Skip to main content

So... Back In 2014?

What are the chances of more spin off shows? If so what are the chances of previous housemates hosting or guest hosting them? I think Channel 9 will be pretty keen to have Tim and possibly Ben included in some sort of role this year, especially Tim. He seems to be getting more and more regular gigs on the Today Show and Ben is getting more gigs on the Morning Show. I think Tim would do a good job hosting a Big Mouth type of show, similar to the role Russell Brand had on the UK Big Brother back in the day.

What are the chances of more spin off shows? If so what are the chances of previous housemates hosting or guest hosting them? I think Channel 9 will be pretty keen to have Tim and possibly Ben included in some sort of role this year, especially Tim. He seems to be getting more and more regular gigs on the Today Show and Ben is getting more gigs on the Morning Show. I think Tim would do a good job hosting a Big Mouth type of show, similar to the role Russell Brand had on the UK Big Brother back in the day.

i remember reading somewhere that theyre doing a travel show together...?

I can't remember where this was being discussed but on one of these threads there was discussion about where Big Brother was going to fit in with Nine's other shows and IIRC specifically The Block and AGT - well AGT has now been axed http://mumbrella.com.au/nine-cans-australias-got-talent-218676

Thank God/Allah/Buddha/Thor/whoever for that - I watch a lot of crappy TV but I drew the line at that abomination. But I wonder what this means for the BB schedule? Back in Channel 10 days it would be starting this month.

I think I would prefer AGT over a second season of the voice. But anyway, probably doesn't mean much. Voice kids will just replace AGT in schedule.

BB isn't starting on the 7/7, don't listen to all the crap you read.

Let's be honest if he did tweet the start date, he don't have a job now.

He is wrong anyway.

BB isn't starting on the 7/7, don't listen to all the crap you read.

Let's be honest if he did tweet the start date, he don't have a job now.

He is wrong anyway.
In fairness to the guy he really didn't say the broadcast started on that date. HE is starting work on that date.

Hmm with the apparent emphasis at the Housemate Hunt being on people who know each other e.g. Mother/Daughter, Couples, Brothers, Sisters, Cousins ect. ect. and the theme being "something is not quite right this year", perhaps housemates will be duo's this year. Then again maybe I am just reading to much into it and the producers are looking for a lay out similar to the UK housemates last year which included twins and a mother/daughter pair.

Considering Alex M likes to copy lot's of idea's from the UK version and part of the theme is "something is not quite right", it wouldn't surprise me if there was a mole this year. I love the mole twist and I think it works really well so I would be happy if they did it. The BBAU2006 insider twist was really successful I thought but that was mainly because Michael the insider was an interesting and entertaining character.

Considering Alex M likes to copy lot's of idea's from the UK version and part of the theme is "something is not quite right", it wouldn't surprise me if there was a mole this year. I love the mole twist and I think it works really well so I would be happy if they did it. The BBAU2006 insider twist was really successful I thought but that was mainly because Michael the insider was an interesting and entertaining character.

If they do do this I hope they execute better than it was done in the UK, where it was a huge flop. Actually I hope they don't do it at all, because it takes up air time and prevents viewers from getting to know the housemates, as with all stupid twists implemented on the same day as the launch.

If they do do this I hope they execute better than it was done in the UK, where it was a huge flop. Actually I hope they don't do it at all, because it takes up air time and prevents viewers from getting to know the housemates, as with all stupid twists implemented on the same day as the launch.

I wouldn't say the peoples puppet twist was a flop... It just didn't last very long and the fact that HM's knew the series involved Secrets & Lies didn't help in keeping the twist moving as it should have...

Back