for a human should not even be on television.

No way should Kerri Anne be a host, she'd be exactly the same as Sonia - cheesy and embarrassing

No one will please everyone. Sonia is doing fine. There seems to be a lot of Gretel nostalgia on these forums these days, I am a huge Gretel fan, however I remember a large percentage here wanted to lynch her all along.

honestly, I think next year entirely depends on how well the producers pitch their ideas for it to channel 9, if they think of something brilliant and great changes, green light; don't like what they're presented with and no faith in it, canned.

start planning Alex! :p

I can just imagine the slogans 10 would use if they got it next year...
'Big Brother...the way it used to be.'

BOOM, RATINGS!

I can just imagine the slogans 10 would use if they got it next year...
'Big Brother...the way it used to be.'

BOOM, RATINGS!
I've actually been recently visualizing:

"The Original. And the best. Bigger and better than ever before! Big Brother, starts May 2014, only on Ten."

I've actually been recently visualizing:

"The Original. And the best. Bigger and better than ever before! Big Brother, starts May 2014, only on Ten."

Oh how i would love to hear that!! that would be the best thing ever!! then imagine gretel back...... would be like we went back in time.... i wish that day could happen

Tonight just before BB started at the end of whatever was the program, instead of saying next Big Brother. She said something like you can now watch the news on GO. Like don't bother staying here, just change Channel.

Tonight just before BB started at the end of whatever was the program, instead of saying next Big Brother. She said something like you can now watch the news on GO. Like don't bother staying here, just change Channel.
They've been saying that every single night at the end of ACA for the last two weeks now. We've discussed it in each Daily Show thread a few times. I think it's appalling and it speaks VOLUMES about Channel 9's view of Big Brother in their programming in general. It's really bad and probably not a good sign.

They've been saying that every single night at the end of ACA for the last two weeks now. We've discussed it in each Daily Show thread a few times. I think it's appalling and it speaks VOLUMES about Channel 9's view of Big Brother in their programming in general. It's really bad and probably not a good sign.

Oups! Sorry I don't read the whole of the forum.

Yes, that is what I thought :( It is not a good sign. I was hoping that 2014 would be better than 2013. They are improving, it is already a lot better than 2012. (sigh)

Oups! Sorry I don't read the whole of the forum.
Oh that's okay! Sorry I wasn't saying it in a mean way :) was just pointing out that it's definitely not something going unnoticed. It concerns me quite a bit.

Oh that's okay! Sorry I wasn't saying it in a mean way :) was just pointing out that it's definitely not something going unnoticed. It concerns me quite a bit.

That's ok :) Yes, it is concerning. I hope the rating will go up now. It is becoming a much better show. Longer video Live Feed even. It is like the old BB is little by little coming back :)

I figure the fact they invested in showdowns and now the feast show they are keen to have it back next year and are testing the possible hosts/shows for next year. Ratings aren't that bad really.

I just thought of the best way for channel 10 to advertise next years season:

Gretel Killeen Back! To save Big Brother's A**

I wouldn't be too concerned about it. They know that BB fans will watch BB. Like it or loathe it, News shows are the highest rating shows in Australia. They are just trying to stop people flicking over to Mel Doyle's new 7pm bulletin on 7Two.

Back